LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just woke up because I started getting a contraction. My overnight diaper started filling up with a fairly solid poop. I can feel my intestines starting to rumble now. I think there will be a second wave of poop coming out soon. It feels like the next wave will be soft serve. I will keep this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping. I will likely fall back asleep soon and change later when I wake up again.

Update: I just woke up again because more poop started coming out. I was right in thinking this wave would be soft poop. There’s a pretty big mess in my diaper now so I will be changing in a few minutes.

On 6/25/2023 at 12:17 AM, Moochie said:

Private parts covered with poopie= risk for uti=left untreated=risk for sepsis=left untreated =death.

Please stop with this crap.

Yes, there is a chance of UTI if you are in tough luck, but chances are quite low. Definitely not high enough to scare people to death because poop reaches their private parts.

If you would be right, I would be already dead several times.

BTW: Sitting here in a poopy diaper with my private parts covered in poop. I will keep commenting here for my future messes as well to proof I`m not yet dead.

• Thanks 1

I just woke up because I was getting a contraction and a massive load of poop started filling my diaper as I sat up in bed. I had to lift my bottom off the bed because it was a pretty solid poop as it came out. I haven’t pooped in a few days but now it started coming out. I was starting to feel constipated, but not any more. It feels like there will be a large load of soft poop coming out when the second wave starts. The first wave took a little pushing to get it all out of my bottom because it was so big.

I woke up about 6 hours ago with a diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. I changed and about 2 hours after changing, I had another diarrhea eruption come out. I changed again and have been clean for about 4 hours. My intestines are rumbling again now and I expect to have another diarrhea mess again tonight. Gotta love IBS.

• Like 1

Sometime earlier today while I was sleeping, I was dreaming and messed my diaper in my dream. There was no surprise when I woke up I found out there was a massive diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. I showered and put on a new diaper. My intestines are rumbling now and I am sure there’s another diarrhea mudslide coming. It’s only a question of when will the mudslide hit.

I just woke up with another poopy mess in my overnight diaper. It was another pooping accident while I was dreaming again. I remember pooping in my dream and at that time, I was really having the pooping accident. This has become a frequent issue for me lately. It feels like my diaper is very well soaked with pee as well. I will be changing shortly.

A wet and messy Classico V2 diaper this morning. I woke up wet and messed my diaper an hour ago while in the kitchen bending down to pet our cat. Not a very big mess, but enough to know that there is a soft, warm, squishy poopy in my diaper. For work I am choosing an Aww So Cute diaper. I'll wet during the day, but no messes at the office.

About an hour ago I started coughing and had a massive load of soft poop explode into my diaper. I didn’t know I needed to poop until I started coughing and it started a soft mudslide on the 4th cough. I wanted 30 minutes and a little more poop cam out. I changed and now have a clean Seni Super Plus diaper on. I will need to change 1 more time before I go to bed in a few hours. I expect this diaper to be just when when I change for bed.

I woke up about 15 minutes ago because I started coughing and the pressure of the coughing made me poop my overnight diaper with a medium load of soft poop. There will be more poop coming soon. It will be a while before I change.

I did not wear a diaper to bed last night, out with my wife, got home late, and just went directly to bed. Because I am not incontinent there is no problem when I don't wear a diaper. I got up and put on an inexpensive Attends Advanced diaper that is sold in a Medic pharmacy. Wow, my diaper is now loaded, so warm and squishy. This mess is epic but contained nicely in my diaper.  Later today I am thinking about going to the movies to see Openheimer. If I decide to go, I will be diapered, and will wet if needed (it's always needed!), but no messes in the movie theater.

I woke up about an hour ago with my overnight diaper completely filled with diarrhea. It was one of the biggest messes I have ever had. Needless to say, my diaper couldn’t handle the mess and it had a major blowout between my legs. Luckily my diaper cover contained the blowout. I am in a clean diaper now, but I am not sure how long it will stay clean. There might be a few more messy diapers tonight.

I woke up about 4 hours ago because I was having a massive diarrhea eruption. It did cause a blowout between my legs. Luckily, my diaper cover kept the blowout contained in the terry lining. I will be doing a load of laundry soon.

16 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 4 hours ago because I was having a massive diarrhea eruption. It did cause a blowout between my legs. Luckily, my diaper cover kept the blowout contained in the terry lining. I will be doing a load of laundry soon.

Sounds like you already did a load.  Oh!  Laundry!

An hour ago for me, was wearing a Northshore pull up and was working in the yard pulling some weeds.

Filled up my pull up with a rather large load, I was wearing pul pants over the top so I wasn't to worried about any blowouts. But decided to come in the house just in case, enjoying this for another 30 minutes or so before a much needed change.

Sometime in the last 5 hours while sleeping, I peed and pooped in my overnight diaper. I remember having a dream and the accidents happened in my dream. I woke up about 10 minutes ago in a wet and messy diaper. I will be changing shortly.

I am "stinky, Squishy, and Proud" in a morning wet and messy diaper, I woke up wet and then messed my Attends Premier diaper about 90 minutes ago. I already got my exercise this morning while wet and messy.