LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

2 hours ago, Moochie said:

Fillemup, you and I are probably the most prolific contributors to STINKY, SQUISHY AND PROUD,  I mess my diapers on purpose/volitionally. I am not incontinent. You seem to be incontinent, do you mind if I ask you about the cause?

I have a ruptured L5-S1 disc that is my primary cause of incontinence. I also have COPD that triggers a lot of wetting accidents when I start coughing. The coughing also triggers messing accidents as well.

First about 50 minutes ago, second about 1 minute ago when I added some more to my load.  Just wearing an Abena L4, yellow plastic pants and a t-shirt around the house this morning/afternoon.

• Like 1

About an hour ago, I was sitting on my couch watching a movie when I got a contraction. As I stood up, a large wave of soft poop started filling my diaper. I sat back down to finish the movie. About 20 minutes after the first poop, I got another contraction and a second wave of poop came out. The second wave was not as much as the first. I waited a bit longer and changed. Now I am watching another movie in a nice clean diaper.

It's a light mix of rain and snow this early Sunday morning. So much for the weather forecast and now the diaper forecast. My NRU STR8UP blue diaper is wet, messy, warm and squishy, lumpy, and a little 'tinky. I messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed this morning. Sooo relaxing and emotionally and physically satisfying. Time to get off the chair and get some coffee. I am back. My poopy load is solid and the soft lumpy in my diaper while walking to the kitchen was fantastic as the warm mess caressed my bottom and now sitting down again, I am having a pancake poopy in my diaper and an expanded front of my diaper from wetting. A sip of hot coffee with a wet, warm, messy, lumpy, squishy diaper is a lovely mixture of senses.

I keep wondering why I do it.  Yesterday's diaper was a huge mudslide leaking into my plastic pants at the waistband.  The smell and clean up was horrific!  The thing is, I will get the urge again in a couple weeks and go though it all over again!  I guess the feeling of dropping a load in my diaper and going about for a few hours makes up of the eventual outcome of having the clean it all up.

• Like 1

Just a little bit ago.  Woke up and put on a Rearz Critter Caboose diaper and flooded it with my night pee. I went back to bed for a little while. I got back up and pooped out a pretty decent,  soft poopy. Now I'm just sitting here in just my wet and messy diaper and it feels so good. 

Time for a cup of coffee and breakfast. 

Update,  I added several more small poops to my diaper over the last 4 hours.  Probably stay in it another hour or so and then change into a Crinklz Astronaut. 

I just woke up because I started getting a contraction. About 3 seconds later, a massive load of soft poop completely filled my overnight diaper.I am laying on my back in bed and felt the poop go all the way up the front of my diaper. My front end decided to join just now and my diaper is getting flooded with pee. This time it’s really weird because the pee has nowhere to be absorbed in the front of my diaper because of all of the poop in the front so it is going around the sides. This is going to be a really big mess to clean up.

• Like 1
I wet my Crinklz Fairytale diaper throughout the night, waking up with a wet bulging diaper in the front. Got my coffee, then while walking to my laptop I relaxed and messed my diaper. The warm mess filling my diaper actually made me shudder with pleasure, often referred to as a "poogasm." Now that I am sitting here my diaper is warm, wet, messy, and squishy. Pooping my diaper is such a natural and simple pleasure of life that does not affect anyone else, not even my wife because going poopy in my diapee is done in the early morning solitude before she gets up. I will not be changing right away because I am going to get my morning exercise while wet and messy. Patting and squeezing the front of my diaper is another reminder how wet I am. There is no mess in the front, just in the back where my poopy belongs. As much as I enjoy a messy diaper, I don't like the mess in the front of my diaper. If that happens I change my diaper to avoid any risk of contracting a UTI due to e coli bacteria. When I change for work, I am going to put on another Crinklz Fairytale diaper. I'll wet throughout the day while around colleagues very discreetly. The expanded SAP in the front should be adequately concealed by a sweater I plan to wear. Several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper will keep me smelling fresh and clean even after 10 hours of a wet diaper. Of course no messy diaper at work.

• Like 1

I woke up about an hour ago because I was starting to wet my overnight diaper. It was already wet from wetting in my sleep. I decided to keep my diaper on because I figured I would likely be getting a contraction soon and finish off the diaper with a load of poop. Just a few minutes ago, the contraction came and the poop started filling my diaper. Now, I am sitting on the couch watching tv and waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. Once I am finished pooping, I will change.

