LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I also messed my Night-Critters Caboose about an hour ago.

Woke up pretty wet and was thinking about changing into a fresh diaper. Then decided to go for a walk instead - and during this walk was no longer able to hold the poop back. Was quite a load, so I decided to turn around heading home again.

Sat down 15 mins ago in order to make this post here - but as I am already slightly leaking I will have to take a shower within the next few hours ;(

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was getting a contraction. I very quickly started filling my overnight diaper with a pretty big load of soft poop poop. I am going to wait a little while before I change because I can feel my intestines rumbling now and I am pretty sure there is a second wave of poop coming.

For those who may read my posts, you know that I mess my diapers in the early morning. It is 6:15 PM and unusual and risky for me is that I just messed my diaper while in the basement where I am at now. Why risky? My wife is upstairs and I hope she doesn't call me for something. I am not hiding this from her but I I just don't mess my diaper around her, wetting is different, no problems with a wet diaper. My goodness, what a load I have right now.

4 minutes ago.  Had a bit of a time pushing the load out into my XP5000 diaper, but it got there and I have a wonderful lump in my diaper, now flattened as I sat down after filling my diaper.

I had a coughing spell a few minutes ago that triggered a massive diarrhea eruption in my diaper. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and I know there is a lot more poop coming soon. This diaper will likely have a diarrhea blowout soon. My diaper cover will contain any blowout.

Update: a second diarrhea eruption happened about 45 minutes after the first one. I decided to change because I was pretty sure I had a major blowout from the diaper because of the amount of poop that came out of me. I got in the shower to take off my diaper cover because I expected poop to be everywhere. When I took off my diaper cover, there was only a small amount of poop in it. I opened my diaper and it was full up the front and partially up the back. I was really impressed by the performance of my Seni Super Plus diaper that contained my mess today. Now I am in a clean Seni Super Quatro diaper and going to bed. I am pretty sure I will wake up messy later today. Good night all.

Update 2: I woke up about 20 minutes ago because another diarrhea eruption was starting. I think my intestines are empty now and will change into a clean diaper in a few minutes and go back to bed. Hopefully, this was the last messy diaper today.

Both my sympathy, understanding, and admiration for those who live a productive life with such maladies as IBS or or other condition that causes incontinence. I am fortunate because when I wet or mess my diapers it is volitional. Wetting and messing is one of the simple pleasures of life. This morning I am enjoying one of those simple pleasures in my morning Tranquility ATN diaper. Although a relatively thin diaper, it lived up to its name and got me through the night without any leaks. I am sitting here with a delightfully warm and squishy diaper with a hot cup of coffee and still no press-out leaks,

• Like 2

About an hour and a half ago.  It's been a little while since I've been in a messy diaper.  Woke up this morning and put on an Adventure Puffs diaper and peed in it right away. Wasn't too long after that, I messed.  It's a fairly soft load and feels really,  really good right now.  I've wet a couple more times and this diaper feels really good right now.  I'll be able to stay in this diaper for several hours.

Pooped again today.  Changed a couple hours ago into a fresh Adventure Puffs diaper again. This time,  I have diarrhea in my diaper.  Sometimes,  the cereal that I eat gives me the runs, and today is one of those days. 

I felt the pressure building as I sat in my recliner. I relaxed a little and some came out. The warm, soft mess flowed up between my legs and felt really good. Not long after, I got up and went into the kitchen to do some chores. Another urge hit me and I gave a little push and a lot more diarrhea came out into my diaper.  The warm, wet mess spread all over my butt as it came out. It feels really good right now.  I'll definitely wait a little bit before changing as there may be more to come out.

Im like you @Dee Cee, I don't get a rash very easily. 

• Like 1

I just had a massive diarrhea eruption in my diaper. I wasn’t expecting it because I pooped my overnight diaper when I woke up earlier today. The earlier mess was a load of soft poop. This mess is diarrhea and more poop is coming out now as I type this post. This will likely be a blowout into my diaper cover.

Not at all unusual for me to be wet in the afternoon, but it is unusual to be messy. My wife is out visiting a good friend for part of the day and I took the opportunity to mess my already wet Attends Premier diaper just a few minutes ago. Sitting here now with a nice slippery lump in my diaper. I'll change before she gets home...I hope!🤫

I just woke up because I was getting a contraction and immediately started filling my overnight diaper with a load of soft poop. My diaper is already pretty wet from peeing while I slept. I will wait a little while to change to make sure I am finished pooping.

I changed out of my messy overnight diaper about 3 hours ago and thought I wouldn’t have any more messy accidents today. I was wrong. I just had an unexpected diarrhea eruption in my diaper. I will be changing again in about 30 minutes.

