LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 Years Later

DiaperPony, FYI, that picture has been on the net since a few days after. It has been proven to be a photoshop job for multiple reasons.

I think he knew that, anyone with minimal photoshop skills can figure that out :)

Super funny nonetheless lol

Lots of lives were lost ... 10 years ago.

The video didn't make cry. This however did, lets put a smile on that face :D

ps: its been 10 years ... let it go guys, let it go D:

i didn't even smile at that.. i dont even find it funny.

and let it go? tell that to the firefighter that lost his friend in the line of duty, tell that to police force that lost their chief, tell that to the wife who lost her husband and has to take care of the kids on her own, tell that to the children who lost their parents on that day...

for some people they will never be able to get over this. the image of the buildings collapsing is in their head for a long time and can never get it out

and let it go? tell that to the firefighter that lost his friend in the line of duty, tell that to police force that lost their chief, tell that to the wife who lost her husband and has to take care of the kids on her own, tell that to the children who lost their parents on that day...

for some people they will never be able to get over this. the image of the buildings collapsing is in their head for a long time and can never get it out

I fail to see what point you were trying to make. Its a tragedy, ONE of many other tragedies in the world.

I said it once and i will say it again: You reap what you sow!

Also, I added more funny pictures in my original post :D maybe those might make you smile more?

i'm not even smiling.. i dont get how you can find it funny to post pictures like that on this day...

the point im trying to make is, IT'S GOING TO BE HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE TO MOVE ON ABOUT! ! ! they have lost loved ones in that tower, the pentagon, and the in filed in PA. have you ever lost someone close to you? if so, then time for you to move on....

We let it go, we let it happen again...

I agree with both of these posts.

Necros: I am very deeply disappointed at your reactions & the way in which you portrayed this very sad day in American History. Nevertheless, you are allowed your Opinion.

Rockies Fan.

I agree that it is important to smile and laugh on this day. We're alive! Celebrate life! We're the lucky ones. I also think everything should be able to be turned into a joke. Everything. Life gets too serious.

But there should be a time and a place for humor that hurts and upsets some people.

This is neither the time NOR the place for....that kind of humor.

It is not funny to people here. It hurts people here.

Would you tell dead baby jokes at a Nicu?

Necros, my point is, stop. This isn't the right place for this. This is not the right time. If you want those pictures and want to post them where people will laugh, /b/ is full of that stuff right now. I'm glad you're not hurting over this, but please be considerate.

Alrighty then, time to get my feet wet.

9/11 has a different effect on everyone. I think about how we as a country failed in not only the events leading up to one of the most high causality terrorist attacks, but also the events leading after it since we still continue to make the same mistakes not only in regard to intelligence gathering and sharing, but also foreign policy and the war business as well. I am also reminded of the Middle East and the only thing that has really changed since the UN did their study of the Arab Nations back in 2002 is their GDP has roughly quadrupled, but that is closely related to oil prices (obviously this does not trickle down to the country's citizens). So basically, the elements exist for a similar event to occur again, and we see terrorist attacks and foiled plots every once in awhile that make us all aware of this. Seeing as this is beyond my control, I tend not to care too much though regardless of how sad it is. Still, I cannot help but notice that all the countries we fucked with in the past we now have to deal with now.

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties in order to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither." --Benjamin Franklin

It doesn't matter what we do, if someone out there wants to hurt us badly enough they will find a way. We granted the terrorists a victory when we changed the way we live as a result of their actions.

The goal of the 9/11 attacks was to bring this nation to its knees, well I'd say we are there.

The War on Terror has literally bankrupted us and through the USA Patriot Act officials of law enforcement, the DHS & TSA usurp the constitutionally guaranteed civil rights of average citizens.

We live in fear and are continually suspicious of everyone we don't know.

Bin Laden may be dead, but the terrorists have declared victory.

• Like 2

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties in order to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither." --Benjamin Franklin

It doesn't matter what we do, if someone out there wants to hurt us badly enough they will find a way. We granted the terrorists a victory when we changed the way we live as a result of their actions.

The goal of the 9/11 attacks was to bring this nation to its knees, well I'd say we are there.

The War on Terror has literally bankrupted us and through the USA Patriot Act officials of law enforcement, the DHS & TSA usurp the constitutionally guaranteed civil rights of average citizens.

We live in fear and are continually suspicious of everyone we don't know.

Bin Laden may be dead, but the terrorists have declared victory.

+1

Yeah I knew that picture was photoshopped, I posted it as a joke. I do realize a lot of people died on 9/11. However, as LuvsGurl pointed out, the reaction to the attacks could not have been more perfect for the terrorists. We have lost numerous freedoms as a result of those attacks, so to me, 9/11 is a sad day, but not because people died, it's because we were stupid enough to allow our most precious freedoms to be swept aside. It is also sad because we did not learn anything as a nation.

There is a great likelihood that if our foreign policy were different in the past decades, these attacks would not have occurred. We should not be interfering in other countries. The nation-building, military policing, foreign stationed troops, arms deals, etc, should not be happening. For example, let's say Russia decided they wanted to station troops in USA. Would you be okay with that? How about if you later heard of an attack where Americans were killed either directly or indirectly because the Russians were here? Or another example, how about if we gave military equipment to another country which attacked us with it, would that be cool? We have done these things to other nations... we thought we could get away with it because we are the biggest, strongest, etc... but we were wrong! We pissed off the world instead and created a ton of enemies. Have we learned anything from 9/11 except cowardly legislation that removes personal freedoms? I would say, no we have not. In the ways that matter, our country is no safer than 9/11 because we are still sticking our nose in other people's business.

• Like 2

Yeah I knew that picture was photoshopped, I posted it as a joke. I do realize a lot of people died on 9/11. However, as LuvsGurl pointed out, the reaction to the attacks could not have been more perfect for the terrorists. We have lost numerous freedoms as a result of those attacks, so to me, 9/11 is a sad day, but not because people died, it's because we were stupid enough to allow our most precious freedoms to be swept aside. It is also sad because we did not learn anything as a nation.

There is a great likelihood that if our foreign policy were different in the past decades, these attacks would not have occurred. We should not be interfering in other countries. The nation-building, military policing, foreign stationed troops, arms deals, etc, should not be happening. For example, let's say Russia decided they wanted to station troops in USA. Would you be okay with that? How about if you later heard of an attack where Americans were killed either directly or indirectly because the Russians were here? Or another example, how about if we gave military equipment to another country which attacked us with it, would that be cool? We have done these things to other nations... we thought we could get away with it because we are the biggest, strongest, etc... but we were wrong! We pissed off the world instead and created a ton of enemies. Have we learned anything from 9/11 except cowardly legislation that removes personal freedoms? I would say, no we have not. In the ways that matter, our country is no safer than 9/11 because we are still sticking our nose in other people's business.

You win the internet ! O: Beautifully said sir!