LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just changed out of my overnight diaper about 2 hours ago which was completely soaked and had a small mess in it that happened earlier today. I am now sitting at my desk working and started coughing and just had an unexpected diarrhea blowout. Now my intestines are rumbling and I am expecting another wave shortly. I wish this had happened before I changed out of my overnight diaper.

I just woke up and figured out I have been sleeping in a diaper full of poop for several hours. I remember having a dream earlier that I was in town at my bank and wet my diaper in the drive through. Afterwards, I went to the gas station and was filling my tank and got a contraction and completely filled my diaper with a big mess. Apparently I was really pooping my diaper as I slept and was dreaming that I was pooping. Now I am awake and sitting in bed in my wet and very messy overnight diaper. I will be changing shortly.

I wake up up quite early, well before my wife, it's now 3:15 am. I always wake up wet and within 10 minutes I usually mess my diaper. The early morning solitude in my wet and messy diaper is the best way to start the day. This morning is no different in a wet and poopy Megamax Air (cloth back) diaper with a pair of pink BabyYourDoll cotton/lycra diaper pants. This is sooo comforting, to get ready for a demanding adult day, even though I will still be wearing diapers and will wet, but no messing at work. I am wet, warm, squishy, and a little stinky. I don't mind cleaning up changing my messy diaper at all. I have changing down to a science and can get nice and clean and fresh in 5 minutes. A diaper blow-out; however, takes longer. This morning's mess is staying appropriately ensconced in my diaper, where it belongs. I am also enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee. I think for work I will go (and go in) another cloth back NS diaper, the one that is listed as only 6 hours, so I will need a booster and plastic pants just in case. No one knows, I am discreet. I might have an occasional glassy eye gaze as I wet, and a moderate wet diaper bulge, but my untucked shirt and/or sport coat provides excellent stealth and coverage. What a squish right now!?

I just woke up because I was getting a very painful contraction and as I sat up in bed, my bottom erupted with a massive mudslide into my overnight diaper. My intestines are rumbling now as well and it feels like there is more diarrhea coming through the system. I am going back to bed for a little while and will change after I am finished pooping.

This morning shortly after waking up.

I'm 24/7 diaper dependent by choice. I hasn't used a potty in 5yrs.  

Usually happens shortly after eating a meal. 

But this morning while waking up. It just started coming out before I had breakfast. Stayed in my poopy diaper till after breakfast and got ready to head to the gym.  

Well, I didn’t poop my diaper last night which only means I will likely poop in my sleep today. I just put my overnight diaper on and am going to bed now. I am pretty sure Santa will leave a big present in my diaper for when I wake up tonight.

Update - I just woke up and my diaper is soaked with pee as it is every time I wake up and there is a mess in my diaper as well. I had a dream while sleeping and messed my diaper in the dream. I am pretty sure while I was messing in my dream, my diaper was being filled with poop as I slept. Time to change now.

• Like 1

I didn’t expect to be making another mess today since I pooped myself while sleeping earlier today, but I just got a contraction and started pooping in my Seni Super Plus diaper just now. I have only had this diaper on for about 3 hours and expected to get a few more hours out of it before changing from wetting but now it looks like I will be changing very soon since it feels like I am starting to get a diaper rash from the multiple messes I have made today.

• Like 1

This is a really bad day and night for me. I woke up in a messy diaper, changed, messed a second diaper about 3 hours later and changed again and now I am filling a 3rd diaper with a mess tonight. Now I am dealing with a diaper rash. Forget about Rudolph’s red nose. My butt is read and hurts now.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your red rash.  It has to be painful and no one should deal with misery this time of year.  Christmas is for feeling good and enjoying yourself.  I know you are incontinent and never know when you will mess, I just hope you might be able to air out for even just a short time with some heavy duty diaper rash medication to help you heal.

Yep the rash really sucks and I am now sitting in my 4th messy diaper tonight. The latest mess just started a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk. I hope this is my last dirty diaper tonight. I will be changing again in a few minutes.

• Sad 1

Pooped myself a few hours ago. Just added a little bit to the mess right now.   It feels really good right now. 

I'm in a Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️.  It's so thick and comfortable,  especially now that it's wet and swollen and pretty messy. 

I should be able to enjoy it for several more hours because these diapers are so absorbent.  It will definitely hold a lot more pee and this mess feels way too good to change out of.

3 hours ago, fillemup said:

Yep the rash really sucks and I am now sitting in my 4th messy diaper tonight. The latest mess just started a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk. I hope this is my last dirty diaper tonight. I will be changing again in a few minutes.

