LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 4 hours ago and still had plenty of wetting capacity left in my Seni Quatro diaper so I decided not to change just in case I have another pooping accident later. Well, my guess was correct and I just made a small mess. I am actually surprised it happened tonight after last nights diarrhea flare up. I figured my system would be empty for at least a day.

I just loaded my Seni Super Plus diaper with a pretty big load of soft poop while sitting at my desk. It feels like there still some more poop on the way so I will wait another 30 minutes before I change just to make sure I am finished pooping.

I woke up about 15 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It is already soaked and now it has a mess in it. I will be waiting a little while because there is still mor poop slowly coming out. I give a small push every few minutes and more poop keeps coming out. Once I know I am finished pooping, I will change.

About an Hour ago, I had wet my diaper, and then I could feel it in my tummy that something was coming:  Filled her UP and then just dropped the diaper and cleaned up the mess - However, I HAVE to check to see that the diaper is tight, or it may be messier than I want to deal with first thing in da morning :)

Brian

About 5 minutes ago.  I was abut an hour late from my above time, and I really had to push hard several times to get it out.  I know there is more to come out and I'm hoping now that I uncorked the bottle the rest will come out easier in a little while.

• Like 1

After wetting several times this morning I decided to finish with a good poop. Well the first part was rather firm, but part two and three were on the soft side. A good 20 minutes or so from start to finish, now to sit and enjoy my play time for an hour or so before I need to shower and change. A very wet and messy Saturday morning so far.?

Finally, a nice large messy load in my already wet blue plastic back Molicare diaper. I am sitting down and I think I am 4" higher in the chair from my loaded diaper.

I just woke up again in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. I don't know how I could live a semi normal life without good quality adult diapers. It will be about 30 minutes before I change because I need to make sure I am finished pooping.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago in a very wet MegaMax because I was starting to get a poop contraction. As I got out of bed, the poop started filling my diaper. It s not too big of a load right now, but my intestines are rumbling now so I know there is a lot more poop on the way. I will keep this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping. This feels like it will be a pretty big mess by the time I am finished.

A very wet and nice medium size mess in my Abena M4 diaper this morning. I won't change for several hours.  I think I will change into an AwwSoCute purple print diaper for work.  I have a very busy schedule today, and I hope my diaper gets me through the day without a leak, no messes at work, but lots f wetting.

I've gotten padded up in a really thick set of night time diapers 3 hours ago, wet some, and I've felt cramps even before getting padded up, but obviously I had better things to do then be bothered to go poopoo on a potty beforehand, but now it's become too uncomfortable to hold it any longer, so I've done it right in my diaper. And I definitely didn't hold it in on purpose, so I could wake up in a wet poopy diaper the next morning, proving that I am definitely not ready to sleep with pull-ups as the only protection for accidents (let alone be wearing just big boy pyjamas) and do still need a proper diaper for the night, just like a little toddler, and would probably be better off with one during the day too. My adult side will be soo frustrated when he'll have to shell out yet another sum of money for yet another pack of diapers, but little me will be spool happy, because I love my diapers and I won't give them up for anything.

Anyway, It's way past bedtime for little boys who still wear diapers to bed, and change is out of the question now, so I guess this naughty little boy will be sleeping all through the night in his pooped diapers. That should be fun ?

Similar to yesterday, very, very wet this morning, and very big mess, but nicely contained in a Rearz Lil' Monsters diaper.  Nice and warm, squishy, great bulge front and back, although I am sitting the poopy bulge is not as prominent. Unless I am nose blind by now, I am not very 'tinky.

I changed for bed about an hour ago not knowing that a massive load of poop was on deck. Well, about 5 minutes ago, I got a strong contraction and a massive semi solid poop started sliding out. I had to push to keep it going because the resistance of the diaper stopped the poop from coming out. I don't think I am finished pooping yet and this diaper is not even wet yet and I have a booster pad in it for my overnight wetting. I cannot justify changing it now so it looks like I will be sleeping in a very messy diaper today. This is not the first time I will be waking up in a messy diaper, but it is the first time I am starting my sleep in a messy diaper. 

Update:

i just woke up and my diaper is very well soaked. I am not sure if I pooped any more during my sleep because the diaper is so swollen from the pee. I will be changing very soon because I can feel a diaper rash starting to develop. I will need to check out my art work and weigh this diaper to see just how heavy it is. I know the majority of the weight is in the pee, but think there is easily over a pound or two of poop in the diaper. All I know is there is a massive load of poop in the bottom of my diaper.

15 hours ago, fillemup said:

I changed for bed about an hour ago not knowing that a massive load of poop was on deck. Well, about 5 minutes ago, I got a strong contraction and a massive semi solid poop started sliding out. I had to push to keep it going because the resistance of the diaper stopped the poop from coming out. I don't think I am finished pooping yet and this diaper is not even wet yet and I have a booster pad in it for my overnight wetting. I cannot justify changing it now so it looks like I will be sleeping in a very messy diaper today. This is not the first time I will be waking up in a messy diaper, but it is the first time I am starting my sleep in a messy diaper. 

Update:

i just woke up and my diaper is very well soaked. I am not sure if I pooped any more during my sleep because the diaper is so swollen from the pee. I will be changing very soon because I can feel a diaper rash starting to develop. I will need to check out my art work and weigh this diaper to see just how heavy it is. I know the majority of the weight is in the pee, but think there is easily over a pound or two of poop in the diaper. All I know is there is a massive load of poop in the bottom of my diaper.

I could not go to bed in a messy diaper for several reasons: 1) my wife would not like it; 2) I would worry about a uti if the mess squishes to the front of the diaper during the night, be careful. I wet during the night and get up several hours before my wife and then I mess my diaper shortly after I am up, like now, in a very wet and messy medium NorthShore Supreme purple diaper. A poopy diaper is a great way to start the day.

I just woke up about 15 minutes ago because I was starting to get a poop contraction. I was able to get out of bed before the poop started filling my diaper. I stood beside my bed in a slight squat as my diaper slowly filled with a very big mess. I came out to the living room and just before I sat down on my changing pad, another wave of poop started sliding out. I think I might be finished pooping now, but I will wait another 15 minutes before I change just to make sure I am finished pooping.

I went to bed diapered in a Molicare Slip Overnight with a cloth baby diaper insert. Of course I woke up very wet, but no leaks and I reached in my diaper and pulled out the wet cloth baby diaper. Five minutes later I messed my diaper, rinsed out the cloth baby diaper, and now here I am stinky squishy, and proud.  Actually very squishy and proud, but not very 'tinky, probably "nose blind"...I am sure my wife would know if she were up.

I woke up just a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. This is a very routine issue for me lately. My diaper is pretty well soaked and now it is getting its load of poop. In about 30 minutes, I should be able to change. I just like to wait about 30 minutes to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I woke up about 45 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. My diaper is pretty full now and I am sitting on my changing pad waiting to make sure I am finished pooping before I change. This seems to by my normal wake up routine lately.