LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Same Name - Not Me!

Ugh. A guy in an adjacent town has just been arrested for trying to set up a sexual liaison with a kid. Same name as mine except for the middle name. He's even about my same age. Oh Joy. I just can't wait for the news reports that leave out his middle name.

I knew I should have taken my wife's name on when we married!

Same as above, I'm glad I have a not so common last name.

My ex son in laws name is something like "Mike Smith." You wouldn't believe the trouble my daughter and he ran into trying to do any "credit" purchases, including getting a mortgage to buy a house.

Took weeks & months to verify he wasn't one of the many MI & across the country felons with the same name. Kinda glad they're divorced now. BTW, she is doing fine.

isn't that what a social security number and birthdate are for? to help clear up any confusion over people with the same name applying for a mortgage or credit card? lol

but yeah that sucks... my friend posted something she saw in the paper the other day... it was one of those 'correction' prints where the paper previously messed up... well the paper had previously printed the name and address of a woman, stating she had been arrested for prostitution.... the correction was that she had really been arrested on a bench warrant for an unpaid parking ticket!!! how much does THAT suck!!!!