LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up with a very wet black NorthShore MegaMax AirLock diaper and went potty in my diaper while checking emails on my phone about 30 minutes ago. Now sitting here with a nice warm, squishy, bulky diaper while I squeeze and pat the front of my wet and poopy diaper. Can you hear the wet pat on my diaper? By the way, this is an excellent diaper, verrrry wet and messy but no leaks. Rather stylish in black!

I’m wearing a Megamax with 2 Huggies Little Movers size 6 as stuffers. I’ve wet my diaper 4 times and pooped in it once and I’m about to wet my 5th time and poop in it my 2nd time. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this babyish being this wet and messy. 

• Like 1

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to get a bowel contraction. Just a few seconds later, a large load of soft poop started filling my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, the flood gates up front opened and I started soaking my already wet diaper. I am still sitting in my bed waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change.

My pooping schedule is the same, 98% of mornings, I mess my wet morning diaper. I get up quit early because I enjoy the solitude of the early morning in my wet and messy diaper well before my wife gets out of bed. I am replying to this thread in my wet and poopy morning Cushies cloth back diaper. I don't change for several hours to maximize the joy of my wet, warm, squishy messy diaper. In fact I often get my morning exercise while wet and messy.. Vaseline and baby lotion before I put on my night diaper has worked well for me with the prevention of irritation/diaper rash. I change before my wife gets up. I am not being dishonest because she knows I mess my diapers but we have a boundary that I don't poopy in my diaper around her out of courtesy to her sensitive nose. Wetting is different, I wet all the time around her and others without anyone knowing that I am wearing a diaper let alone wetting. I can be wet for as long as 12 hours, but usually 6-8 hours without any offensive wet diaper odor because I use 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil in my dry diaper when I tape on my diaper. The scented oil will not hide the odor of a poopy diaper, aside from the warm mushy squish in my diaper right now, my nose also reminds me how naughty I am. I don't mind, and I fortunately don't mind cleaning up, it only takes me a few minutes to become clean, fresh, and socially acceptable.

I got a contraction about an hour ago and very quickly filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. I am still sitting in my messy diaper waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. If nothing happens in the next hour, I will change and put on an overnight diaper for bed.

• Like 1

Just a little bit ago.  I got home from work and had to go pretty bad. I let the dog out and went and grabbed a diaper and put it on.  I put on a Rearz Daydreamer diaper again.  Pulled my pants back up and let the dog back in and fed him. 

I sat down in my recliner and let the pressure build a little bit.  I got up to get something for breakfast and the pressure was pretty high.  I started to poop and it came out really soft.  I stopped for a moment and then let some more out. It was really soft, almost runny. The pressure eased and I pushed and a lot more poop came out.  I peed before I left work,  but I was able to pee my diaper a little bit after I finished pooping. 

As big and as soft as this load is in my diaper,  I decided that I better get a pad before I sat down in case I leak. I went downstairs and put a load of work clothes in the washer and grabbed a leak pad for my chair.

I put the pad on my recliner,  took my pants off and sat down.  The super soft mess spread all over my bottom and up between my legs.  Any little movement and I feel the mess move around.  It's awful soupy in the seat of my diaper right now and I'm loving it. 

Still pretty dry, so I'll have some beers,  and get my money's worth out of this diaper. 

• Like 1

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I felt the squish of a load of poop spread up between my legs. I had pooped sometime earlier while sleeping. My diaper is pretty well soaked now and full of poop. I am going to stay in this diaper for a little while to make sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

about 10 minutes ago i made a bigg poopie in my already wet and messy tykables overnights diaper which i have had on all night. oh i just did another poo. i think my diaper is ready to burst.

• Like 1

I am sitting at my desk working now with a load of poop in my diaper. I got a contraction about 30 minutes ago and the poop started flowing just a few seconds afterwards. I still have another hour to work and I am too busy now to change so I will be in this diaper until turnover time. I am still waiting for the second wave of poop to hit my diaper now as well. I am so glad I work from home.

