LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

DL I shouldn't have to explain.

CanesFan comes from the fact that I am a rabid, blood thirsty Carolina Hurricanes Fan.

I am also a local bone-crushing-check-when-you-least-expect-it hockey player. I wind up in the penalty box for roughing and fighting a lot. Guess that just comes with my drop-the-gloves personality.

Off the ice, however, I am really a nice guy(most of the time).

In case you are wondering, I am not a player on the Carolina Hurricanes team. I'm just a fan.

:P Well my name is Vic, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Thinking up a good name was pretty hard because all the good ones were gone by the time I joined.

Since I'm a DL, DIAPER had to be in the name. The second part, PHANTOM, is the class of fishing boat I own and long ago I used it at work for my password because it was easy to remember. I thought of reviving it since it sort of describes me in a diaper. Like a ghost, I roam around freely in my diaper, but I'm seldom seen and I've never been caught! There you have it "DIAPERPHANTOM".

I had to think of a name off the top of my head when I was first introduced to the chatroom (those were the days, sighs.)

I liked the sound of it, the connotations and alliteration tripped off the tongue. I'm from the UK but DollyNappies didn't have quite the same ring to it.

D :P lly

I`ve always been called Stevie or Stevie D by some of my close friends. They`ve all seen my boyish side come out so I suppose thats how that got started. Awhile back , I told one of my girlfriends about my ab side and she paused and then laughed and said back to me " So you want to be a lilstevie ? " We both laughed and it stuck.

lilstevie :)

" When I growup , I wanna be a lilboy"

" A grownup is a child with layers on"

I have an Internet alias that I use just about everywhere, so I didn't really want there to be any chance of a friend of mine stumbling onto this site (Most likely through a Google search for said alias) and finding out about it. To solve this problem, I just made my screen name an important part of my alias: two Z's at the end.

• 3 weeks later...

While signing up as a member of this community, I was trying to invent the ideal screen name. First, I used the name of a baby animal (e.g. fawn, owlet, gosling, larva, fledgling, ect.) and paired that up with a title/animal that fits me in a nut shell. With this process of mixing and matching, there were names like Biogeek_Baby, Biogeek_Owlet, Okapi_Colt, Gosling_Geek, and Biogeek_Larva. None of them worked out, and names like "diaper" and "baby" seemed to be overused.

I dropped the tactic of using names related to diapers and infantialism, mentally reshuffled the deck. The overenthusiam of wanting to join kicked in, and the screen name Tuxedo_Oryx was "born." :rolleyes: At first, I was concerned about jumping the gun, but later that name just grew onto me.

Turns out that Tuxedo_Oryx did correspond to certain aspects of myself. First, the gemsbok is one of my favorite antelope species. Its genus is Oryx (Oryx gazella), sometimes it's called an oryx. Second, both sexes of this species have straight, black horns. This trait seems to reflect my androgynous mannerisms, and choice of male roleplaying personas. Speaking of which, I sometimes like to pretend to be a gentleman. A tuxedo is one form of attire I would like to have. Finally, that screen name is both visually appealing, and rolls off the tongue.

Sorry for this luquacious response, but quite a bit was going on with that name...

i got called kratos one day at school and i got mad at someone for calling me it. that night i went home and looked up kratos. he was a titan, a god of speed, power, and endurance and i have been using it as my nickname ever sense:\ it has nothing to do with diapers or wetting them which i looooove to do, but its original:p

(This was a pretty cool thread over at DPF, so I thought I'd revive it here. I thought for a second that someone else may have created a similar topic here, but I couldn't find anything)

I'll go first: Way back in high school when I joined DPF (no age restriction there) I was a total band geek.... I still am but that's beside the point... the year I joined DPF, my coordinate was m-5 so I just tacked it on to the end of my first name to get jessm5.

-Jess

I wear diapers, and I'm a Witch. So I literally AM my screen name!

Augie was the name of my very first labrador retreiver as a child, This was a time of fond memories when my mother was still alive and he was a great friend. Augie1-whatever was taken so I just added 7000!

(This was a pretty cool thread over at DPF, so I thought I'd revive it here. I thought for a second that someone else may have created a similar topic here, but I couldn't find anything)

I'll go first: Way back in high school when I joined DPF (no age restriction there) I was a total band geek.... I still am but that's beside the point... the year I joined DPF, my coordinate was m-5 so I just tacked it on to the end of my first name to get jessm5.

-Jess

Well bigbabby seem to fit i have blue eye and was born in 1975. BigBabbyBlue75 when you put it together.

my name comes from highschool auto-body. I was a kustom kulture fanatic and had a great gun, loved to paint and would paint and do anyones car for free, as long as it was a "suede" finnish(near totally flat). Initially i hated "suede" but it grew on me as no one could remember Jay or knew me by that name.