LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just got a contraction while sitting at my desk and as I stood up, I had a massive mess fill my diaper. The consistency of this mess is different from my normal messes. This mess seems more like peanut butter in my diaper. It feels really sticky on my bottom but not slimy like diarrhea. I think there is more poop coming so I will wait a while before I change.

• Like 1
On 11/26/2022 at 3:05 PM, rusty pins said:

Oh, I do it but not often.  Maybe once a month or so.  I loath the smell and clean up, but it feels so good when I'm in the mood.

That's why it's been over a year for me at least but I do fantasize about losing control all the time had been forced to use my diapers for everything!

I just woke up because I started getting a contraction. As I sat up in bed, the poop started filling my diaper. Now I am sitting in a fresh pile of soft poop. My front end also decided it was time to go as well and a large flood is now soaking through my diaper. I will wait a little while to finish filling my diaper before I change.

Update - A lot more poop just came out and it just occurred to me that I haven’t pooped in about 40 hours. It looks like this mess is going to be a lot bigger than I originally thought. My diaper seems to be containing everything for now, but it is getting really full to the point that I expect it will start leaking poop from the leg openings. My diaper cover will catch any leaks that occur so all is good.

• Like 1

Yesterday about 1:30pm.  I was chatting here and on Diapermates and pushed out a small load.  I had put on a Molicare with a booster pad and tight fitting plastic pants about 11am with the idea of spending most of the day in that diaper.  The smell was totally horrendous for such a very small load and all I had to eat the day before was a hamburger patty and potato salad.  I went and baked some Christmas cookies but by 3pm I was stinking up the whole house it smelled so bad.  Definitely one of the stinkiest diapers I've had.  Finally showered and disposed of the dirty diaper shortly after 3pm.  I was going to re-diaper but went with regular underpants instead.

• Like 2

I just started pooping my overnight diaper while sitting at my desk. I didn’t change when I woke up 3 hours ago because my overnight diaper was barely wet. I will change shortly since it is getting pretty well soaked now and I now have a small load of poop in it. I will wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

I haven’t pooped since Sunday night but just got a big contraction and a few seconds later, a semi solid poop started filling my Seni Quatro diaper. I am sitting at my desk waiting for the second wave to hit before I change. I am happy the diarrhea finally stopped. The diarrhea I had last week was really bad.

Update - the second wave of poop just started coming out. This wave is soft poop and it feels like there is more poop on the way. I will wait until I am sure I am finished pooping before I change.

• Like 1

Well it was more like not messing a diaper though my undies.  About 2 hours ago I was in my car on my way home.  I thought I had to fart well it turned into something else.

Then I like about a mile away from my house and bam the rest came out so I had a really messy issue to clean up.  Oh well my fault for not wearing.

I woke up about an hour ago because I was getting a contraction. Within about 5 seconds, my diaper started filling up with a semi solid poop. As I sat up in bed, I started flooding the front of my diaper. I am getting ready to change now because the second wave of poop that I always get finally came out just a few minutes ago.

Just a few minutes ago I started coughing while sitting at my desk and on the third cough, a big load of soft poop came out and instantly went up towards the front of my diaper. I peaked down the front of my diaper and can see the poop. I am sure there is more poop coming soon so I will wait a little while before I change.

I just had a repeat of my last full diaper from 18 hours ago. It was the exact same issue. Started coughing and instantly filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop. I will change in a little while.

Total incontinence combined with COPD equals a lot of wet and messy diapers.

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk working, I got a bad contraction and immediately started filling my diaper with a load of soft poop. The flood gates opened on the front end right after the poop stopped coming out and now my diaper went from clean and dry to wet and messy in less than a minute. I will need to change soon but will wait for the second wave of poop to come out before I change.

It wasn't my diaper but my cloth training pants. Yesterday morning I was wearing them under my pj pants and pokemon t shirt. I already peed a little so I thought why not and squatted om the couch and pushed out a big uh oh.  Felt like a very naughty toddler who should know better 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

It wasn't my diaper but my cloth training pants. Yesterday morning I was wearing them under my pj pants and pokemon t shirt. I already peed a little so I thought why not and squatted om the couch and pushed out a big uh oh.  Felt like a very naughty toddler who should know better 

That's the BEST feeling in the world, big bro!??♥️?♥️???? I hope the poopie didn't get on the couch.??????? Big hugs and Snuggles and Cuddles for you Big Brother!?♥️??♥️??? I LOVE you so much!???♥️?☺️?♥️??

A routine wet and messy morning with a Bambina Classico 2 diaper. Although routine, the enjoyment and psychophysiological sensations never abate. I have an Abena M4 ready for work. I also have a delivery of NS Air Premium diapers to pick up at Walgreen's. I prefer plastic back diapers but for some variety in life I like to have cloth back diapers handy. Enjoy the squish!image.gif.9fcf3593d9fd7bfdd552011c12ea969f.gif?

Diaper loading on progress right now. I am sitting in my living room watching tv and just got a contraction and the poop started to immediately fill my diaper. This seems like it will be a very big mess before I am finished pooping because my intestines are rumbling really bad now. I think this might turn into a diarrhea mess very soon.

I just got a contraction and filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop. I am still in my overnight diaper since I just woke up an hour ago. I haven’t pooped since Tuesday night around midnight so I am expecting this to be a very big mess by the time I am finished pooping. My intestines are rumbling now so I know there a lot more poop coming. I will keep this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping.

I just woke up because I was getting a contraction and started pooping my overnight diaper. The flood gates up front also opened as the first of the poop started coming out. Now my diaper is very well soaked and has a growing pile of poop in it. I still have 4 hours of sleep left and I know there is more poop coming so I will change later when I wake up again.