I pooped my diaper just a few minutes ago. I came home from work this morning and had some breakfast and then ran out to the store. I didn't have to go then. By the time I got back home,  I really had to poop again,  just like yesterday.  I hurried up and fed the dog then grabbed a couple diapers from my stash. 

I pulled down my pants and put on an Adventure Puffs diaper. I pulled my pants back up and peed and pooped in my diaper.  The poopy is pretty soft and my jeans were pretty tight,  so the poop spread quite a bit over my butt as I pooped.  It felt pretty awesome. Then I sat down in my recliner and the poop  squished even more over my butt and up between my legs up to my nut sack. 

I'll definitely enjoy this messy diaper for several hours. 

Guess what.  I'm poopy again today for the third day in a row.  Pooped about 20 minutes ago. 

Got home from work and had the urge to go.  I let the dog out and then grabbed a Rearz Daydreamer diaper and a thick Rearz boost pad out of my stash. I got my diaper all ready with the booster in it, pulled my pants down and got diapered up. I adjusted the tapes and pulled my pants back up. 

This diaper and booster combination is really thick and the jeans I was wearing are pretty tight.  That made it a little harder than normal to pull my pants up over the diaper,  but I got them on.

I let the dog back in and fed him and then I pooped.  It was a pretty decent sized poop and pretty soft.  It really felt good as the tight pants made the mess spread out pretty good even before sitting down.  

I had a bowl of cereal and some OJ and took my medicine. 

Then, I put a leak pad on my recliner,  took my clothes off and sat down.  The squishy mess spread out even more all over my butt and up my crotch to my nut sack.

Now I'm sitting here in just my super thick messy diaper.  It's barely wet so I'll be able to enjoy it for several hours. 

About 5 1/2 hours later and many wettings later, I had to poop again.  The cereal I had for breakfast this morning usually goes right through me. Today was no different and I added a second big load to my diaper. 

I've consumed a lot of fluid and peed a lot and this diaper and booster is super swollen and is really squishy with all the poop in it. 

Edited by Spanky

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was getting a contraction. The poop started filling my overnight diaper after about 5 seconds. The initial poop was fairly solid followed by a large amount of soft poop. My intestines are now rumbling and I just had a diarrhea mudslide and believe there is more diarrhea coming soon. I will be keeping this diaper on for a while longer to make sure I am finished pooping before I change. Looks like it might be a multiple messy diaper day today. I will know more later on.

• Like 1

Woke up with a wet Cushies cloth back diaper covered with plastic pants and messed 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone. Now I am enjoying a wet, warm, soft, poopy squish in my diaper while I respond to this thread drinking a hot cup of coffee,

• Like 1

Today was my first day of going 24/7.  I didn’t poop when I got up and kinda had to all day.  I did my deliveries and soaked up my diaper pretty good and I met up with my girlfriend for lunch at jack in the box.  It’ll really had to go but sitting down and being on the go delayed it….but it was time to pick up our order.  I went inside and it was an empty store.  I had my delivery bad loaded up with my next diaper and changing accessories cause I had to change out of this soaked one.  Walking to the door I could tell it was getting urgent.  Getting to the counter more urgent.  The lady looked at me and said “I’ll be right with you”.  I tried to play it cool but it was taking a bit long so I checked the bathroom and it was empty and lockable.  Went back and she asked me which order o had.  She said she had to bag it up.  When she left to bag it up, I just stopped trying to hold it back.  It took a while for it to hit my diaper…fairly solid at first….but it just kept coming out…and it ol got faster.  I still wasn’t pushing but I could feel my diaper bulging out to the point I had to spread my legs a bit to make more room in the base of my pants.  I pooped for a solid 10-15 seconds without even trying and my load I’m sure was noticeable outside my pants but I want done.  I could still feel more in there and then squares down and pushed out the rest.  I literally had to squat because there was no where left for it to go!

after I got it all out, the order was almost bagged up.  As I stood back up, I could feel the poop smooshing up and around my diaper….just from standing straight.

