LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilshybaby Is In Critical Condition. If You Know Her, Please Post A Message Here

Hey guys, I got a message from one of lilshybaby's friends that after she got hurt in the riots, she had a broken leg, but worse is that she had some bleeding in her brain. That bleeding caused swelling, and they had to take her for emergency surgery to remove a piece of her skull to prevent the brain from swelling too much. Removing the skull takes some of the pressure off, making it less likely to develop unsurvivable brain damage.

She is in critical condition, and is sedated and on life support in the ICU. With her seizures and stuff, she is in really dire straits, and needs all of our support.

If you know her, or even if you don't, please post a message of well wishing here so that when she wakes up, her friend can let us know that we were thinking of her all along.

Thanks,

-piper

Dear Lilshybaby,

On behalf of all the members of North East Littles on the East Coast, we are hoping for your complete and speedy recovery. Take heart knowing that we love you for who you are and that we want you back safe and sound.

I do not know her, but I wish her the best. Hard medical times are coming for her it sounds like, and I'll ask my religious friends to pray for her. I think they're in better with the big guy than I am.

I hope she comes out alright.

I told you to be safe last night when we chatted...There's no accounting for other people it seems, m'dear.

And so I find myself an ocean away, drawing ragged breaths and hoping with all the futility that somehow, despite the odds, you've lived to read this.

And so I find myself mute before an empty screen, groping weakly through my mired brain, seeking a phrase that will somehow work magick and breathe vigor and life into you.

And so I find myself etching brittle little words into something less than stone, praying that my next words to you will be as a greeting and not as a eulogy.

Profound, useless hope...selfish hope. Life will be less sweet without you, and for what few weeks I've known you, my fondness is immense.

May your recovery come swiftly. May your pain abate speedily. May joy somehow find you in the fluorescent glow of your hospital bed. May you return to us soon. May we never miss you again.

I'll cast my wishes to the stars, and seal those thoughts with spirits. We shall see you soon.

lilshybaby or jadie in the time i've come to known you, I love you please dont please dont go into that gentle night, i love you so much, please dont leave me, if i could i'd take your place in an instant, it pains me you know that your in pain, your loving little boy nini.

Thats terrible!! i've only just heard, was talking to her a couple for days ago, only really just met her. Seemed like a really nice girl, plus she wore Pampers still which is dead cute lol!! Get Well Soon Shy!!! And I hope they catch the b********d

Guest fabianski2905

I never knew Lilshy but in this day and age we stick together regardless. Lil shy, all the best, get well soon, my thoughts are with you. May we all see shooting stars and wish for your safe return to us.

Get better soon Lilshy,

I am not the praying type, but I hope she pulls through these series of terrible events. Judging by what the OP said, it looks like the doctors will have her fixed up, but the recovery time will be extensive and painful.

Who would do such a thing to the cute lilshybaby?

Guest BabyKatie32

jadie i love you and hope you come out of the hospital soon. im sorry to hear that this has happened to you. i love you sissy. me and daddy are praying with all of our hearts

I have talked to Shybaby and she was always very sweet and kind to me. She is one of the people who was always welcoming and very interested in making new friends. I can not believe she has been hurt like this in such senseless violence. I hope she gets better and that she can live a long and happy life.

I don't know her but I do wish her well and hope for a speedy recovery. It a darn same that she got caught up in that mess in England. It is just so senseless and way to many innocent folks have been hurt by the riots.

I don't know Ishybaby, but that doesn't stop me from wishing her a quick & speedy recovery & praying for her as well. How terrible it is when crazy bad things like this happen. Stay Safe, & Get Well, Soon!

Rockies Fan.

jadie, you are the sweeties and funniest little baby and know how to make me and katie smile. i hope you feel better soon. i know you are a tough baby and will fight this. me and katie love you lots.

hugs and kisses