LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooh Nap[Pies At Work

I been wearing my nappies 24/7 for ages now.

In the past I always waited till I left work to do dumpies. But only recently have I started poohing on impulse. That's how it's supposed to be, right. Never hold it!

But it never seems to smell. Well, it does if I change it and the loo stinks for hours. But as long as I just sit in my messy nappy, nobody notices. Which is awesome coz I luv sitting in pooh, it's so cumfy!

I use TenaSlip Maxi Medium and henley plastic pants. Are they really that smell protective?

How does everyone else feel about it?

Such a practice will get us all a bad name, as if we didn't have one already. It really doesn't help. If I worked in the same office I would be the first to complain.

Pooh =

Pooh-bear-1.jpg

Poop/Poo =

ee004-cartoon-poop-clipart.jpg

I assume you mean the latter. Although I agree that sitting on Pooh would probably be comfy, he wouldn't enjoy it much.

EDIT: I don't know why the resizing of the pictures didn't work. Sorry guys.

~ moogle

• Like 3

recently have I started poohing on impulse. That's how it's supposed to be, right. Never hold it!

I agree with this.

However, I do think that at least in public, you should clean up as soon as it is convenient to do so as it is just generally better for everyone that way.

Smell does travel, even if you don't immediately notice it. Also the human nose is more sensitive than most people realize. Some of our strongest memories and/or instincts are triggered by smell.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest littlesissy

I guess if you worked at a waste water treatment facility pooping your diapers at work would be okay. However, if you work anywhere else you shouldn't poop your diapers on purpose

Is your life really so empty that you have to resort to this sort of thing? You better believe people can smell it, and I suspect it's only a matter of time before you get caught. Why not just act like a normal adult for the time in your life when someone is paying you to work, and then do whatever you want when you're at home?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here we go with yet another "I poop in public and it's never a problem"-type post! :wacko: Sorry, but I'm not buying it. You may think it doesn't smell, but I find it very difficult to believe that no-one else has noticed. Most people can sniff out a poorly-wiped bum, never mind an actual load in someone's pants. People are too embarrassed so far to bring it up, but it won't be long before they go to your manager about this. That no-one at your place of employment has so far brought it up does not equal them not being able to smell it. Have fun with your poop when you're at home. I understand why you love pooping in your diaper and sitting in it. It's fun and it's a total turn-on, but it should be kept private, and should you feel the need to share it, it should be only with fellow stinky-squishies who can appreciate it. Letluvsrool is right: you're being paid a wage to act like a professional, and working while having poop in your pants is anything but professional.

A little off the topic but it applies. My dad used to tell of a worker on his assembly line who had such bad BO that it drove everyone away from him, especially all the women on the line. It seemed that they all talked about this guy among themselves but no one said anything to him, who I guess was a pretty big guy. My dad says he went to the forman and explained how bad the smell was (the forman already knew of the BO smell) and how everyone was complaining about it. My dad said, "As the forman, why don't you say anything about it to the guy?" The forman told him it wasn't his job to say anything! Ignore the problem, don't want to get involved, excuses excuses!

My dad took the guy aside later that day and explained to him that his BO was bothering many people. He told the guy that he should take pride in himself and told him to get a bar of soap, soak in a hot tub and scrub himself with the soap and a washcloth. He told the guy to get some deturgent and wash his clothes and wear clean clothes to work on a daily basis. Yes, my dad said he could have been beaten up or worse by this co-worker, but the next day the guy came in all scrubbed and clean with clean clothes and no trace of BO! The guy was actually happy and proud of himself and my dad said he never came to work dirty or smelled again!

Why bring this up? Because it shows that people often will keep their mouths shut when they smell someone, even though they all talk about it among themselves! Even a boss may not want to get involved! It may depend only on one person (like my dad) who gets fed up enough to talk to you personally about how you smell! Don't think no one can smell your poopy diaper! Chances are, they can and don't like it, you just never hear about it because they are all talking about it behind your back!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Your co-workers thank you for exposing them to the stench. Just because you can't smell it doesn't mean others can't. If you absolutely must mess while out in public, take some Nullo tabs that will reduce the odor.

Such a practice will get us all a bad name, as if we didn't have one already. It really doesn't help. If I worked in the same office I would be the first to complain.

and a few others who posted knee-jerk criticism.

There are only 5 of us @work and we have all been here at least over 12 years. My co-workers have always known I have had incontinence problems coz I have talked to them about it before.

I have even asked them in the past when I had real inco problems and couldn't control it. A few times they had said "yes" but otherwise it was ok. Believe me, if it smelled, they always told me, not nastily, just told me! It's part of normal conversation. But in recent times there has been no problem.

Another consideration. Maybe the longer you hold it, the more it smells. By poohing on impulse, perhaps I am expelling it before it gets that rank.

I have 2 nephews. One stinks the postal district out when he poohs. The other produces no odour at all, even in the loo itself. It's a pity you guys ain't bright enough to know that different people really are different.

So you stink. I don't!

One thing about it, since I have been wearing and using 24/7, I have never had the agony I used to get from my bowel disorder.

• 2 weeks later...

Pooh =

Pooh-bear-1.jpg

Poop/Poo =

ee004-cartoon-poop-clipart.jpg

I assume you mean the latter. Although I agree that sitting on Pooh would probably be comfy, he wouldn't enjoy it much.

EDIT: I don't know why the resizing of the pictures didn't work. Sorry guys.

~ moogle

-----------------------------------------------

There are thousands of examples of American illiteracy. The word "poop" does not exist in a formal English dictionary.

A good example of US educational shortcomings is the word "lifestyle". Lifestyle literally means the way you live your life; and so it is defined in every English-language dictionary.

