• through family/friends
    • bar or night club
    • party/social event
    • work
    • school
    • church
    • blind date
    • other
  2. 2. DO THEY KNOW ABOUT YOUR LIFESTYLE?

• yes
    • no
    • plan on telling
    • will never tell

I spend a lot of time welcoming new members to this site. A lot of them are hoping to meet someone here to have a serious relationship with. Unfortunately, the males greatly outnumber the females here and in the community in general, so I have a hard time encouraging them. I know it happens every once in a while, but it makes sense that the majority of us find our true playmates elsewhere - but where?

I thought it might help to share this information, especially with the new members looking for significant others, that there are other options that are much more successful. This might also help take some of the pressure off the few girls we do have here.

I met my fiance through my sister. I've known her for more then 15 years, but she was married during that time, so the opportunity just recently presented itself when she divorced. She didn't know about my lifestyle, nobody did, but I told her after about 10 weeks, before things got too serious. It was a risk, but it worked out.

What say you?

I met my wife through a mutual friend at work. You just need to look for someone that is open minded and willing to experiment sexually. She was clueless about AB/DL things at the time, but she's happy to accommodate me in my "quirks" just as I'm glad to accommodate her's.

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting results so far.

I would never have guessed that the internet was going to be the most popular way for meeting significant others. I really thought work or school would be the most popular. Well, one thing is becoming clear though, no one has selected an AB/DL site yet, which supports my theory.

I am also somewhat surprised that more partners are being informed than not. That's good to know because it adds strength to finding others outside the community that will understand.

Met my Daddy in yahoo personals...live in a tiny rural town so not much opportunity to meet like minded people...got tired of the lifestyle chat rooms so took a chance...found Him...though His profile didn't list it...I could tell right away He was into the BDSM lifestyle which is what I was really hoping to find.....He'd never heard of AB/DL but BDSM lifestylers tend to be pretty open minded talked about everything the very first day online....met that night and....voila...Daddy Dom for jennie.....and He was only 13 miles away...met Him ... moved in....together 2 years...and planning O/our wedding....

Of course it's been a little more complcated then that....but W/we've learned there are a lot of challenges to relationships especially when Y/your O/our age.....but the pay off is beyond measure!

post-2003-1142662211_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1142662211_thumb.jpg

I met my wife through a mutual friend at work. You just need to look for someone that is open minded and willing to experiment sexually. She was clueless about AB/DL things at the time, but she's happy to accommodate me in my "quirks" just as I'm glad to accommodate her's.

Hey tuffy, happy for you. You bring up a good point - you must give a little to get a little. Right on!

See you around in chat.

Met my Daddy in yahoo personals...live in a tiny rural town so not much opportunity to meet like minded people...got tired of the lifestyle chat rooms so took a chance...found Him...though His profile didn't list it...I could tell right away He was into the BDSM lifestyle which is what I was really hoping to find.....He'd never heard of AB/DL but BDSM lifestylers tend to be pretty open minded talked about everything the very first day online....met that night and....voila...Daddy Dom for jennie.....and He was only 13 miles away...met Him ... moved in....together 2 years...and planning O/our wedding....

Of course it's been a little more complcated then that....but W/we've learned there are a lot of challenges to relationships especially when Y/your O/our age.....but the pay off is beyond measure!

Great story jenniebear, I'm very happy for you! Love your avatar too! I too didn't find the right person until I was in my 40s. The relationship is a little more dynamic, but as you pointed out, the pay off is beyond measure. Best wishes!

Hey tuffy, happy for you. You bring up a good point - you must give a little to get a little. Right on!

See you around in chat.

Great story jenniebear, I'm very happy for you! Love your avatar too! I too didn't find the right person until I was in my 40s. The relationship is a little more dynamic, but as you pointed out, the pay off is beyond measure. Best wishes!

I meet my husband at work he was my boss..We dated for 8 months then married..He is very open minded..I have to aggree..Give a little to recive works best that wat..:)

I meet my husband at work he was my boss..We dated for 8 months then married..He is very open minded..I have to aggree..Give a little to recive works best that wat..:)

I'm very, very happy for you babykimmy25, Congratulations!!! You have definitely moved on with your life and I wish you all the happiness in the world. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I met my wife at a freinds house. Her boyfreind, a drunk, came over to borrow some beer money and was complaining about his new girlfreind an how he wanted her to do all this stuff and thi and that so I jokingly said I'l give you .50 for her (I had made eyes at her a few days before and could tell she was miserabe; also new in the area) He said ok!? I was stunned! While he was out at the bar I called her up and told her to come over. She was in hysterics from the way he must have been yelling at her before he left so I comforted her and she moved in that night before he got home! He's an ass. He didn't even otice for two days!! So on the second day she noticed my diaper stash in my room and asked if I had kids..."Uh no, theyre mine" I said and she replied well put one on! So I did and she started to strip down and I put on on her (which didn't stay on long...) and we devoured each other right there in broad daylight! We are still passionately in love to this day! I think I need to get my wife now...haha.. No really!

