LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Don'T Need Any More Flash Drives

DailyDi

Because one can never have too much storage (flash drives) or diapers.

I agree especially about the diapers, & thanks for saying what the purpose of flash drives are.

Rockies Fan.

So why do I keep buying them?

Are they some specially flashy flashdrives, like gold,silver or maybe it has diamonds on it. In that case it could be you inner little girlie who just needed it because shiny things are so important

remember flash drive have a limited life span, so many read write cycles before they can no longer function ...i forget the number but they are not to be used for long term storage

It's around about 100,000 read/erase cycles before you're in the realms risking it going bad. That's 100K cycles per memory location though, not to the device in general so in the real world, you can write to one many more times than that. I'm sure that most el cheapo flash drives will die of something else before the flash memory chip goes bad. Breaking off between the USB plug and the drive body seems common.

I don't mean to sound stupid, but just what is a flash drive, & what does it do, & what purpose does it Serve?

Specifically, it's these:

RTlw3.jpg

Although the same tech is in camera memory cards, internal storage for phones, etc, solid-state drives (SSDs) and more...

the number seems higher than what i remember, but i have had them start to have read write errors no way they lasted that long was told to throw em away as soon as they start doing that

but as a AV guy i use them allot.... .

Too many flash drives? Now you can start working on HCSD (High Capacity Secure Digital) and micro HCSD Flash cards. there is something just soooo fan-fairy-tastic about having 8GB sitting on your thumb nail - your REAL thumb nail; and they can be used for sooo many things; phones, cameras, mp3 players, digital frames on which your Mommy can put tons of baby pictures, music and video, and if you have a card reader, use them to store thnigs like images, music and video for back-up or if you are starting to crowd your hard drive. you cna NEVER have too many HCSD cards

Flash drives are like diapers and rubber panties: You ALWAYS need more

Like I said: "Flash drives are like diapers and rubber panties"

• 8 months later...

So why do I keep buying them?

For the same reason I keep getting more tiaras

A flash drive is like a diaper, the more it absorbs, the better it is

• Like 1

And just who do you think is keeping SanDisk in the blac? I have more memory than was in the entire world in 1965