LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long In A Diaper Or Set Of Diapers

jesica

Well....If I know that I won't be going out of the house after dinner or so I'll diaper up around 6 pm......Then I'll spend the evening in diapers and sleep in them as well. So I suppose I usually spend around 10 to 12 hrs wearing the same one.

Now as for how long I wear a wet diaper....that totally depends on what brand I am wearing. One big wetting while wearing a dry 24/7 or a Bambino isn't all that much so I'll try to take it to capacity. At that point I'd say around 5-6 hrs......at the most.

I'll wear for 10 hours or longer, as long as they don't leak. I like to sleep in a wet diaper and a nice cloth diaper is even better. I will add a booster just to bulk it up more.

I used to be bad about drinking enough fluids and I would wear my diaper until right before it started leaking. My record is somewhere around 30 hours.. but it smells horrible by that point.

The longest I have worn was 24 hours. I had a penta-layered disposable diaper (wearing 5 adult disposable diapers at the same time with slits in the inner diapers). Don't worry, they were cheap Depends. What a fun day that was.

Jealous!

• 2 weeks later...

Back in 94'/95' I did a diapered weekend and wore an entire bag of large attends. I had a 26" waist at the time, so you can imagine how huge they were on me. Think I lasted about 43 hours in it before things were burning too much that I needed to take a bath. Had a pretty bad rash after that. Fluid reduction = more ammonia.

One diaper usually can last me a day or so. That equals three good messes and three good wettings. With multiple stuffers I can empty my bladder pretty good and not worry about the diaper having problem holding the messes and wettings.

For the LONGEST TIME spent in the same diaper? I don't remember I have been through too many diapers. Probablythree days? That sounds about right. By the time I changed I was pretty sore and hurting, even developed a nasty pus-like infection on my bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

I've went about 10 hours at the most, when I've been super drunk and passed out in bed. I try to make it a rule to go no more than6 hours tho. If I want to sleep in a wet diaper for an extended period of time, I don't have a problem with adding water, or some other type of liquid that won't promote a rash. Keep sugar based stuff out of the diapers!