Okay. The best way...and I've been through this twice...is to first fall in love with someone. Errr...let me restate that, you must mutually fall in love with a sig. other. The relationship should be based on honesty and i'm not saying to go to bar and advertise. Nor is it advisable to do the same on the internet. However, my suggestion is find someone you have something besides diapers in common with, then proceed to start a relationship. The subject will inevitably turn towards sex, sexual fantasies, etc, and there's your opportunity to be honest. Look I've had two relationships that were aware of my diaper wearing and diapers were not the reason for my one breakup. The other relationship is still going strong and I put diapers in there place when need be and she plays diaper with me during other times. Honestly find a partner you can relate with, I know that's the hard part. But don't focus on diapers as the end to a means....you may find a partner that likes you wearing diapers more than you do. I personally like to put diapers in their place however it was scary letting my g/f know just because it involves a great deal of trust... And the trust issue I'll leave to another day...

-dw

I met my wife at a freinds house. Her boyfreind, a drunk, came over to borrow some beer money and was complaining about his new girlfreind an how he wanted her to do all this stuff and thi and that so I jokingly said I'l give you .50 for her (I had made eyes at her a few days before and could tell she was miserabe; also new in the area) He said ok!?

So on the second day she noticed my diaper stash in my room and asked if I had kids..."Uh no, theyre mine" I said and she replied well put one on! So I did and she started to strip down and I put on on her (which didn't stay on long...) and we devoured each other right there in broad daylight! We are still passionately in love to this day! I think I need to get my wife now...haha.. No really!

Very happy for you pamperman! A unique way of getting together to say the least, but the important thing is that it's working out. Discovering your diaper stash and accepting it right away was a real blessing for you too. Sounds like it was meant to be...!

• Like 1

The relationship should be based on honesty and i'm not saying to go to bar and advertise. Nor is it advisable to do the same on the internet. However, my suggestion is find someone you have something besides diapers in common with, then proceed to start a relationship. The subject will inevitably turn towards sex, sexual fantasies, etc, and there's your opportunity to be honest.

The other relationship is still going strong and I put diapers in there place when need be and she plays diaper with me during other times. Honestly find a partner you can relate with, I know that's the hard part. But don't focus on diapers as the end to a means....you may find a partner that likes you wearing diapers more than you do. I personally like to put diapers in their place however it was scary letting my g/f know just because it involves a great deal of trust... And the trust issue I'll leave to another day...

-dw

I agree, very sound advice!

• 5 weeks later...

Met the wife at a fund raiser though work at a church parking lot. She worked at one resturant and I another both of the same name.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I were raised together or should I say close by each other. She was my best friend in the whole world and I loved her so. She knew about my diapers and it did not bother her. She never treated me any different then anyone else. Her mom knew I was diapered and she was ok with it to. Infact she changed me a few times when I was at her house. I always looked at her like she was my girl friend but she thought of me as just a best friend. So she always liked boys and she would tell me about this boy and that boy. Then when we were in the 10 th grade that all changed and we started to date wow was I so happy. Yes my wife knows about my baby side in fact it was her idea and every thing just feel into place. God I love that women

Spokane girl! Thanks for bringing back these oldie but goodie polls! its fun to read such old posts... there was one poll you brought back and I had posted like 5 years ago.. always fun to see old posts!!!

I met my boyfriend on diapermates.com in june of '06. We are still together, have lived together since 12/06. I find its not so much there are a lack of female, but rather far to many of hte males here really only want sex... or are only thinking about sex... so women tend to not answer emails and not advertise they are in fact females.

I seriously would get the same email from the same guy at least once a week and it was strictly a copy and paste job.... and i would get it on multiple sites when i had different screen names!!! so clearyl the guy had no idea it was the same person he was emailing.... I also would get very explicit emails, and emails from men who had clearly not read my profile!

so its not so much a lack of females, but the majority of the males who are replying to ads are either just looking to get off, or have aboslutely no social graces whatso ever...

• 2 weeks later...

She walked through the door of my hospital room at 6am to prep me for surgery. I was ic and she had to remove my diaper to shave me and cath me.

We got to talking as she went about doing her job and just sort of hit it off. As she and I both worked nights I showed up one morning when she got off of work with flowers and asked her to go to breakfast with me. It took a little convincing but we started to date.

Nine months later I asked and she said yes. That was 36 years and two wonderful girls ago.

She had a problem with empty nest and asked if I woud consider filling in as her baby every now and again. How could I say no? This is the love of my life. After all I was already in diapers.

I hope we will have another 36 years.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I met my fiance at school, after about 6 months I told her about my fetish... She has been on and off interested/not interested...We love each other for many reasons, and I can live with the fact she is not into diapers.

• 1 year later...

I met my fiancee when he was 13 and I was 16. We knew each other exclusively online for six years non-romantically, just friends. It was when he turned 18 that he admitted to me that he had feelings for me and I admitted I had feelings for him. He wanted to meet up a year and it was... weird, really weird, nothing like I thought it would be but he was nice and we decided to stay friends. That fall, he decided to switch schools to move to where I was, even though I explicitly told him that he better not be doing it to get with me. He really wasn't and it wasn't until six months had passed that we decided to give it another shot. Things went well this time, really well, so I told him if we were going to go any further, I didn't want there to be any secrets. He agreed so I told him about my little self and he fully accepted me for it and we've been together ever since :)