LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

R.I.P Amy Winehouse

It's sad. Like the Pennsylvania Dutch saying, "We get too soon old and too late smart". When we are young in our teens and 20's we often feel indistructable and want to enjoy the freedom to do whatever we want to do. Then when you take professionals like musicians and actors, they have the money and connections and tend to be part of what they consider "the in croud" It's been that way for 60 years with pop music stars. The Beatles, Beach Boys, Three Dog Night just to name a few major stars from the 60's.

At that age, people will not listen to anyone else and that is so sad considering the huge backlog of stars who have overdosed on drugs. You'd think that sooner or later someone would get the message and lay off the drugs! Never happens! If I had a rock band, the first rule would be, "No drugs, no pot!" Break the rule once and you are out of the band! Too many brilliant stars cut short by illeagle drugs! Just think of the music and movies some of these stars could have made had they not cut their life short by using drugs!

I see profiles on these diaper sites from members saying drugs and pot are one of their hobbies and things they like to do. I have little sympathy for those people. To them it's "cool" and "fun" to get high on drugs. I'm in my 50's and have lost people I went to school with from drug overdoses. Yeah, some young people who like to do drugs will probably flame me, but I don't care. I've been around a lot more years than they have and have seen a lot more than most of them. You think I'm wrong? Jimi Hendrix! Janis Joplin! Curt Cobain! River Pheonix! Jim Morrison! Many more. Hard to argue that illeagal drugs aren't bad for you with examples like those!

• Like 1

Jim morrison jimi hendrix janis joplin and not that i compare her to them but ! also died at 27 yrs old very sad (too young )

well said Rusty-Pins fully agree with you on that one

Same here

I have seen and heard some of her stuff, and like it. I am not a follower. My "radar" popped up up some years ago when her antics made news. I thought "here we go again, this is another one who will not last long." :( Sadly, I was right.

It's sad that those of us on the outside can see the destructive behavior of "stars," but can do nothing about it. "Insiders" don't seem to care, are in on it too, can't seem to see problems because they are too close and things seem normal, or just don't have the "balls" to make an intervention. (After all, they're "living the high life" off the "star." lol)

A friend, my age, played w/Hendrix. He can tell some stories. :lol:

Edited to add; RIP, Amy. The devils are gone now.