1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

My wife was , up at her late parents home this past weekend , and she had , found about two big long packs , and a case of these , adult pull - up adult diapers , large , with the pad in the seat , and the real , side panels , large , and she asked me if I wanted to try them out , I told no , right away , then I thought , sure why not , and this morning , I helped unload the car, and she had , all these diapers , that I would not have given a dime for a pack of 12 , and there was one from another pack , they all had this 4-5 “ panel in the center , that would e just under you butt after you just pulled one up , so I opened the one case up , and I can’t remember the names of either diapers but I just took the one that looked just a little , bigger than the others and one out of one of the diapers from the case , they both looked about the same , do I just put the one from the case , and the other one , all by itself , it had these little ruffles around both legs , they had no purpose that I could tell and I got them up ,and made sure my crotch was ,covered good and snug , and went upstairs , to get a pair of my plastic pants , to fit over them , then just pushed a fleet suppositorie , up my butt ,just to make sure , I would have a nice load , to try out in these “diapers “ thatI got for nothing , and about half hour ,later , I got the answer felt this very warm soft  poop , just start to slid outta my butt hole , and it was a nice load , then I  just gave it a little push , and my seat was full ,of the mess ,I just walked around for a little ,while , but then I just had to sit down , and feel it just slide around ,and go up front , and then I just dribbled it a few times , and it really surprized  me , and it hadn’t leaked , even a little bit , so I just sat down on a flat surface ,and squished it some more , not a leak yet ! So I just got a pair of my sweat shorts , and pulled them over the plastic pants , and just went out on the front porch , and maybe dribble in it some more ,and I was out there for like about two hours , and still ,  they had not leaked ,I was very impressed! But to me they just didn’t feel like , my cloth diapers , training pants , so I just did my normal stuff , I do in the day , washed the dishes in the sink , got fell hydrated , and I felt like maybe , I might just mess some more , and I did , it wasn’t a big load but it was big enough ! And I spent like 5 hours , just trying to push out some more after I had drank at least two , 16oz.s , of water , in a very short time , and about 10-15 minutes later , sure enough , I was just having another wet bm , just warm up the whole package ! And it was up in the front in the back , and just over it ! And it felt like a pretty big load ! I just sat around , writing on here , and the mess want leaking to bad , as it had smushed out the leg holes , into my plastic pants , that gave me little crescent marks just around my butt cheeks , witch I found , rather nice ! So I won’t give these thing away , but use them 2 at a time , in between my cloth stuff , until I run out , or I get tired of them , and just keep them for a rainy day! But that was fun , even if they leaked , just a little ! 

Wow what brand is that diaper, sounds like you had an assume time.

1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

First ! First things first ,  assume , is a horrible thing to say to somebody ever ! When you assume , YOU JUST MAKE AN ASS out of U an ME , DO YOU UNDER STAND 🤣that was yelled in my ear , in marine corp , boot camp , waaay back in June of 1972 !                 And the answer ,to the second Q is,  , I just can’t remember , but they were them cheap lookin diapers , that come out of a green bag , depends ,something , and medline same lookin  thing , but I put one on then the other , because I just didn’t think they would even hold up to a semi huge load. Not to mention , abused , as I just squished , and smushed, them before I even soaked them , and I must say once again ,they really empressed me ! But they was free , so I just wore 2at a time , I have lots of them , and I have only used cloth , for the last , almost 5 years ! Swore I would never get into a plastic , paper diaper again ! But , that’s life , shit happens !           God makes little green apples 🍏,and I just shit my self ! 

I don't know about others but I was just asking a question . I wanted to know what kind of diaper it was...

6 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

I think the one was a depends ****fit , and a medline .. I don’t really know ,but they were both just pull up diapers , junk really , as they just has this , 4” panel going up the middle that didn’t cover much , but they did empress me , because , I thought they would just fall apart , but the inside one was dirty all the way up the back and covered my package , I hope that wasn’t too much , info ! As for the first part , I just go nuts , ever mow and again , and I have been a talker for a long time , and people used to laugh , but I have been in my house , no body to talk to , so I Ike I said , I just go a little nuts , take no offense ! 

And this all happened , around 8:am until 2 pm . 

I do think they made a lot of the diapers better back when the plastic back was the norm. But the cheap ones want you to buy more so they make them not hole as much and then it will leak., And if you bought that same brand now it will not hold no were near what fun you had then. I Love to wear mine to the max I do wear a day time pant protect pant, I am glad. Because I had on a dependable pull up yesterday and I peed a lot more than I realized I had split the side open, and if I could have had the time to play....... I love to hump that Gell it's nice.

