LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

12 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. It is almost exactly 24 hours since my last messy accident. Normally, my timing is about every 30 to 36 hours between messy accidents. If my pooping schedule was every 24 hours, I would have a lot less messy diapers.

That's for sure! I love a big soft load in my diaper!??❤️??❤️??❤️? Sounds like you need a diapie change!??????❤️

Oh my goodness, my Rearz Select diaper is wet and very messy this morning; so my answer to this thread topic is that I pooped in my diaper 2 minutes after I got out of bed. The initial feeling of release followed by the expanding warm load in my diaper is intoxicating. Then sitting here enjoying the squishy softness of my poopy diaper is a physical and emotional sensation for me that is second only to an orgasm. I don't mind cleaning up after I soiled my diaper, I have changing a poopy diaper down to a science; it takes me 5 minutes and I am all nice and clean and fresh without any evidence that I had just gone potty in my diaper. A quick spray of air freshener, dump what I can in the toilet, roll up the soiled diaper, put it in a plastic bag, and into the outside garbage. All this is done well before my wife gets up in the morning. I am not doing this without her knowledge, but I don't mess when I am with her because I don't want to insult her olfactory senses. By the way the Rearz Select diaper is a one tape plastic back diaper with a landing zone. It is marketed more as a day time diaper, but it just got me through the night without a leak and still no press out leaks right now.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. This poop was so solid and thick that I had to push really hard to get it out of my bottom. This was the first time a poop actually hurt my bottom while it was coming out. I have never had a poop so solid that it hurt while pushing it out. Normally, my poop is soft and uncontrollable when it is coming out of me. Today's poop was very unusual. My bottom hurts now from this episode. I hope my next poop is a lot softer because I don't want this kind of pain again while pooping.

It's morning, so guess what? A wet and messy Rearz Select diaper with a BigTots diaper pant. I think I will wear the same for work, but no poopies at work, just wetting throughout the day.

Very similar to Crinkz Kat, my morning diaper- a LFB Little Trunks diaper is very wet with just a small mess, but enough to know what I did in my diaper. I'm not changing for several hours, so perhaps I will be able to have a more substantial and respectable poopy load in my diaper.

My choice last night was a LFB Little Trunks diaper and it is now morning so as usual I am wet and messy. This is a very solid poopy diaper which feels more sticky and lumpy rather than squishy in the back, but the front is squishy wet. I love it

Yesterday. I came back late from work, but I had everything prepared beforehand, got padded by 0:30 AM and was wet by 1:00.

I thought I could hold off until morning, but I could not, so at around 3:00 AM I let it go and then went to sleep in a very poopy diaper.
In the morning, I needed to poo again, so in the diaper it went. And then again, a smaller poo this time. And again. And again, I lost count how many times I needed to go, five at least, suffice to say I filled my diaper properly, and then sat in it and watched TV.

I felt super naughty, because my diaper was super messy and wet, and it most certainly was no accident. 

I came twice in the process.

My morning Rearz Lil Bella diaper is wet with a nice little surprise also in the back of my diaper. I kind of wish my mess was larger, but you have to settle for what "settles" in your diaper. I am not going to change for several hours, so I might be able to have a more respectable load.

I have not pooped in several days and now everything is coming out. My diaper is filling up more and more every few minutes. I can already feel the poop is completely covering my front end private area. I think there is more poop coming so I will wait a little longer before I change.

About 2 hours ago I changed out of my very wet and messy Dry 24/7 overnight diaper and put on an Abena M4 diaper. I didn't expect to have any more messy accidents tonight but I just started filling this diaper up with a big mess. I will probably keep this diaper on for a while just to make sure I am finished pooping.

I am currently in the process of pooping my diaper. It started a few minutes ago with an intestinal contraction and within 5 seconds, the poop was coming out. There is still more coming out every few minutes. I will be keeping this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping.

I just put on a fresh, Blue Northshore Supreme and filled it up with a nice big soft poo. The diaper is still dry,  so I'll be able to enjoy it for quite a while.  It feels really good. 

It's morning, so my Tye Dye MegaMax diaper is wet and messy. I will enjoy this poopy diaper for several hours before I change. Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion does a great job protecting me from irritation and diaper rash.

This morning after a few hours of computer and tv time, felt an urge coming on and O my I really filled my diaper with a very soft mushy poo. Must have been the dinner and didn't quite agree with me. It was one of those where it filled in the backside very nicely, and as soon as I sat down it ran up front and covered up everything else. I get to enjoy one of these types of messes every now and then, but they are pure heaven when they happen. I will get to enjoy this one for 2 or 3 hours and then it will be time to get cleaned up and back in a fresh diaper.

• Like 1

The latest I've done when it comes to completely filling the diaper with shit and urine to the point of it leaking was yesterday! Pretty recent, I know. Uh, basically I was in my backyard, sitting on a typical lawn chair while on my phone. Just talking to my older brother who's in Japan, mainly because I was curious on what it was like. But, midway through, my bladder decided to be very rude to me by immediately forcing out diarrhea without warning. I had mixed emotions, it was a weirdly satisfying feeling because there was so much diarrhea that it slightly lifted me. I tried to get up but it was SO heavy that it was fairly difficult to even stand properly. Before I could even stand properly, BOOM! More diarrhea, flooding my diaper to the point of it leaking through my shorts and eventually down my legs. It was only made worse by the pee coming into my diaper like a tsunami to be the cherry on top of the extreme diarrhea. It was practically impossible to get up without being pulled to the ground like I had a weight on my back... and it happened one more time. It was the most fierce of them all and I ended up just sitting back on my lawn chair, crying because of how it was literally impossible to get up (I'm not a very strong girl ok, I'm pretty thin and I only started going to the gym a week ago.). I had to call my girlfriend who was cooking dinner to lift me up and change me like I was a literal baby. Just thank god it wasn't in public.

• Like 1

Diaper loading..........please stand by.

Update: When I started having a pooping accident about 3 hours ago, it was not a really big mess. I fell asleep after the first wave of poop while still in my dirty diaper. I just woke up a few minutes ago and my diaper is completely full. Apparently the larger wave of poop came out in my sleep. When I woke up, I sat up in bed and felt an enormous mess slide up into the front of my diaper. I peeked down the front of my diaper and the poop is completely covering my privates and almost to the wasteband of my diaper. This one is another one of my biggest messes since I became incontinent.

Just now. I kind of suspected that despite the schedule saying I had tonight off, surprise, my relief called off. Proceeded to go trick or treating with the kinfolk.  Had to be back so I can change clothes. Started feeling the pressure on the way back and filled my pants as I got in the door. Good thing astronauts wear diapers.  Too bad I gotta shower and go to work now.