LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help Convincing Wife I Need To Wear A Diaper?!?!?

Well...I think it's a bad idea because you be drinking like a fish all the time just to be in diapers. Everyone has secrets and perhaps if your wife feels so negatively about diapers and wearing them then perhaps you should keep this kinda thing under wraps. Only you can know with some certainty just how much truth she can handle.

You are being selfish. Tell the truth. Rarely do lies work.

If your wife is not comfortable around diapers, which I assume she isn't if you need to wear when she isn't around then you are probably out of luck. Have you even told her you like to wear diapers?

No, I just tried them that one time she was out of town and I loved it. I know she definitely will not be into them. You guys are right about the hotel idea, it was just bad. I just know she won't be into it at all. My other idea was to blame my bed wetting on some new medication that I only have to take occasionally which means I only have to wear a diaper to bed occasionally. What do you guys think about that?

The thing is the consequences could be quite severe if she ever found out that you were being dishonest. I'm not going to tell you not to wear diapers but if your wife isn't willing to be involved then its best kept to yourself. Again....only you can be in the best position to guage what her reaction would be to you introducing diapers into the equation. You could be pleasantly surprised by her reaction or it could go poorly.

All I can really say is 'Good Luck'

You've gotten the big points from everyone else. What I wanted to add is that you are showing no concern for the hotel, it's bed or the hotel house keepers. If you are planning to intentionally wet a bed, do it in your own! If you know you will, or might, wet a hotel bed, at least tell the manager so they can protect the mattress or at least charge you appropriately.

If you follow your plan, your wife is likely to drag you to a doctor. Consider that as well!

It's always nerve racking telling someone for the first time, but I think we build it up to be something it's not. I've told 5 women so far and none of them have had a problem with it. most of them have worn one for me (I don't wear them myself) and one of them has wet. It hasn't affected any of our friendships or relationships. Infact, the honesty, giving up your biggest secret can open up a whole new level of a relationship.

My advice, be honest, and take it slow. Even if they seem cool with it, don't bombard them with everything. Don't make a big deal of it, it's just a little quirk.

Finding out you've been lied to always hurts more than the lie.

I just know she won't be into it at all.

My wife isn't into it either but that doesn't mean she doesn't understand that I am and let me do what I need to do. Most people are in this situation. Being an ABDL is rare and for both parties to a relationship to both be ABDL requires outstanding good fortune (Diapermates, Fetlife, etc, aside) and so you accomodate each other. Marriage is a compromise. Luvsgurl already said that but it's worth saying again.

You need to man up and have the talk... You never know, you might be surprised where it ends up...

My other idea was to blame my bed wetting on some new medication that I only have to take occasionally which means I only have to wear a diaper to bed occasionally. What do you guys think about that?

And just what do you think her reaction would be if she found out about you'd lied about a medical condition to get your kicks while sleeping in the same bed as her?

Check the list of side effects for your new mediation. It is likely that "loss of bladder or bowel control" is not one of them. Then that's TWO lies your are caught in.

Be a hard time talking your way out of that!

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

+1 for honesty

We're not saying she'll instantly "be into it." Just tell her that sometimes you feel like wearing a diaper (and why) she doesn't have to participate, just try and get her to accept your wearing them on occasion.

No, I just tried them that one time she was out of town and I loved it. I know she definitely will not be into them. You guys are right about the hotel idea, it was just bad. I just know she won't be into it at all. My other idea was to blame my bed wetting on some new medication that I only have to take occasionally which means I only have to wear a diaper to bed occasionally. What do you guys think about that?
I agree with well everyone here. That being said I have never been in a serious relationship where I was rejected for my diapered side. Not that it doesn't happen, I have to agree that honesty is the best policy.

I'm sure like everyone that comes one here asking this sort of question he's going to ignore all the advice given and try his lame-brained scheme of lying to the person he supposedly wants to spend the rest of his life with.

I am with the majority of people here in saying honesty is the best policy.

You can say that the diapers give you a secure feeling, you aren't sure why, but they do. Its the same for me, and I know why: because twelve years of waking up in a urine-soaked bed and then going to bed sometimes in a still-damp bed made the secure dry feeling of a diaper made me comfortable and I could sleep without worry.

By the way, which medication are you on, if I may ask?