LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Stuffers

hi everybody

i need some help. what are th best stuffers for my abena x plus's. im looking at the abri san range. im going to slash the backing on them and wear them with my x plus's. that should be fine but any other recommendations are welcome

thanks

lfcbaby

Abena Abri-let maxi, imo. As they have NO plastic backing, so no need to slit them. Absorbs 2000ml.

Abena Abri San X-Plus absorbs 3400ml, plastic backing, don't slit them as it WILL clump up and make a mess inside the diaper. Make many pin holes in the plastic backing instead.

Depends on what you are going for. If you are going for bulk, the Abena Abri-let maxi inserts are amazing, and pretty damn absorbent. The challenge with these inserts is they don't have a sticky backing, so they will slide down the inside of the diaper when wet and shift around.

If you want to add absorbancy to a diaper without the (initial) bulk then the Bambino inserts are the thirstiest inserts I've encountered. Mind you they also expand quite a bit when wet. One nice feature is these inserts do have a sticky backing, which helps keep the insert in place.

I use both, depending on what I am going for.

• 2 weeks later...

Two pull up nite times - backs ripped off and taped together with clear medical tape. Best stuffers period. (It's pretty expensive though)

Two pull up nite times - backs ripped off and taped together with clear medical tape. Best stuffers period. (It's pretty expensive though)

and a lot of work! I can't stand having to go downstairs to my office, into my locked cabinet, pull out a Bambino, and a Duo Stuffer, pull the backing tape off, lay the diaper out, stick it to the front, pull the diaper straight and stick the liner in the rest of the way, then you have to put the diaper on. It's a lot of work, and most nights it's the sole thing that stops me from wearing to bed every night. Sometimes I just don't feel like going through the BS. Can't imagine having to for medical reasons. Diapers can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I got some Abri-Let maxis recently and they are fantastic. I thought they only had a 1200ml capacity though.

With and Abri-Let Maxi with a Molicare Super (not super plus), I can go a full half day without changing, and that is a lot of wetting. I am always pleasantly surprised at how good the combined absorption is without leaking.

I use Walgreen's size 6 Premium baby diapers as a stuffer. For me, they have worked the best and are inexpensive. I use a razor blade to make slits in them so they drain into my Tranquility ATNs.

I trained myself to be a bedwetter and have worn diapers to bed for the last three years. I've tried Luvs, Huggies and Parent Choice but the Walgreens seem to be bigger and better. For those of you with smaller frames I'd be interested to hear if you could wear these diapers.

My first case of stuffers was the Abena Abri-let stuffers that everyone is talking about. While I did go quite longer between changes, the thickness is quite a lot, and as someone who wears smalls, it was so long it often stuck out of the diaper half an inch to an inch. In other words it was as long or longer than the small diapers. I found myself cutting them in half to get more out of them and still going about the same between changes.

I did try three Tranquility Contour Stuffers I received as samples and found myself quite impressed. They are much thinner and shorter, but seemed to result in the same amount of changes during the day as the Abri-lets. Allegedly they only hold 322 ml of liquid, but I was so happy with them I ordered a whole case this past week.

The pic below is a Tranquility Contour on top of an Abena Abri-let.

• 8 years later...
1 hour ago, Inconito said:

Baby diapers seems to be the best in regard to capacity / price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're probably right. But what brand and size makes the best stuffer? Do you have to slit or pin-hole the diaper's backing? Haven't needed a stuffer for a while now as the Dry 24/7 diaper works really well. But I may need it  just in case....

I have settled on for the time being,, ATN, and I love the way the Huggies or Costco size 5-6 regular or night time as my stuffer. I used to do all of that opening up the diaper and putting it inside of the diaper. Now I just make a few slits in the backing, I just fold the tape tabs inside of each other so the bond bother me. I love the Huggies also because the have the velcro type of sticky on the front so I can stick it to the front of my ATN, and it will stay in place, and that sucker really holds a Lot and since its not wide the extra flows into my diaper. And its so soft and gel is so spongy. I just stay ahead and keep getting them on sale. Amazon had an offer if I subscribe I got half off my first case of Huggies, and I just put it on a 3 month subscription ?