LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Diapered 24\\7

grayfile

I want to be diapered 24/7, but I work at a family bussiness and my last name is on the side of the building. I know that is knowbodys business what I choose to wear for underwear, but I think it would get supissious takeing a bag with me to the bathroom each time I need to change.

What are others experience with family buisiness and diapers? Were you able to manage it or not? Its a small enough business that people would talk behind my back. I think it would be difficult to hide diapers, but I am getting to the point where I want to wear 24/7. What are others experience in this matter? Should I leave well enough alone and just wear when I am home? Or can I get away with wearing at work and still be discreet? Any imput would be welcom. Thanks!

• Like 1

yes i wear 24/7 and love it i wear to work i wear a grey onesi over my diapers as far as diaper changing gose it none of there bussiness what u wear i dont care what people say hell i even wore extra thick diaper to work i dont care

When I wanted to wear to work I would wear a thinner cloth diaper or a Goodnites or store brand Goodnites; then I would use the toilet while at work. This gave me the 24/7 feeling without all the stress of geting caught.

Thats not a bad idea. That might work for me. I would still be diapered, but I would have the option of using the toilet.

nothing wrong with people taking a bag to the bathroom, most people wont assume diapers.

I know a guy that does the same thing, he doesnt just go to the bathroom to pee or poop but he freshens up while he is in there, bit of a clean/vein freak.

moisturiser, face wipes, even cleaner to clean the toilet before he uses it.

come to think of it, thats more strange than actually taking diapers into a toilet and changing.

Easy decision for you. If you don't care at all who knows you wear diapers or who will find out, then go for it! If it dosn't bother you at all that everyone may eventually know that you wear diapers and will talk about it behind your back, then there is no problem with wearing them to work. If your family dosn't yet know about your diapers and you don't care at all if they find out and ask you why you wear them, then go for it. Would you tell them the real reason you wear diapers if they find out and ask, or would you say it's a medical condition? With just co-workers it may be one thing but with actual family it may be hard to keep up a story about a medical condition since family would talk about it among themselves and your parents (if applicable) and siblings who also work there.

If, on the other hand, you feel there would be devistating consiquenses should family and co-workers find out, then I say just wear in the privacy of your own house and leave the diapers at home when you go to work. Just think of the worst case senario if (when) someone finds out about you're wearing diapers. What are all the things, good and horrible that will happen when you are found out? Are you prepaired for the consiquences? Once it happens, you can't undo it! If you feel you can weather any questions, funny looks and the possible ailenation of family members, coworkers and friends just to indulge your diaper lifestyle for another 10 hours or so a day when at work, then you have your answer. Not trying to beat you up here, but if your desire to wear 24/7 is that strong, then only you can decide if it's all worth it when you get caught in diapers which will probably happen sooner or later if you wear 24/7. As stated, maybe wearing a pull up disposable underpant at work and using the toilet when you have to go may satisfy your desire to remain diapered without actually needing changes throughout the day. They would be less detectable under clothes and you could wear regular underwear over them in case your shirt becomes untucked.

thankfully i am not surrounded by people constantly, i get tiny gaps where i am left alone to where I can change without notice, if not thenI simply decide to hit the gym on my lunch break and change then

If you're discreet (about the same level you would be if you were wearing underpants), there is very little chance of somebody noticing diapers under your cloths. Obviously if you change in a public restroom there is a chance that somebody will notice or see something. It is very much reduced if you use Pull Up style, and don't require a change.

However, this isn't something people go around noticing, or even care about. The biggest chance you take is somebody seeing something in your bag, but even that would not even garner a comment- they probably don't even want to know why you're wearing them.

Just don't use your diaper while you are at work. Or wait until the very end of the day and use it before you leave if you can. I wear all the time and find it a lot easier to just not use at work rather than try to change at work.

Once again, it boils down to WHY would someone that is NOT an incon, want to do diapers 24/7? I'm also amazed that instead of quietly and thoroughly thinking through the decision, a person wants to blindly forge ahead armed only with the ideas and input of others...

Diapers are a legal, legitimate product for a legitimate need. That a person chooses to wear them and use them IS a personal choice. And, if you're prepared for the reaction to any discovery of your having made such a choice - which, unless you prefer to be a "flaming" diaper fetishist reaction is going to be less and less negative than anticipated - the doing your thing is going to be no big deal. It's diapers! WE, in our community, make it more of a deal than it really is, IMHO.

Whatever you choose, it's your choice. Just do NOT foist YOUR choice upon others unless they ask you to!

• Like 1