LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transparent Polyurethane Pants

Any other pant lovers that have tried polyurethane pants; Im a convert as unlike pvc they dont make you sweat even when worn next to the skin (which I like to do occasionally) anybody have similiar experience mine are bought in the uk from Arizona care and are very lightweight crinkly and feel great......

I have two pairs that have lasted for over 5 years, by far my favorate pants. MIne are from Fetware and are called Euroflex, they can get very crinkly depending what you wear over them. They remind me of thin rubber pant.

I love the polyurethane pants as well. They have a great rubbery feeling. They are incredibly durable, lasting much longer than standard PVC pants. And one great feature, they are resistant to oils and such which would destroy PVC pants. You can wear baby oil with these pants.

Problem is, they are usually very expensive. Not sure if it's because of the material (although a search of manufacturers indicates the stock foil is not that much more expensive), or they just know you won't be coming back for new ones as soon.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yes they are discreet as I just ordered some lined plastic pants from them. Mind you if you live outside of the US they have to use a description which was pretty generic without saying exactly what the contents of the package were. Also, for what it's worth, glad to see made in USA which says a lot for the quality.

I just received new polyurethane pants that I ordered from Angel Fluff Diaper Co. Mine are white not clear as stated above. These have a feel to them that almost feel like cotton undies. I think these are the best I have ever worn. While I can't speak for how long they will last, they will get put to the test. I LOVE them.

the Transparent Urethane Pants are made by Gary Manufactuering under the name Euroflex or Superflex, comes in different colors but the are all tranparant. The new pants they are offering are a White Polyurethane Pants or PUL pants which are very good also but a completly differerent feel and look. I have used both and prefer the urethane. The Angel Fluff pants are the new PUL pants.

I'm looking at the pants on fetware and the sizing doesn't seem to make sense to me. I want to order their disposable diaper vinyl pants and a pair of the Ultraflex pants. I have a 30-32" waist depending on the brand of clothing. I have size small cloth fitted diapers from Tri-County-Cloth but generally can wear medium disposables in most brands. I also have nylon/vinyl pants from xpmedical in medium which are pretty big on me. They state they're for 30-36" waist.

The Ultraflex pants say that a size Small is 35-40" waist which seems way too big for me.

The disposable diaper pants say the Small is a 24-28" waist which is too small for me.

Should I really be ordering a size Extra Small (28-32" waist) in the Ultraflex pants and a size Medium (28-32" waist) in the disposable-tailored vinyl pants? That really doesn't seem right.

Make sure you are comparing (measuring) apples & oranges.

So ask for the specs from the source.

A reputable source should be able to place (fit) you into one of their pieces of clothing with allowances for all of your life styles.

Not everybody is built to the same specs and the manufacturer maybe making everything in generic sizing (one size [does not] fit all) !

The measurements - do they include (allow) wearing a single or multiple diapers under the vinyl pants ?

Do you have room to bend over; squat and reach up without busting seams ripping stitches and or dropping the diapered pants to the floor ?

If you are of slim built you maybe able to use diaper clothing for youths.

If you are on the other hand built more on the wholesome side then an allowance for that factor must be considered.

If you are interested in buying several items depending on size the manufacturer should be able to pony up a free sample to get the size right.

It is to the manufacturers advantage to have a forum such as this to boast about how his products fit.

JMHO

BabyLock

I should have noted I am ordering from Fetware and they provided extensive measurements, I'm just wondering if their measurements are accurate since the size-measurements don't seem to line up as I noted above.

I can email Fetware but figured I'd ask here first since people have had experience with their products here and I'd rather hear from customers than the retailer.

I sent an email to Fetware basically outlining the same question and he confirmed that my assumptions are correct. I should order a small in the UltraFlex pants and a medium in the for Disposables vinyl pants.

Which is what I'll do. I'll report back if that works just in case anyone else has the same question.

Well for me it wasn't so much that the size I needed wasn't available as the sizing was confusing. The actual measurements of the sizes are all over the place. You might want a Small in one style but a Large in a different style. Even weirder, the Ultraflex pants are completely different sizing depending on if you get the enclosed or exposed elastics. I confirmed that this is the case with Fetware and they say their measurements are all very accurate and correct.

So the Ultraflex enclosed elastic Small (35-40") is about the same size as the Ultraflex Large (35-42") with the exposed elastic. I have encountered inconsistent sizing with clothing before but that's kind of a crazy amount of difference.

Not that that has any bearing on the quality of their products, it's just a bit confusing at first.

Well for me it wasn't so much that the size I needed wasn't available as the sizing was confusing. The actual measurements of the sizes are all over the place. You might want a Small in one style but a Large in a different style. Even weirder, the Ultraflex pants are completely different sizing depending on if you get the enclosed or exposed elastics. I confirmed that this is the case with Fetware and they say their measurements are all very accurate and correct.

So the Ultraflex enclosed elastic Small (35-40") is about the same size as the Ultraflex Large (35-42") with the exposed elastic. I have encountered inconsistent sizing with clothing before but that's kind of a crazy amount of difference.

Not that that has any bearing on the quality of their products, it's just a bit confusing at first.

All I can tell you is I wear Med in the Ultraflex HIGHBACK non enclosed elastics, with a 36" waist. The elastics are a good fit, the pant itself is very full. It fits over even bulky cloth or multiple disp.

I think I have read somewhere that the range for the enclosed elastic style is much narrower due to the enclosure.

I ended up ordering size small Ultraflex with exposed elastics, size medium for the made for disposable pants, and a size small onsie. I'll report back, as I said when I get everything. My guess would Wednesday or Thursday for delivery. It'll be interesting to see how everything fits.

Okay, a quick review. Everything is top notch quality. The first pair of protective pants I ever ordered where the ones XP Medical sells and XP are great folks and have excellent service, but those pants are really uncomfortable. The elastics are so abrasive and the lined nylon is stiff and equally rough. The Fetware pants are in contrast very very comfortable.

Sizing wise. Everything fits perfectly. Ignore the S, M, L, XL, etc. Look at their actual measurements on their site, measure yourself, and order based on that. That's what I did and even though I ordered all different "sizes" everything I ordered had roughly the same measurements. They are very accurate.

Just a word though on the made for disposable vinyl pants they sell. They will work very well for lower cut diapers like Molicare, Tranquility, and probably Bambinos. They will still work for higher rise diapers like Abenas and Dry 24/7 but they will not contain the waist which will be sticking out of the top of the pants. I would suggest getting the made for cloth pants if you wear those brands. I wear all those brands and cloth, which is why I ordered both types of pants and am very happy with both.