LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

I hope you don't mind me saying that there is something so innocent and sensual about a female nonchalantly wetting and messing their diaper.

That’s normal for me as an adult baby.

• Like 2

About 15 minutes ago.  I've had to go since last night so I put on an Attends cloth backed 4 tape diaper stuffed with two Fit Rite diapers with the tapes and side panels cut off - just the core with my KINS waterproof pants and t-shirt onesie over it.  I pushed out a huge load in my diaper!  The plastic pants are to help with containment and the onesie to prevent the heavy load from sagging.  I'm sitting at my desk and you can imagine how much that load has spread inside my diaper.  The plan is to spend at least 4 to 5 hours in this diaper and I have a very liberal amount of Vaseline slathered all over my butt, between the butt crack and around my dick and balls.  I'll need it for sure!

For me about 10 minutes ago, after going to Costco last night and having two hotdogs and a churro plus a few other snacks later. Well it's made quite a mess inside my diaper, very soft and has spread everywhere. I will be like like this for 2 or 3 hours before clean up and going to Home Depot for some things. Happy Saturday!!

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

About 15 minutes ago.  I've had to go since last night so I put on an Attends cloth backed 4 tape diaper stuffed with two Fit Rite diapers with the tapes and side panels cut off - just the core with my KINS waterproof pants and t-shirt onesie over it.  I pushed out a huge load in my diaper!  The plastic pants are to help with containment and the onesie to prevent the heavy load from sagging.  I'm sitting at my desk and you can imagine how much that load has spread inside my diaper.  The plan is to spend at least 4 to 5 hours in this diaper and I have a very liberal amount of Vaseline slathered all over my butt, between the butt crack and around my dick and balls.  I'll need it for sure!

I love the feeling of my wet and messy diapers as well, and don't change right away. I usually max out in about 2-3 hours in a poopy diaper. Just one word of caution. be careful of the mess on your penis and E.coli getting into the urethra which can cause a wicked UTI, and if not treated, sepsis, which can be life threatening.  You don't want a funeral eulogy stating that Rusty Pins died from a messy diaper!

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Moochie said:

I love the feeling of my wet and messy diapers as well, and don't change right away. I usually max out in about 2-3 hours in a poopy diaper. Just one word of caution. be careful of the mess on your penis and E.coli getting into the urethra which can cause a wicked UTI, and if not treated, sepsis, which can be life threatening.  You don't want a funeral eulogy stating that Rusty Pins died from a messy diaper!

Me too! I especially like messing sitting down and it fills the back of the diaper and pushes up. I came home late and just messed myself in the lobby, and more in the elevator. Presently sitting down enjoying a drink and my oh so full diaper.

I went to bed with a Dry 24/7 diaper and BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pants. I wet during the night, had a minor leak that dampened my diaper pants, but not the bed sheets. Got out of bed and promptly messed my diaper. I rinsed out the diaper pants, exercised in my wet and poopy diaper and even went out running. I messed and wet some more while running. The bulge and loaded diaper felt like it was caressing my butt with each stride I took. Two hours have passed and I am still in my wet and messy diaper, now sitting here with a cup of coffee and a loaded squishy diaper. I'll change in about another hour to get ready for work. I think my diaper choice for work will be a BareBum diaper. For those who enjoy wet and messy diapers and exercise, I highly recommend not changing before you exercise.

• Like 1

Yesterday wus baby peachi's first mushmush><!! ??

Had protected my tushy with cream before bedsie... poor peachi spent like da entire night making her didi soggy uwu''.. princesses just feels the need to drink lotss before bedsie time! ?

Woke up and kept dwinking watah cause my sweet big bwother told me to stay hydrated cause weather was hot><!! Ended up even more soggy.. then the boobooo happened................. peachi messed herself?????

Felt sho smoll an baby uwu?❤️❤️

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PeachiUwU said:

Yesterday wus baby peachi's first mushmush><!! ??

Had protected my tushy with cream before bedsie... poor peachi spent like da entire night making her didi soggy uwu''.. princesses just feels the need to drink lotss before bedsie time! ?

Woke up and kept dwinking watah cause my sweet big bwother told me to stay hydrated cause weather was hot><!! Ended up even more soggy.. then the boobooo happened................. peachi messed herself?????

Felt sho smoll an baby uwu?❤️❤️

Sounds, great !

Enjoy it

I just woke up a few minutes ago because a very solid log was starting to fill my overnight diaper. As the log started it’s way out, my bladder unleashed a Niagara Falls wetting. It is very rare that I need to push really hard to keep the poop coming out of my bottom, but today was one of those rare solid poops that stopped coming out when it hit the resistance of my diaper. The poop is now in a very big, solid pile in the back of my diaper. I will wait a little while to change because there should be a load of soft poop coming out shortly in the second wave.

