LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

This morning,  I woke up and put on a Rearz Critter Caboose diaper and peed and pooped in it right away.  Had Mexican food last night and the poopy is pretty spicy.  About an hour later, I pooped in it a little bit more.  

It really feels great right now,  hot n soft n squishy. I'll definitely sit in it for several hours and enjoy it.  Hopefully I'll get to poop some more into this diaper today. 

• Like 1

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It’s a pretty big mess of soft poop. I am now waiting for the second wave of poop to hit before I change.

I have another very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper this morning that feels so warm, soft, and squishy while I am sitting here with a hot cup of coffee. It doesn't get much better than hot coffee and a warm poopy diapee.😌 I just checked the chair cushion and no leakies, so I don't plan to change for several hours, by that time I will most definitely be needing a diaper change.

Woke up about an hour ago, put on a white MegaMax, well within 10 minutes I made a rather large mess and filled my diaper. I wasn't really planning on messing my diaper so soon but my body said otherwise. Must have been that large burger I had last night for dinner, not my normal diet.

• Like 1

I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I started getting a contraction and started pooping my overnight diaper. A long single semi solid poop came out. I am now sitting up in bed waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change.

• Like 1

I woke up about an hour ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper. About 15 minutes ago, I got a contraction and about 3 seconds later, a large soft poop started filling my diaper. I am sitting up in bed now waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change. Once I have a clean diaper on, I am heading out to the woods for some fun with my Rzr.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago I made a huge mess while playing with my lego fire department in my already soaking wet and messy tykables overnights diaper with a booster which i have had on since 10:30 last night it is now 9:40am mommy has just done a diaper check. it's time for a diaper change.    

• Like 1

About 5:30 this morning - and it was an absolute disaster.  I was still in bed hoping to get at least 2 more hours sleep, but I felt the need to go... and so I did.   Unfortunately, it wasn't solid.  And when I rolled over to my back.... well, let's just say there was a major warp core breach.  Not only did it get on the bed pad, it was all over the back of my shirt, and even got on the sheets and even my dragon plushie got some.  😭

So much for sleep.  First thing was containment -- off to the bathroom and a long shower to get cleaned up.   I'm now washing the bed linens.  As for my plushie, fortunately it wasn't bad - just a bit on the surface.  Spray down with some peroxide and wipe away.   One good thing about Plushlife is that they design their plushies to be washed.  So worst case, I unstuff him and he goes in the washer.  I need to do that with my snow leopard.

Another MESSY MORNING, this time in a wet Attends Premier diaper and cute print Big Tots Diaper Pants. Nice soft, warm poopie squishing in my diaper while I sit here waiting for coffee to get done brewing. I don't mind cleaning up at all, I have it down to a science with several adult wipes, followed by a wet and soapy wash cloth , "rinse, dry, and repeat." Actually I won't be able to repeat another messy diaper while in my office, but I will wet during the day, I think a Classico V2 diaper for the day.

I already had my morning poop, kinda early 😃  Just put this Nappies R Us Str8up diaper on not too long ago and flooded it with my morning pee. Then I had some Gass, some nice warm farts, so I knew it wouldn't be long.  Shortly thereafter I pooped. 

Had hot wings for dinner last night so the poopy is pretty warm and I'll be able to sit in it for several hours.  We'll see how my butt holds up.

I woke up earlier than usual today, as i was wetting my nightime diaper. Shortly after that i felt the urge and then release of my morning mess. Im glad i have some extra time to enjoy it this morning before i change for work

• Like 1