Hopefully you're diaper rash isn't too bad and it heals up quickly. 

This morning after breakfast.  12/26/22

Trick to not getting a bad diaper rash. Is to not sit in a messy diaper for too long.  And use Aquaphor Healing ointment. Put a good amount on to cover your sensitive areas.  Also sometimes i likes to blend in desetin max strength rash cream. Cause the zinc helps heal rashes while the ointment keeps the acidic of poop and see from contacting the skin.  

I'm at work and about an hour or two ago I had a big stinky I felt the urge put on a messy baby hypnosis followed the files instructions made my way to the potty room and filled it up all while I was at work I'm so naughty honestly this place needs a daycare you know just for me ? 

I just woke up with a massive diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. When I fell asleep this morning, my intestines were rumbling like I was going to have an IBS diarrhea flare up today. I decided to try a different overnight diaper combination today to try to figure out how to get better protection with my diarrhea messes. I noticed whenever I have diarrhea, the mess is extremely runny but doesn’t get absorbed by any of my disposable diapers. It always creates a massive runny puddle of poop that always leaks out of my diaper. Today, I put on a Babykins cloth contour diaper and over that I put on my Dry 24/7 diaper and on top of that I used my Babykins terry lined diaper cover. As I expect, I did make a massive diarrhea mess in my sleep. It feels like the liquid was absorbed by the cloth Babykins diaper as I thought it would and now it feels like my diarrhea mess is well contained in my diaper instead of leaking all over. I will be changing shortly and will have a very messy Babykins diaper to wash tonight, but I think this might be a really good diaper combination for containing my diarrhea messes. I will send an update of how well my new diaper combination worked after I change.

Update: I am all cleaned up and now sitting in a nice clean Seni Super Plus diaper. My overnight diaper combination worked out very well. The liquid diarrhea was absorbed by the Babykins cloth diaper as expected. There was only a small leak that got out and was absorbed by my diaper cover but the overall result of the containment of this massive diarrhea mess was better than I expected. I think I will use this diaper combination for sleeping whenever I suspect I will be having an IBS diarrhea flare up.

• Like 1

I just made another diarrhea mess in my Seni Super Plus diaper this time. I thought I was empty from my diarrhea mess earlier when I was sleeping but apparently this IBS flare up is continuing. This latest mess was triggered by a coughing spell from my COPD. I have noticed I have been having more accidents being triggered by my coughing spells lately. I will keep this diaper on for a while longer to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I just woke up with another diarrhea filled overnight diaper. I have never had an IBS diarrhea flare up last this long. My idea of wearing a cotton Babykins contoured diaper seems to be working very well. I just took off my diaper cover and there was no evidence of a leak. My diaper weighs a ton with the pee and diarrhea in it. I will be cleaning up shortly. I am looking forward a fresh clean diaper after this cleanup.

• Like 1

I just started a coughing spell and made another diarrhea mess in my Seni Super Plus. I have only had this new diaper on for about 4 hours but I will be changing again shortly. I just need to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

• Like 1

About 20 minutes ago. I went to get a coffee to go. While walking around outside I enjoyed my first poopy diaper of the year. I’m going to enjoy it a bit longer and shower before the NHL Winter Classic starts in half an hour. Not a bad way to start 2023

• Like 1

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was wetting my overnight diaper. As I got out of bed, I got a really bad contraction and immediately started filling my diaper with a very solid poop. I am now sitting back on my bed waiting for the second wave of poop to come out.

I just finished changing out of my second messy diaper for tonight. I normally have 2 waves of poop hit my diaper within 30 minutes and I am finished for 24 to 36 hours. Tonight, I had 2 messes about 8 hours apart. I would much rather get all of the poop out of me into one diaper instead of having to change out of 2 messy diapers several hours apart. My intestines feel like there might be another mess coming in a few more hours.

As I came out of the mall.  I headed to my car.  I sat down started to drive away.  

I got his urge and out it came.  As I sit here in my car ready to go back into the mall different store though.  

I have this big load in my butt.  Nice and warm.

I just got a contraction and a few seconds later, a very solid poop started coming out. It seems I am constipated lately and need to push hard to get the poop completely out of my bottom. I think I will take a laxative tonight to get things back to normal.

About 40 minutes ago laying on my stomach in bed, then about 10 minutes ago I dropped another load in my diaper while on the computer.  Very stinky diaper with 2 pairs of plastic pants and a t-shirt onesie.