LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash Or Something Alse?

I haven't been wearing for about a week now. Only yesterday I got intensely itchy between the folds of my legs and scrotum.

It's also quite red in places too.

I can't help but keep scratching it, through my boxers so I don't make it too sore.

Would be strange if it's nappy rash to start up days later of not wearing. So maybe it's jock itch/sweat rash as I've had that before, especially when I get sweaty down there.

I put some zinc oxide cream on it which only helped a bit...

I wonder if I should try an OFC antifungal cream?

I got some of that I can give it a try with...

Also I heard Gold Bond medicated powder was supposed to be good.

Won't go to the doctor unless it's the very last resort because of:

1. I'm going away on monday.

2. If it turns out to be diaper rash not jock itch. Mum WILL throw out the remainder of my nappies and probably try get me sectioned.

As I had an extremely bad rash before lasting over a month, that mum helped me with by providing with salt for salt baths and rash cream etc.

And said if I EVER do such a thing again, she would get me sectioned or similar.

Not that they would do anything, unless a really bent psychiatrist who thinks AB/DL equals mentally ill saw me and then it would ruin my life.

But still wouldn't want to be held against my will for a certain amount of days, whilst that was being researched.

So after what happened to me last time. I'm always very careful to use decent barrier cream before lengthy stays in a soaked nappy.

And using wash mousse in between changes and get properly dried.

So I bloody hope it ain't diaper rash. I reckon more likely sweat rash/jock itch,I hope.

After forty plus years of wearing diapers I have reached some conclusions:

1. Most of the diaper rash/ jock itch is actually caused by friction (similar to a rug burn).

2. Most of the friction is caused by the plastic gathers around the leg openings of disposable diapers or plastic pants, it can be caused by excessive friction when wearing pants that are snug especially in hot weather.

3. Least expensive way to reduce friction is with anhydrous lanolin (main ingredient in most barrier creams and bag balm). It can be purchased or ordered OTC at any Pharmacy. I buy mine in a 16 oz jar which lasts me a couple of years. It is the consistancy of a heavy grease and a little bit goes a long way. The aroma is that of wool and not objectionably strong or medicinal.

My ultimate solution was to switch to cloth diapers and euroflex plastic pants, I haven't had diaper rash since.

There is no way in hell you'd be sectioned for liking diapers. For starters, as Abrera said, you have to be a danger to self/others and secondly, community mental health teams in the UK very rarely get off their collective arses and act even when they're desperately needed. I've heard enough first-hand stories over the years to know that they just don't take sectioning people lightly these days. You need to be absolutely f'ing do-lally, preferably running naked along the highstreet while arguing with your imaginary rabbit friend Bob about why everybody has to die before they'll do anything of the sort....

(In case it doesn't come across, this post is laced with sarcasm, cynicism and dose of gallows humour :P)

Anyway, if you're not wearing diapers constantly, any rash should clear up in a day or so. If it doesn't, well you just gonna have to swallow it and go to the Dr. There's no reason why your mother would have to find out...

After forty plus years of wearing diapers I have reached some conclusions:

1. Most of the diaper rash/ jock itch is actually caused by friction (similar to a rug burn).

2. Most of the friction is caused by the plastic gathers around the leg openings of disposable diapers or plastic pants, it can be caused by excessive friction when wearing pants that are snug especially in hot weather.

3. Least expensive way to reduce friction is with anhydrous lanolin (main ingredient in most barrier creams and bag balm). It can be purchased or ordered OTC at any Pharmacy. I buy mine in a 16 oz jar which lasts me a couple of years. It is the consistancy of a heavy grease and a little bit goes a long way. The aroma is that of wool and not objectionably strong or medicinal.

My ultimate solution was to switch to cloth diapers and euroflex plastic pants, I haven't had diaper rash since.

Most of this advice is great dude,thanks I'll look up anhydrous lanolin and get some!!!

Except I only love disposable diapers, cloth diapers do absoletely nothing for me.

I usually just scrub the general nice and clean when he gets itchy. Thankfully I haven't had a rash since being diagnosed with diabetes. I was always clean in that area, however when you're pissing liquid pixie sticks, it causes embarrassing problems. Just make sure you clean up throoughly inbetween changings and don't mess and sit in it too long and you should be okay. Also if not incontinent and not committed to 24/7, don't wear when it's really hot and muggy...not without cornstarch or baby powder.

Its fungal. Ive dealt with it before as have several of my friends over my time in this fetish. Get tinactin or any good working athletes foot spray. Use as directed and keep the area dry and vetilated as much as possible.

Good old fashioned methods are called for here;

Firstly wash and dry the affected srea twice a day with a non sented soap and soft cloth,

Second baby powder (J&J is in my opinion best) after drying,

Thirdly let the area breath, go comando for at least a couple of hours,

And as abrera correctly states Sudocream is indeed magic.

Mal.

Its fungal. Ive dealt with it before as have several of my friends over my time in this fetish. Get tinactin or any good working athletes foot spray. Use as directed and keep the area dry and vetilated as much as possible.

One of the things for those guys out there to remember is that they too can get yeast infections in this area. I have had it happen twice. This comes from excessive moisture in the area. Some people have the tendency to overload the powder and unfortunately this will actually help to keep moisture against the skin. I actually stopped using powders and creams during the day and haven't had a rash or infection since and I wear 24/7 due to incontinance. ... I was one of those people. Heh.

I'm going to agree with those who say fungal.

A LOT of my patients get fungal/bacterial infections from being stationary and in diapers. Strangely enough, most of it really starts to show when there is no moisture present! Yes, the moist environment is where these sorts of infections thrive, but you start to notice it visually more when things get dry!

I don't honestly know why, just something to keep in mind about why it might have taken a few days to notice.

Get it checked by a doctor and treated quick though. It is, after all, in a very sensitive area.

Lots of sound advice here, Please allow me to share my experience.

Sounds like you have something much like what I was fighting for quite some time. It DID get fungal from time to time, but I could never quite clear it up. After another round of strong anti-fungal cream failed to completely clear it up I tried Gold Bond Extra Strength (Large green bottle). Followed the directions on the container and cleared up in a few days. Now I use it twice a day to keep from a relapse.

Word to the wise though - that first time you use it you are liable to feel like some is holding a torch to your naughty bits! Gets better with time and no real damage. Just one hell of an experience if you are not expecting it...