LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

I actually got the nickname "Kitten" in a very mundane manner, I was homeless and tired, in the shelter I curled up on a single couch cushion and fell asleep ... a few days later everyone just kept calling me that.

It's fairly self explanatory, I am ABDL inclined, I try to stay young at heart

and keep smiling and finding the fun things in life wherever I can, in a way,

I refuse to grow up and become all withered and dreary, hence the most logical

choice: Peter Pan. :)

I hope to one day find my Tinkerbell and be complete.

Mines pretty easy too. I like baby stuff (diapers especially), and my name is Brian...Baby Brian.

I also have a nick name Slomo76. The first time I ever played Laser Tag I had to create a screen name for my score. Since I was so new to the game my cousin (who also played the game) said I played the opposite of fast and was in slow motion. Hence, Slo-mo came about. I've since added the year I was born because too many others use slomo too.

Guest KuroiYukiKit

My name's simple enough translates from Japanese to Blacksnowfox. Its in japanese cause well, I'm a big fan of manga and anime and all that. the black came from being well, black. Snow translates to Yuki and I like the cuteness of that name. Finally I always get called a fox when I play in RP cause people say I have a way of being really cunning in all of its definitions. B)

Well I'm sure I said this ten pages ago, however I'll reiterate the reason behind my name yet again. I discovered that this was an actual Fetish in Arpil of 2008 and apsent several months trying to find a community to talk to. I visited here a few times and all the AB stuff was kind of creepy (IRONY) so I stayed away from April till August. Finally I decided that I really needed to find others involved in the lefestyle to talk to and figured this site was the safest amongst the ones I found. As I decided to take that first step, I said to myself, Well it's like they say, curiosity killed the cat. That is why I chose this name and it fits perfectly.

My screen name is my date of birth in chemical symbols.

So, my DOB is 18/03/1988. I split this into 18, 3, 19 and 88.

18 is the atomic number of Argon, whose symbol is Ar.

3 is the atomic number of Lithium, whose symbol is Li.

19 is the atomic number of Potassium, whose symbol is K.

88 is the atomic number of Radium, whose symbol is Ra.

Put them together and you get ArLiKRa, or, Arlikra.

Guest diaperedcwby

I had a friend knock on the door one night. I was asleep on he couch and thought i was wearing boxers over my diaper but i wasnt. I grabbed my cowboy hat and answered the door. So now she calles me her lil diapered cowboy

simple, I've used three different names in my life, one for diaper sites and one for pee sites, and one for other sites

my default diaper name was already taken so I used my pee name.

fun fact, I won't tell you my full name, but my first, second and last name all start with P

I have a guess I'm assuming it's an accronym and since you list yourself as a t-girl I am assuming it's okay to say it. Transgendered diaper lover?

Nope. Guess again.

^love that movie. And I love your picture.

I posted in another thread, but this one seems to have beaten that one out....

------------

I'm not a real baby, and technically my name isn't Sophie. So my screen name means I'm a liar. ;)

-Sophie

Guest rosemonde10

My screen name is my date of birth in chemical symbols.

So, my DOB is 18/03/1988. I split this into 18, 3, 19 and 88.

18 is the atomic number of Argon, whose symbol is Ar.

3 is the atomic number of Lithium, whose symbol is Li.

19 is the atomic number of Potassium, whose symbol is K.

88 is the atomic number of Radium, whose symbol is Ra.

Put them together and you get ArLiKRa, or, Arlikra.

No one commented on how awesome this is? This is creative!!

How to explain Babyluv 13 ? Well first of all am a baby and always luvs to be....yes the spelling is deliberate, Luvs are awesome. Secondly 13 is my lucky number and being into gothy/punk rocky things, it fits...i would say even like a form fitting elastic waistband, if i may use the comparison. :)