Yet US nudists use the term lifestyle to mean sex-swapping. Not one English language dictionary defines it as such, even in the USA. But the entire American nation abuses "lifestyle" in line with its cultural perverted meaning.

We in England respect our language. Children live a nudist lifestyle and they do not have sex-sweapping parties (....well they might do over there!)

All-in-all, a national epidemic of illiteracy on the west bank of the Atlantic!

"Night Y'all!" Good grief!

There are thousands of examples of American illiteracy. The word "poop" does not exist in a formal English dictionary.

A good example of US educational shortcomings is the word "lifestyle". Lifestyle literally means the way you live your life; and so it is defined in every English-language dictionary.

Yet US nudists use the term lifestyle to mean sex-swapping. Not one English language dictionary defines it as such, even in the USA. But the entire American nation abuses "lifestyle" in line with its cultural perverted meaning.

We in England respect our language. Children live a nudist lifestyle and they do not have sex-sweapping parties (....well they might do over there!)

Actually, I was making a joke. If you understood my post, you would see that.

~ moogle

• Like 1

Actually, you're demonstrating British ignorance. The Oxford English Dictionary, perhaps THE authoritative dictionary for both sides of the Atlantic has the word POOP. The use of it as a noun starts with it being a term for the rear (of a ship, e.g., the poop deck) or of a person. The second definition is the use of the word for faeces.

Again this is incomplete in the English (OED) definition. Here's he OED defintion:

A style or way of living (associated with an individual person, a society, etc.); esp.the characteristic manner in which a person lives (or chooses to live) his or her life.

Further, I've no idea what you're talking about with regard to nudists. Nudists use the term lifestyle with the regards to the above defintiion, i.e., going through life without clothes a significant part of the time. Sex swapping? Most nudists will argue that sex is not a primary feature of their lifestyle.

I don't know what perverted view you have of American nudists but sex-swapping (whatever that means) is not a part of it.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow. Way to go, getting xenophobic over what was clearly a joke. But American English is as much an equal standard as British English is. I live in England, and I see misspelt words and a cringeworthy lack of apostrophes and commas all the damn time. You obviously don't respect the language that much or it would be a lot cleaner over here. However, it isn't. Not even close. Americans prefer "poop" to "poo." It's just how we are, we like the final p at the end -- it adds some power to the word and is satisfying to pronounce. "Poo" just lamely drifts off with a final vowel -- it's not exciting.

Besides, all this from a guy who spelt poo as "pooh"? I think you'll find that "pooh" is lacking in not just many, but I daresay ALL dictionaries, at least in terms of how you meant to define it.

Cheerio, toodle-pip, old chap, wot wot! Good grief indeed.

I don't know what perverted view you have of American nudists but sex-swapping (whatever that means) is not a part of it.

I get the feeling that the esteemed Johnipoohs has never even been to the States. He just wants to sit in England and bash "the Yanks" -- and then call them ignorant and close-minded. See, it's as much as sport in Britain as soccer is.

What scares me about the American public is that at a social setting, people will never tell you that you have a problem. No one will approach you in private about the problem. They will wait until everyone knows about the problem, so they can have enough moral support to say something. They will not say anything until it becomes a safety issue, or until you act so obvious, that they know you are being intentional. They would rather go behind your back and talk about your problem than approach you as a friend. Be wary of this!

Source: I have had a few smelly coworkers, no one had the courage to say ANYTHING, and NO ONE wanted to hang around them! They became something of a zipper for conversations, they ended as they walked past, and resumed when they had walked past. By observing the behaviour of others, you can tell if they are aware. If people are avoiding getting close to you, they know.

What scares me about the American public is that at a social setting, people will never tell you that you have a problem. No one will approach you in private about the problem. They will wait until everyone knows about the problem, so they can have enough moral support to say something. They will not say anything until it becomes a safety issue, or until you act so obvious, that they know you are being intentional. They would rather go behind your back and talk about your problem than approach you as a friend. Be wary of this!

Welcome to life in society. Where have you been for the past 26 years?

Now now, let's not get off topic. :P

Well, sorry, Goden. But just trying to make Johni realize that when you throw poop, quite often it will stick. I will not have American English bashed, I'm tired of hearing how "illiterate" our national dialect is from people who are hardly good guardians of the language themselves. Besides, he was perfectly happy to join a site called "Daily Diapers". Not "nappies." Diapers. That's an American word -- yet he had nothing to say about that. Veddy, veddy interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

It is a ridiculous OP. Of course it smells. In fact, one of the first things they teach people who have had to go back to nappies is about smell. The golden rule is quite simple: if you are wet or soiled, people can smell it. The simple fact is that most people dont smell their own odours. therefore the worst possible person to assess if you are offensive or not is YOU. Some of us have another person or persons who we trust to tell us that we can be smelled. A dirty nappy can ALWAYS be smelt. A wet one will eventually. I never assume my nappy cant be smelt. I am the worst possible judge. Cloth is worse for this than disposables and is one of the major reasons i wear disposables when out - odour control. And lets face it. When you add the natural lack of responsibility of an infantile persona it all leads to potential disaster in public.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Think of it, when someone is ridiculous and pretends the rules to not apply to them, we say they think their (sierra hotel india tango) don't stink! Oh yeah, and I was recently accused of making the employee bathroom "smell like a dead animal," so... no wear at work (as if that were an option!)

• 1 year later...

Firstly; to "lifestyle"! It's the American word for "swinging". The Americans call it that; I didn't invent it! I am an occasional nudist when I know I don't won't) have an inco problem. It is the non-sexual side of the lifestyle that appeals to me in an oversexed world, much like the non-sexual side of infantilism.

Regarding poo, pooh, poop, poopy etc, apparently it IS the bacteria, gas and acids that smell awful and not the solids themselves. So the part claiming that, if you don't hold, it it will smell less, is correct.