LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Panties

Or without or under diapers?

Then why here instead of HERE?

Plastic and rubber for me, I don't really care for cloth so I wear the pants for a little extra protection.

When I feel the leg bands start to get wet I know I have to be careful letting anymore into the diaper.

I too love plastoc pants. I wear them over my disposibles all the time. More so in the winter, summer is just a little too warm for plastic pants and a plastic backed diapers. I have a drawer full of plastic pants in all different colours and cuts. My favs are Suprima's and euroflex from Fetware.

Gotta have them over cloth diapers if you plan to wet them. I sometimes wear plastic pants over disposables, especially if I'm going to be out for quite a while. They do help with leaks from a super wet disposable diaper and also, with the cloth backed disposables it helps if the diaper gets wet in areas that will wick the wetness to the outer cover, like around the leg openings. I don't always wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers but sometimes I do. They help hold the diaper up tighter and they feel pretty darn good, too!

My diapers get worn until they will hold no more, pants have saved me more than once. I do throw a paper towel in the back to absorb any real leak, at which time I change them, but it allows me to know I am safe going to capacity.

Always wear plastic panties over my disposables if I am wearing a suit or light coloured clothing or otherwise at work, as I have had disposable leak on me too many times, and have been saved by the plastic panties.