LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Guys Are Killing Us! Stop It!

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm that guys age and I've never been more sickened and stupified in all my life. I'm simply baffeled by is stupidety. Bottom line he's a creeper and a freak.

That is certainly a funny story. Am I reading this correctly that the crime was when the man exposed himself to the nurse (indecent exposure?).

There is no doubt in my mind that the man was really selfish in his actions.

• Like 1

I do not consider the Drudge Report to be mainstream; meanstream conservative, yes and they make no bones about it but not like AP or that sort of thing This is not a knock on them" They are OK by me

Did we not have one or more threads discussing doing just that kind of thing?

• Like 1

Yeah, there's been I remember at least two cases like this before... UGH. I'm autistic and I would NEVER, EVER force my AB side on a care provider like that because it ain't right to do so at ALL. Some people however, are in the immortal words of Red Foreman from That 70's Show- 'a dumb-ass'.

BabyChris121675

Although that man was a complete fool, I'm actually heartened by the outcome; due to his stupidity, he's being dealt with in an appropriate manner (i.e. by the police and courts). I would hope this incident can serve as a warning or example to any other people who somehow convince themselves that this kind of behaviour is in anyway acceptable. It is not.

As a general point: if you aren't able (for whatever reason) to find a partner willing to indulge you with your safe and legal fantasises, then I can't imagine it would be too hard to find other men or women who would be happy to cater to them for some form of compensation. From what I gather most sex workers who deal with the kinkier side of things use business models that typically rely on repeat customers and hence know to keep your activities discrete. The fool in question really should have engaged the services of such a person, rather than forcing his fantasy on some unsuspecting member of the public.

• Like 2

I'd just beat em in the head until he actually DID have a brain injury. You want to impersonate a disease or illness, then you should be cursed with that disease or illness.

I wonder why this guy is getting charged? I'm not saying I agree with getting somebody to change your diaper under false pretenses, but if I recall nothing happened to the guy in Florida who did this because they couldn't figure out what to charge him with. A job description was provided, a payment was agreed upon, services were provided and money changed hands. Is it REALLY that much easier to deal with diapers and boners when you think somebody is disabled? Just playing devil's advocate here.

• Like 1

And yes, Morv, I'll bet a hooker would be cheaper. Never resorted to that, but I do have a friend who is a CNA who was at one time laid off at the time and who knew about my baby side. She agreed to babysit me for $20 an hour with no messy diapers (which is fine - I don't like to mess them anyway, just wet), and no sexual activity. Well worth it. I think people should check closer to home sometimes. I've got a LOT of girl friends who aren't into it, but couldn't care less that I'm into it. You never know what friends might be willing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very sorry, but I believe it's easier to just go on a site of similar interests (like this one), post yourself on a Personals subsite, and arrange for a meetup. You don't need to pretend anything; just have a consented-upon roleplay with one another.

Spares you all the hassle, you see.

• Like 1

Reason number 1 MILLION why you should never expose fetish to someone who is unsuspecting. A hooker who you told in advance is different. Here, there is an innocent victim.

Honestly though, people are pretty quick to forget these stories. I mean honestly, can you remember many stories you've read or heard on the news from 6 months or more ago? They may have been shocking at the moment but then people are to busy with their lives to care 2 seconds later, let alone months later.

Guy will probably get charged with indecent exposure and it'll be a slap on the wrist with a small fine. Nobody is going to want to make a big deal out of this, probably not even the victim as she's probably too busy to spend a few afternoons in court over it testifying. Just saying.

• 5 weeks later...

Just an update. He got 3 years and he will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

The one thing he did that I noticed got him in the most trouble was when one of his 'sitters' had her teenage daughter with her. The daughter was napping on the sofa and the freak tried to nurse on her breast. That pushed it too far and was what drove the sitter to check him out better.

• Like 2
Guest scenarioX

Just an update. He got 3 years and he will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

The one thing he did that I noticed got him in the most trouble was when one of his 'sitters' had her teenage daughter with her. The daughter was napping on the sofa and the freak tried to nurse on her breast. That pushed it too far and was what drove the sitter to check him out better.

What a f'cin idiot.

They actually think they can pull this off without anyone catching on....wow.

Why didn't he just let em change him and do whatever and NOT touch their boobs.....what an idiot.

If I were a nurse and did a home visit I'd be sucpicious as soon as I saw that the "father" wasn't there.... You don't leave a mentally handicapped person that is so bad he wears diapers, alone for hours and hours... what about other visits...still no "person in charge" how's the nurse going to get payed?

What a moron, but I feel a little sorry for him, because it would suck to be so involved with a fetish to take these drastic measures to enjoy it.