LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regular Sex Stops The Urge.

Having split with my wife very recently I have found that the regular sex I am having with my new partner (twice at night and once in the morning) has lessened my desire to wear, wet and wank in nappies and plastic pants. My new G/F knows all about my 'thing' (I had to tell her just in case my ex tries to use the knowledge as a 'weapon') and has said she'd be very happy to join in or do whatever I would like her to do within reason. But apart from the fact I am living with her and her two young children (9/13) and am not keen to wear around them I have found that the increase in my sexual encounters has meant that even though I still regularly read DD I have nt wanted to use a nappy. Anyone similar?

While most of us will not be as fortune as you have explained I know on the weekend when we are sexually active I have less of a desire to wear.

Three times a day, God bless a young man.

Yeah i have the same feeling. Whenever i am having sex a lot or i am masturbating a bunch my desire slows down. Doesn't go away, i just don't care as much.

Well, thats all fine and good, but in reality, all you are doing is simply substituting one pleasurable thing for another. I am sure that your g/f appreciates the attention, but she will need a break sometime, unless shes a nymphomaniac, then she can never get enough ;) and you are involving another person to relieve the symptoms that drive your AB/DL side.

AB/DL stuff can be enjoyed alone, or with other like minded people, where as sex is a one-on-one (no pun) activity, and hopefully both partners are satisfied.

I guess this is a good thing, but what happens when you can't get your 3-times-a-day hump fix? back into diapers and dresses??

The desires will still be there, and something to fall back on when your g/f isn't available, but it's really no "cure' for what drives your desires.

Thats just my 2 cents, having been a D/L most of my life and know that, yes sex helps 'suppress' the diaper urges, they never just 'go away'. I also figure that stress has a lot to do with my wearing. is it my 'lack' of sex that drives it as well?? That I don't know. Not currently having a lady friend to 'experiment with" doesn't allow me to make that determination. *shrug*

I guess in the end all you can do is stick with what works for you.

Good luck and don't blow a gasket ;)