LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From New England

Guest Diaperdragon

Guest Diaperdragon

Hi ya,

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a 29 year old from New England. I got introduced into wearing Adult Diapers from a friend of mine. After i wore a pair of Diapers, i became hooked into wearing them. I like wearing them simply because of convience when i am out and a bout or i do not want to bother going to the bathroom. I'm interested in meeting others.

Hey, and welcome to our humble little community. It's great to have another member, a girl at that. . . we don't get too many you see. . . Just a little heads up, you'll probably get a barage of guys PMing you. It just happens that way. It's great to have ya with us and I really hope I get to see you around the boards.

Hi Diaperdragon and welcome to Daily Diapers. Very glad to have another girl with us. I'm sure you will be getting a lot of attention in here because this lifestyle is dominated by men, more than a 10 to 1 ratio. Don't let that scare you off though as there are many of us here that already have playmates, girlfriends, wives or significant others. Most members here are very nice and respectul too. I hope you stay a while so we can get to know you. Try to post often and I look forward to seeing you in the chat room.

Guest Diaperdragon

Yea, i'm one of the few girls who likes to wear diapers out of convience and out of the fact that i don't want to run to the bathroom alot.

Guest Diaperdragon

I'm from Southern New England. I wear my Diapers when ever i can or when ever I am out on a road trip or going out on the town. Ya know know how bad a public bathroom is and how dirty they can be, so i don't like to use them so wearing a diaper is out of convience.

Hi DiaperDragon,

Welcome to DD! I'm from NE as well-- it's always good to see our little corner of the DL/AB universe represented. I don't chat here, but I look forward to reading your posts... Hope you enjoy your visits here. Have fun!

:beer:

wv

Welcome, hope you find many things of interest. I'm like you in my like of diapers while out. And like them when i'm just hanging out around home, too. Mainly, as you have many years ahead of you, enjoy yourself. They have a habit of helping with stress relief as well, for many.

Guest Diaperdragon

I only wear my diapers when i'm going out around town or traveling on long road trips. I wear it mainly because i don't trust the Bathrooms in the public and having a diaper is like having my own toilet

Patriots, shmaitriots. In fact, football, shmootball. I'd rather be at a Red Sox game, with a Fenway frank in one hand and a frosty adult beverage in the other-- and a nice thick diaper on my butt! Wouldn't have to leave to go to the bathroom-- because that's usually when the biggest plays of the game ALWAYS happen, when you're away!

:beer:

wv

Heh, unfortunately I can't do those kind of things. I live in Texas so it's near impossible to see the Pats ever play and as for baseball it is way too slow for me to actually attend a game. I'd rather watch it on TV where I can switch between different shows and just come back to check the scores later.

As for Diaperdragon I apologize for hijacking your thread. Oops. Sorry about that. It's all yours again. Hehe.

Guest Diaperdragon

That's all right. Boys will be boys. I'm a New York Yankees Girl. I do like the New England Patriots and i'm a New York Rangers fan.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone names Kal i come the vast nowhere of northern connecticut. I enjoy diapers for vast number of reasons but really because it seems natural. I enjoy watching the Boston Red Soxs. I'm a-bit of a tech geek and any anime fans out there can pm me. ^_^

post-5955-1143894202_thumb.jpgHia Diaperdragon, digger, wetvinyl & Kal & others...I was just exploring the site and came across your thread...it caught my interest :excl: Diaperdragon you mentioned that you wear diapers as a convienence...hum, that's neat. And one wears them for recreation/stress relief. Well I vote for both of the above. I wear TENA pull-ups all the time, day & night! Did you know Tiney Tim was a diaper wearer, saw that on Howard Stern years ago. Man Howard teased the heck out of him but Tiney Tim took it well !!! I quess I am a DL by definition but I am going through some gruesome treatment from surgery complications presently that I now sort of have a need to wear them. I kinda got what I wished for. I love diapers, have since I was 12 years old.

Most you all are from NE? Boo Patriots...I'm a Raider fan :( ...and a Yankee hater...don't hold that against me Diaperdragon. I fancy the Orioles in baseball...I know, EWW. I used to live in TX too...back in the day. I agree baseball is way too slow, I'm a score checker too. No hockey for me either...uckie! Football and NASCAR are my sports addictions...a little basketball too. (because my wife makes me)

I am from PA...I'm 45 in big boy years but in diapers I am 4. I am looking for babies to talk to, perhaps you folks would be interested? If so feel free to contact me through the Pvt. Message or e-mail. Well I hope you are willing , I'll be waiting:)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

post-5955-1143894202_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest diapered71

Hi ya,

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a 29 year old from New England. I got introduced into wearing Adult Diapers from a friend of mine. After i wore a pair of Diapers, i became hooked into wearing them. I like wearing them simply because of convience when i am out and a bout or i do not want to bother going to the bathroom. I'm interested in meeting others.