LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Last time was about three weeks ago. One of my ABDL sisters came to visit for the first time and I was out diapered with her. On the way back from dropping her off at her hotel, I had to go poopy. When I got home I went up to my nursery, put on some ABDL encouragement audio and made pushies on my hands and knees on top of my foam alphabet mat. I didn't smear it around because I didn't want a long cleanup but it felt so good and it was such a big mess inside the diaper. It's been a long time since I had a poopy diaper and it was worth it ^^

• Like 1

I just woke up from sleeping all day and my overnight diaper is well soaked as always but there is also a very large mess in it as well. Most of the time if I have a pooping accident in my sleep, I wake up when it is happening. I slept through today’s accident. I am really glad they make good adult diapers to contain these accidents. Time for me to go change and get into a clean diaper for work.

I just woke up and my overnight diaper is soaked as always and today is the second day in a row I messed my diaper while sleeping and did not wake up when it was happening. It feels like this poop has been in my diaper for most of the day because I can feel a diaper rash starting. Time to change and put a clean diaper on.

I woke up early this morning and had to pee. I put on a fresh ABU PeekABU diaper and peed in it. Then I had a big bowl of cereal and then pooped in my diaper.  It was a pretty nice load.  Then I went back to bed.

I got up later and peed a few more times and pushed out a few small poops. 

Then about a half hour ago,  I  had to poop again.  This was another big, really soft load. Life cereal goes through me pretty quickly.   

So, as of right now,  I've been wet and messy for about 5 1/2 hours.  Right now,  I'm really messy with two big poops and a couple little ones in this diaper.  It feels amazing right now.  We'll see how much longer I'll stay it it. No leaks yet.

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

I had a big bowl of cereal and then pooped in my diaper.  It was a pretty nice load.  Then I went back to bed.

Then about a half hour ago,  I  had to poop again.  This was another big, really soft load. Life cereal goes through me pretty quickly.   

When you changed your diaper, did you look at it and say, "Well, that's life!"

• Haha 3

I just had a major diarrhea eruption in my Seni Super Plus diaper. I am not sure what triggered the diarrhea, but it was a massive eruption that just came out with no notice. I am pretty sure this mess is not completely contained in my diaper because a bunch of diarrhea came out. Luckily, I always have a diaper cover over my diaper to catch any leaks. IBS is not a fun thing to deal with but at least this accident happened at home.

Just now. I pooped in my Crinklz Astronaut.  Just like yesterday,  I  got up and put a diaper on and peed in it. Then I  had a big bowl of cereal.  I  checked out DD.  Then I pooped.  It's a really soft load today.  Now, I'm going back to bed for a while,  wer and messy. 

11 hours ago, Spanky said:

Just like yesterday,  I  got up and put a diaper on and peed in it. Then I  had a big bowl of cereal.  I  checked out DD.  Then I pooped. 

In honor of the Queen's funeral, when you changed diapers after your morning cereal, did you put on your English accent and say, "Cheerio"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just started pooping my diaper with a very large mess. I haven’t pooped since Monday night and that was an IBS diarrhea blowout that completely emptied my intestines for the last few days. Today’s poop is pretty solid and a very large amount of it. I don’t think this diaper will leak like it did Monday night. I will wait a while to change just to make sure I am finished pooping.

I have the small Meo anal stretching ring in and nice to just not feel anything. Sat down and felt a squish. Plan on leaving in for a good week then upgrading to a medium. Going to try and have muscle memory take place and having it stretched for a good few months should get me to my goal. 

About an hour ago, made some coffee and started browsing... I had my very wet cloth night diaper and rubber pants on. Then, as every morning, my tummy starts rumbling and soon I have no choice...and mess my diapers

I messed my already very wet morning Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper about 30 minutes ago in the kitchen while getting coffee. Hot coffee and a warm, loaded, squishy diaper...it doesn't get much better. I guess you could say that I have a masterpiece in my Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper!!? Maybe this will become a whole new expression for messing/pooping your diaper: "I just did a masterpiece in my diaper."

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

I messed my already very wet morning Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper about 30 minutes ago in the kitchen while getting coffee. Hot coffee and a warm, loaded, squishy diaper...it doesn't get much better. I guess you could say that I have a masterpiece in my Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper!!? Maybe this will become a whole new expression for messing/pooping your diaper: "I just did a masterpiece in my diaper."

Coffee?  If you have a Sunkiss diaper on, shouldn't you be drinking Sunkist Orange Juice?

I just woke up and my overnight diaper is soaked as it is every time I wake up. As I sat up in bed, I quickly found out there is also a big mess in my diaper. I remember having a dream while sleeping and I messed my diaper in the dream. I am pretty sure that is when I really did mess my diaper. That is starting to happen more often lately.

Wet and messy Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper this morning. For work today I am going to go with (and in) a NS Supreme purple diaper. Best of luck and prayers for people in Florida dealing with Hurricane Ian.

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I still have 2 hours of sleep before my alarm goes off. I will change after I wake up again because I don’t think I am finished pooping yet.

Update: I was right. When are woke up again 20 minutes ago, a whole bunch more poop came out. I am glad I didn’t change earlier. Now I just finished changing and have a nice clean and dry diaper on for the next few hours.

Another night with an upset tummy. My Bambino Cloudee couldn't take the messy load and it leaked a bit unbeknownst to me on the hotel bed. Thankfully, I was able to clean the mess up with a towel before it dried. Changed and showered and now sitting in the lounge in the airport awaiting my flight, grateful to be in a Rearz Safari.

• Like 1