• Like 1

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I haven’t pooped since Saturday morning so there is a very large load coming out. It started as a solid poop and changed into a very soft poop as it continued to fill my diaper. There a very big mess in my diaper now and more poop is slowly coming out. I should be finished pooping within about 30 minutes and will be able to change. I just need to wait a little while to see if there is going to be a second big wave of poop coming out. That is what frequently happens with me. With the cost of diapers going up, I prefer to get all of the poop out of my bottom into one diaper.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I haven’t pooped since Saturday morning so there is a very large load coming out. It started as a solid poop and changed into a very soft poop as it continued to fill my diaper. There a very big mess in my diaper now and more poop is slowly coming out. I should be finished pooping within about 30 minutes and will be able to change. I just need to wait a little while to see if there is going to be a second big wave of poop coming out. That is what frequently happens with me. With the cost of diapers going up, I prefer to get all of the poop out of my bottom into one diaper.

That messy diaper must have been so good that you had to tell us about it twice...no worries.

• Like 1

I'm in a wet n messy PeekABU diaper right now.  I  messed it a few hours ago and it feels really good.  I'll sit in it a while longer before I change. 

I messed my morning soaked diaper 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee. Sitting here enjoying the wetness and lumpy squish in my diaper. I am sitting on a changing pad over my chair because I am sooo wet, but my mess is average. A "poopfect" morning!?

About 20 minutes ago I pushed a really firm log of poop into my diaper and immediately followed it with a flood of pee as I sat down in my mess. Now I’m drinking my morning coffee and I can feel another wave of poop on its way but mommy says she’s taking me to the mall so I’m going to get a diaper change and then I’ll drink as much coffee as I can and hold my poop until we get to the mall so I can soak my diaper and then drop a big load of poop in it so she’ll have to take me to the family changing room in order to change my wet and messy diaper. 

• Like 2

About 10 minutes ago when I was out shopping and I pooped in my diaper. Luckily I was near home and now I’m in the mist of a diaper change and will be put back into a much thicker diaper. 

• Like 2
On 7/28/2022 at 12:59 PM, IminWetPampers said:

About 20 minutes ago I pushed a really firm log of poop into my diaper and immediately followed it with a flood of pee as I sat down in my mess. Now I’m drinking my morning coffee and I can feel another wave of poop on its way but mommy says she’s taking me to the mall so I’m going to get a diaper change and then I’ll drink as much coffee as I can and hold my poop until we get to the mall so I can soak my diaper and then drop a big load of poop in it so she’ll have to take me to the family changing room in order to change my wet and messy diaper. 

Do you like it when you wifey takes you to the family changing room for a diaper change? I KNOW I SURE would!?????♥️??????????????♥️?

There's nothing like dropping a big load of poo-poo in your Diapee in the morning! It's SO soft and squishy and film.??? And having Daddy say "Do you have any doo-doos in your pants like a baby?" "I'm gonna have a look alright, because if you're dirty I wanna change you!" If a Daddy said that to me, I would feel SO Little and I would LOVE every minute of it!??????????♥️??♥️?☺️ And right now I'm sitting down with a big doo-doo in my pants playing with some of my toys. My family is gone for the day, so I have the house to myself!???? They'll back in a couple hours.??♥️?????♥️???????

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

There's nothing like dropping a big load of poo-poo in your Diapee in the morning! It's SO soft and squishy and film.??? And having Daddy say "Do you have any doo-doos in your pants like a baby?" "I'm gonna have a look alright, because if you're dirty I wanna change you!" If a Daddy said that to me, I would feel SO Little and I would LOVE every minute of it!??????????♥️??♥️?☺️ And right now I'm sitting down with a big doo-doo in my pants playing with some of my toys. My family is gone for the day, so I have the house to myself!???? They'll back in a couple hours.??♥️?????♥️???????

That's so me. Every morning, dropping a big load in my diapers. It fills my diapers so much, that I often have to waddle or crawl my baby butt to the shower and then crawl my baby butt to the diaper changing table and get presented with a diaper and x number of boosters to make sure this baby can stay dry and clean. Which we all know that's never gonna happen. Dropping a load in my diapers always reminds me why I am an adult baby and why I am kept in diapers.

• Like 1

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to get a contraction. As I started sitting up in bed, the poop started filling my diaper. As my diaper was getting loaded in the back, I also started peeing. I am still sitting in bed on my changing pad waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. Once I am sure I am finished pooping, I will change into a clean diaper.