• Like 1

My NRU Str8UP blue diaper is very wet this morning and I just messed my diaper 15 minutes ago. I'll enjoy the warm, lumpy, squishy sensations for an hour or so before I change. I have a phlebotomy (blood draw) this morning and then I am going into the office for only several hours, all with the comfort of a Classico V2 diaper on.

Just about an hour ago, my normal messy diaper routine lately has been mostly contained to the weekends. It's normal for me on a Saturday or Sunday, and after several hours of wetting and then standing at the bathroom sink shaving. That's when I normally fill my diaper, and haven't been getting any real time to enjoy it. But still enjoying the release and using my diaper for what it's intended for.

A few days ago actually. I was out of town for work and, thus, staying at a hotel. I was super excited because it was my first time messing in probably a year, and I made sure to order a new travel bag so I could fit all of my pullups and diapers, baby powder, and wipes. It felt so good to just load up my pullup and just relax in my room. It was a little looser than I typically enjoy, but it was still nice to get back in my messing routine. I have another overnight work trip coming up next week, and I can't wait to repeat the process.

• Like 1

I woke up about 15 minutes ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper. I moved the blankets off me and as I did that, the smell of a poopy diaper hit me. As I sat up in bed, my suspicion was further confirmed that there was a mess in my diaper as the poop spread between my legs. It feels like I am starting to get a diaper rash on my bottom now so I suspect the pooping accident happened more than 4 or 5 hours ago. I will be changing shortly. I completely slept through this pooping accident. This seems to be happening more frequently lately but most of the time when I poop in my sleep, I wake up during the accident.

52 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

Just made a huge mushy mess in my what was a wet tykables waddlers. So nice and squishy

Something tells me Mommy's going to have a lot of fun and cleaning that up for her special little boy! Big hugs!♥️😁😃

• Like 1

I am up early in the morning well before my wife gets out of bed. I wet during the night, so my diaper is pretty wet when I get up. My poopy habits are well conditioned with a messy diaper 95% of the time within 15 minutes. This morning is no different with a nice large soft, warm mess in my Classico V2 diaper. I have the best squish sitting here without any leaks or diaper blowouts. I actually exercised for an hour already in my wet and soiled diapee. I guess you can say that I am fit and full. I have another Classico V2 diaper ready for work but no messes around my colleagues although I'll wet throughout the day.

I just woke up because I started getting a contraction and immediately started filling my diaper with a massive load of solid poop. I am sitting up in bed and it feels like I am sitting on a mountain of poop in my diaper. I am getting more contractions and more poop is coming out with each contraction. The mountain of poop is getting bigger with each contraction. With the latest contraction, the poop is getting softer and spreading throughout my diaper. I haven’t had a solid poop this big in quite a few years. I am glad I wear good quality diapers that are capable of containing this size mess.

I feel like a kid today. All classes were canceled or put on zoom due to snow. I’m relaxing with a coffee enjoying a my full pants in footy pjs

about 10-15 minutes ago i did a big poopy in my already tykables waddlers. I tell a lie just made a another poopy in my diaper. it fells so good when you are in a squishy messy diaper while playing with your toys.

I just filled my diaper with a large load of soft poop. I was in my kitchen getting a drink from the fridge and as I was heading back to my bedroom, I got a contraction and soft poop started filling my diaper while I was walking down the hall. I am now sitting in bed waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change.

about an hour ago i did a huge mushy mess in what was my freshly clean tykables waddlers diaper while driving home from the beach from an afternoon surf.

I woke up a few hours ago because I was starting to have a diarrhea eruption in my overnight diaper. After a little while, I went into the bathroom to change and took of my diaper in the shower to start the clean up. About half way through the shower, another eruption came out without my diaper on. This has happened several other times in the past. I learned the hard way a few years ago that when a contraction starts, if I am in the shower, just stay there and let the poop come out in the shower rather than try to make it over to the toilet to go. I would much rather poop in the shower than leave a trail of poop from the shower to the toilet. It has happened to me in the past.

I woke up about an hour ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper. I kept my diaper on because I figured I would be pooping soon. Just a few minutes ago, I got a contraction and filled my diaper with a fairly large diarrhea mess. I expect I will have some more messy diapers as the night goes on.

just now i woke up from a nap and made bigg poopies in my already wet crinklz aquanaut diaper. might have a diaper change soon but i think i can wait a wee bit longer.

Starting Monday morning with a wet and now messy Crinklz Fairytale diaper. Cold outside but wet, warm, and squishy inside. As is usual for me, I plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper before I change.