3 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

No way , these JUNK , diapers they just get from china ! REALLY SUCK , to the ones made back just 6 years ago ! That’s why I just , ran back to all cloth , because they still feel like they did six decades ago , and I can just be wet and poopy all day long , and I might get these little brown rings around the legs , and up on the top of my back , where the mess, has compressed out , just a little , but there’s still a huge mess inside just squelching as I just rock on my butt side ways , and just heat it up by dribbling it , l can’t xplain , just how , great it feels , as it is making all kinds of sounds too ! And every now and then , I just get this fantom ,wiff , and I have been wearing a pair of plastic pants over it the whole time ! And I can see just how wet and stained it has become , is this normal , to like just love this , just as I have described it , and I kinda like that old pee smell , like my sheets , might just have peed pants smell , but that doesn’t bother me a bit ! Should I seek therapy? Do you think , I just might need help ? Well guess what , I would really love to go in there , with a big thick cloth diaper , on under my pants like those tan jeans , to hell with the plastic pants , it’s just me an you Mr. Mrs. Miss , or especially you Ms. therapist , and I just ramble on , and the dark furniture , doesn’t show , the fact , that , I am just , pissing in my diaper , maybe it don’t leak, yet and she doesn’t notice , m y shifting around just a little , but she does , notice that, bad smell in the room , as I have just given birth to 5lbs. Poop in my diaper and just wetting it again , and she now just going to open a widow , and she’s there and I’m just over here , standing and you can clearly see that I have just wet myself , and both legs are wet as is my crotch up in the front , and she just looks at me in shock , as I turn around to see just how much , of a mess I have made on her dark maroon sofa, or big armed chair, and as I am just standing there she , has both hands covering her mouth and she gets a big look at that huge load that is both bulging , and smeared , and my whole back side is just soaked , as she just screams , GET OUT , GET OUT , sure Ms. Whopptydo , and I just squelch , as Ieave , and I look her right in the eyes ,as I just ask ,do you want me to just leave the door open , and she has her one hand up to her mouth , and her other hand just pointing out the door , and all I can do is say , sorry ! 🙁as I just step out squishing , as I just go down the hall ….

I m sick too I guess, I have always LOVED the pee smells old and dried up mattress and stained pee. I have Loved the pee smell all my life. I was about 10 yrs old when I realized I got hard as a rock when I got undressed and rolled all over in my 2 brothers bed, I would sneak in when everybody was out of the house, and wrap up in the still wet sheets and un protected old mattress, I didn't know what getting hard was then, but I was in Love, and still Love the pee smells. If my wife was into it I would have the whole house smell like a bedwetter house. A note I know you use cloth diapers. I have made a compromise , I take a disposable diaper and put cloth in between my skin and the chemicals of the diaper. I save on laundry. I haven't done much poop yet. I didn't care much for the cleanup. But sounds like you have fun messing.

30 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

I sure do ! I like every thing about being mess and peed , I don’t ever remember it making me hard , as I found out what bob was ,and just what he was looking for , and from the  late 10th grade on up, I was just trying to get him wet some how ,girl friends and such , no , I have always been a very straight man ! And the chase for the fairer sex ,always on the fore front of my mind ! And when I became i.c. , I just wanted to be gone , just the thought ,made me ill.But my wife , pulled me thru all that ,  I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that poopin and wetting , myself , would ever , do it for me ! And my wife still loves me ! So , you play the hand that is dealt to you , as best you can ! Some times you lose , sometimes you win ! If I get to walk away from this life , with my salvation ,that will do me just fine ! 
But till then , I’ll  just be me , and if I have or get to wear diapers the rest of my life , then I will always remember ,some body has it worse than I But those early memories always, will be with you , I think I must have seen , or been around a car wreak , and the smell of blood , and hot , old motor oil ,was one of my first memories , and I have no idea why , and I was just very fascinated, by them for as long as I can remember ! And have seen more than I ever wanted to , in my life time ! So it’s all a mystery , to me ! 

You are correct our salvation is the most important thing we can leave with. And when we make bad choices and we will, and mistakes we will,, we repent and pray, and get back on track. If anyone thinks they are above making mistakes or bad choices they will never make it. I don't know what made me Love pee smells any part of it, but thats part of who I am....

I woke up wet in a Cushies cloth back diaper and then messed my diaper within five minutes after I got out of bed, that was about 45 minutes ago. I'll exercise and then clean up and change into an Abena M4 plastic back diaper for the office. I'll wet during the day but no messes at work for obvious reasons...courtesy.

• Like 1

Came home from work and was able to hold back my poop until then. Got into a diaper, inserted a Dulcolax and went for a walk. After 20mins I was no longer able to hold back and pooped my diaper.

Walked home and am enjoying it now since 2h - hoping for some more without leakages before having to clean up and getting ready for bed.

• Like 1

I just started pooping my diaper about 10 minutes ago. I got a really bad contraction and a very long solid poop came out. A few minutes later, a massive mudslide came out and now more mudslides are coming ever few minutes. This diaper will likely be a leaker with the amount of poop that’s in it now and more poop keeps coming out of my bottom.