LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

:groupwave:

My screen name is wetpants2007.

I am incontinent , and have been since I was a baby.I must wear diapers or disposable underwear at all times ,

as I leak , or can pee my self at any time with out knowing it.

Seems everytime I check , I'm wet..hence wetpants , and as I joined here in 2007, the nick "wetpants2007 seemed appropiate :thumbsup:

The normal screen name I use online is actually pretty creative and unique; been using it since AOL first launched (yeah, I know I was like 12 or so then) and never had to add a number on the end since.

My name here? Not so much. I'm a sissy, I like being a toddler (still wears diapers, but only for the occasional accident, since she's just not a big girl yet).

A toddler AB who likes being a sissy...Toddler Sissy. Pretty unexpected, huh?

My dad gave me this nickname and it was my first email address.

I love to take things apart and always have... just to see how they work. And I got into computers and learned by taking them apart and 9 times out of 10 I'd end up breaking it. But then it had to be fixed and I became good at fixing it. "Life seems soo much simpler when you're fixing things" -Anakin Skywalker. So Pc = Personal Computer. Trasher = One who destroys or makes a mess of. And those make Pctrasher. Never ran into a computer I couldn't break...and then fix again.

• 2 months later...

Pax is latin for peace and i like the name ;)

87 cuz dats when i was born and its also my favorite number :P

Buuuut most people 'round here call me paxy ;) an I wikes dat nicky name ^_^

I thought I posted in this thread before? :huh: Ah well, here's the explanation again for those of you who don't know already:

I love moogles.

What are moogles? Moogles are creatures from Final Fantasy, a video game series. What do moogles look like? Look at my signature. Next to my nickname (Pipi Moogles) is a piccy of a moogle.

Moogles are cute and I love them!

Hence, moogle + love = mooglelove !

:D

If I could re-create my screen name right now, it would be one of my nicknames, Pipi Moogles

Why Pipi Moogles? Because I love moogles (and everyone knows me as moogle around here now :P ) and one of my nicknames is Pipi. Pipi is a nickname my Dady/fiance gave me, he once called me a "miss peepee pants" because i'm incontinent and wet my diapers/pants. The "peepee pants" evolved into "Pipi pants" because I pouted at the "peepee" part :P Then "Pipi pants" became just "Pipi" (pronounced Pip-E, like Pipi Longstocking). Dady also calls me "Pip" sometimes, which (according to one definition on webster.com) means "one extraordinary of its kind". Makes me feel all speshly special :wub:

~ Moogles

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Katharsys

Wow, so many names, and so many reasons.

Mine, well just how many layers of explanation would you like?

Surface level: A **cute** take on catharsis, since in a way I am attempting to get on with my life.

Superficial level: I have always liked names that begin in the "K" sound.

Extremely-Superficial level: No one else had it.

Anything deeper than that, and I will give you all enough to psychoanalyze me...and we can't be having that now can we?

Pretty self explanatory. When I first started wearing diapers on a regular basis it was 1999 and I had just discovered Attends with the Waistband, which quickly became my favorite diaper. That has changed though Now that Attends have gotten thinner and don't have that nice baby powder smell to them I wear Depend Maximum Protection with a Depend Boost pad.

Just my old hacker name from IRC. It is also a true mathmatical equation. I liked it because it was it was kinda original, and protrayed my hacker persona.

I had a thing against a script kiddie on IRC that thought he knew it all when I was trying to teach him the finer art of hacking. He used to call me PubicTriangle. It kinda fits now since I have become incontinet. The pubic area is kind of triangle shape and so are diapers and portrayed that way in cartoons and line drawings.

Just my old hacker name from IRC. It is also a true mathmatical equation. I liked it because it was it was kinda original, and protrayed my hacker persona.

I had a thing against a script kiddie on IRC that thought he knew it all when I was trying to teach him the finer art of hacking. He used to call me PubicTriangle. It kinda fits now since I have become incontinet. The pubic area is kind of triangle shape and so are diapers and portrayed that way in cartoons and line drawings.

I'm curious, what type of "hacking" where you doing? I'm two and a half years into a CS degree and know about networking.