I grabbed go food and went to the bathroom.  Changed without squishing.  It was about the size of a chipotle burrito.  A HUGE load.  I changed up like nothing happened, chucked them used diaper in my diaper bag and went back to the car to eat lunch with my next diaper on.

in a diaper for the next 40 days.  No bathrooms at all.  Going to order some mega max though as the catstronauts just doesn’t have enough space.

• Like 1

I am up this morning with a wet and now messy Attends Premier diaper and yellow Kins Taffeta pant. The Attends Premier diapers are very good and also convenient for me because a local medical supply store sells them, so I just stop in and buy a bag whenever I want them in my diaper rotation. They are absorbent for my night time volitional wetting (avoid wetting laying on my side though), discreet for daytime wetting, super soft-I think the softest diaper I wear, nice inner leg guards that help contain my poopy, and the only criticism I have is a substantial diaper sag when wet. To mitigate my wet (and sometimes messy) diaper from sagging I wear plastic, PUL, or Taffeta pants that of course gives me more security against leaks as well. I also have very nice printed cotton/lycra diaper pants from Big Tots and satin diaper pants from SatintheMaidenUSA. These are not waterproof but are aesthetically pleasing and keeps my diaper from sagging when wet. A onesie would also work well but I have no interest in onesies. Sitting here I am quite comfy with no press out leaks or poopy diapee blowout, just a warm squishy poopy in my diapee. Excellent start to my soon to be busy day and I think a Cushies cloth back diaper will be my work/office choice where I'll wet during the day but no messes at work. I'll also stay smelling fresh and pleasant with 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil inside my diaper, and of course baby powder, and baby lotion on my diaper area.

Just now.  I pooped into my Rearz Daydreamer diaper.  Kinda disappointed because it's kind of a small poopy.  I had a pretty big dinner last night and I had a little bit of an urge to poop last night before I left for work.  I took some Metamucil before work last night. 

I really thought that I would have trouble holding it in this morning until I got a diaper on,  but I really didn't have any urge to poop this morning.  

I peed right away in my fresh diaper,  but it's been over an hour since I put my diaper on and only got a small poop. Hopefully there is more to come later.

Woke up in my hotel bed in a wet NRU Str8up after the best sleep I have had in weeks! Go figure...at a Fairfield Inn no less, lol. Felt the urge to mess, but really had to strain to get it out, which I did. I showered and changed, and am now sitting in the lounge in the airport in a fresh and dry Rearz Daydreamerz enjoying an espresso martini!

• Like 1

Had better luck with my second diaper messing today. Woke up and had to go and I made a really nice,  big, soft load in my Rearz Critter Caboose diaper.  Don't have time to enjoy it,  though.  Have to get cleaned up and put big boy pants on.

A normal morning for me, although normal, the pleasure never diminishes for me when I mess my diaper. Each poopy diaper is as unique as a snowflake. I wet my Cushies Ultra diaper during the night and messed 60 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee and checking emails. Now I am enjoying hot coffee with a warm, messy, squishy diaper. I won't change right away and will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diapee. I'll clean up and put on a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for work where I'll wet throughout the day without anyone knowing that I have a wet diaper. For now I'll enjoy the warm unique potty in my diaper.

• Thanks 1

Got out of a business meeting walked to my desk and now I have a full load in my pamps. Got to change here before others notice...

On 3/6/2024 at 3:59 AM, Moochie said:

although normal, the pleasure never diminishes for me when I mess my diaper. Each poopy diaper is as unique as a snowflake.

🤩

So I came down with the flu and needed to venture out to the grocery store to stock up with food and medicine. I strapped on an ABU Tinytails before going out, and I was very glad I did. Without warning, while shopping, I let loose in my diaper in the grocery store. Getting back in my car after shopping, I could feel the very liquid mess push everywhere in my diaper. I still needed to go to the liquor store and get gas though. Once at the liquor store, it hit me again and I pushed another load into my diaper. The diaper held up like a champ and I was very glad I chose to wear thick diapers or I no doubt would have had very messy pants and been very embarrassed.