LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Just finished filling my diaper with a load of soft poop. Going to wait until the second wave of poop comes out before I go change. Should be about another 30 minutes before I change.

Update......The second wave of poop just landed in my diaper. It was about 25 minutes after the first wave. I will be changing shortly. Just want to wait a few more minutes to make sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

Earlier today, I filled my soggy Seni super with what turned out to be a heafty load, which I had been holding for a while. I didn't get a chance to enjoy it, had other stuff to do, but at least I had another opportunity to take the time to enjoy filling a diaper...?

I just finished changing out of my second poopy diaper in just 5 hours. This last mess was a lot bigger than the first messy diaper. Hopefully I am finished pooping for the day because I will be going to bed soon and I really hate pooping in my sleep. I always end up with a diaper rash when I poop in my sleep.

Just now and soaked my bambino classico in my hotel room before my first work appointment plus a rub rub to nice cum cum in my diaper watching Nikki from wetset.net pooping and peeing her panties 

I just woke up in my totally soaked Dry 24/7 diaper. As I sat up in bed, I felt the squish of a small load of poop spread forward between my legs. I am not sure when I pooped today, but I slept through the accident. Now it's time for me to change and shower.

I woke up wet as usual- consciously and purposeful wettings during the night, and messed my MegaMax pink size small diaper just after I got out of bed. Does not seem to be stinky, unless I am going "noseblind." Wait, there it is, just a subtle stinky.

I just dropped a small load into my diaper. My intestines feel like there is a lot more on the way. I will wait a while to make sure all of the poop is out of me before I change. I just hate changing into a clean diaper and having another accident shortly afterwards because I wasn't finished pooping after the first accident.

Sorry, but it's me again. Up this morning in a wet and messy NorthShore small Tye Dyed diaper. These diapers are so attractive it's a shame to mess them...but oh well that's what they are made for. I used Vaseline and Parent Choice Baby Lotion when I diapered for the night. I should be good for protection from irritation and plan to exercise this morning and then complete a Continuing Education Program and post-test before I change into a nice clean/fresh diaper.  All of this will be completed before my wife is up.  She certainly knows about my diapers, so I am not hiding this from her, but I don't mess my diaper around her, kind of an unspoken boundary.

Every morning for a week now. I have gotten into the habit of keeping my diaper on in the mornings until I do a poop. I then like to keep it on for an hour or to while I do stuff. I also like to walk around the garden with my messy diaper under my gown, it feels really good

I woke up about 2 hours ago because I was starting to load my overnight diaper with a massive load of soft poop. When I got in the shower to take the diaper off and clean up, I realized the extent of the mess I had in the diaper. The poop was completely covering my front private parts and half way up the back of the diaper and it was leaking into my Babykins diaper cover between my legs. This was not quite the biggest mess I have ever had, but it is in the top 10. I really got my monies worth out of that diaper. Now I am sitting in a nice clean and dry diaper for now.

• Like 1

I just woke up because I was starting to poop in my Dry 24/7 overnight diaper. This is a really big load because I have not pooped since my last post on Monday morning. There will be whole bunch more poop coming out shortly as I can feel my intestines rumbling now. I still have 4 more hours to sleep, so I am back to bed in this messy diaper. I will change when I wake up again but will need to make sure I am finished pooping before I change. I just might need to weigh this diaper after I take it off.

About an hour ago, while leaving the bank....I just fil!ed the back of my dry 24/7 with a sizable mass. Still enjoying it....getting soggy at the same time..??

I woke up about an hour ago in a semi soaked Dry 24/7 diaper. I didn't poop during my sleep but knew there would be a mess coming soon. I decided not to change and the gamble payed off just now. I just started filling my diaper with a massive load of soft poop. I am glad I didn't change when I first woke up because I would be changing again very soon. I like to get at least 5 hours out of each diaper before I change. This keeps my diaper usage down to 4 diapers per day. I typically use 3 daytime diapers and one overnight diaper per day. My current diaper has been on for about 9 hours and now with a big mess in it, I have definitely got my monies worth out of this diaper and now I know I will be able to get at least 5 hours out of my next diaper when I change out of this diaper.

I just loaded my second diaper for tonight. I really didn't expect this mess since I already had a huge mess earlier tonight. This new load started while sitting at my desk and I got a really bad contraction. Within 3 seconds, my butt erupted into my diaper like Mount Saint Helens. This new load feels like it is a bigger mess than the first load tonight. I will know just how much came out in a few minutes when I go to change.

Just an hour ago. Even though I don't quite have as much privacy as I prefer for messing, I just had to take advantage. It was pretty glorious. Only regrets were not being able to sit in it for a few hours, due to aforementioned lack of privacy. 

Last night before I went to bed ? I put a bambinos classic diaper on then proceeded to fill it with a massive load of soft squishy poop and several heavy wettings and cum cum rubbies then slept in realased my morning pee and poo and came again now I'm getting ready for the work day