LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Another wet and messy morning.  This morning's pleasure brought to you by a blue plastic back Molicare diaper with an insert for more protection. No press out leaks and poopy is staying where it should. I like to enjoy the tactile sensations before I change in about 2 hours. 

20 minutes ago. Circumstances and schedules had prevented me from enjoying a messy diaper for a week or so. I’m in a big mess now watching early morning hockey games with my coffee.

I’m sitting in the warmth of my full diaper right now, trying to make sense of whether it’s good feeling and fun enough to “play baby” like this to be worth the mess.

I did it this time while imagining being 18 months old, in my high chair, straining and feeling it spread under me and squish all through my pants as I pause between bites.

Something I’ve been told I often used to do. Like so much about babyhood it’s a mix of funny and adorable, and eye-rollingly badly timed and gross. And then I would sit and wiggle my legs and finish my meal, not seeming to mind at all that I was squirming in my mess.

I’ve finished this realistic baby’s morning adventure off by wetting until I leak a little in my PJs.

• Like 1

A very wet and quite solid messy MyDiaper from diaperdrawer.com. I messed about an hour ago and it will be about two more hours before I change and get clean for the office. I used Vaseline and Parent Choice baby lotion last night before bed to avoid irritation this morning. I have an AwwSoCute small diaper already out and powdered up for my change into a clean diaper for work. No poopies at work, but I will be wet for sure.

10 minutes ago while out side having a smoke, my body finally gave in and pushed a solid lump into my diaper.

It only took 13 hours from the first sign I needed to go to filling my diaper.  Now I have 5 more hours of my shift and a half hour drive home before I can change. 

I just woke up because I was starting to load my Dry 24/7 diaper with a big load of poop. I still need 3 hours of sleep and there is still plenty of wetting capacity left in my diaper so I will change later after I wake up again.

I loaded my Seni Super Plus diaper just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk. I got my ever familiar poop contraction and as I stood up, I completely filled my diaper. Now, I am sitting on a changing pad waiting for the second wave of poop to hit before I change. I frequently have 2 waves of poop about 20 to 30 minutes apart.

Yesterday. I had to go for a while, but was waiting. Finally it just got to the point of no return, and, oddly enough, when I went to blow my nose, I also blew a huge load into the seat of the seni super I was in.

After that episode, I wander into the other room and sat down to doo some work on the old 'puter. Wet a few more times, then figured it was time to change and take a shower. I didn't realizes how big this sucker was!! When I got it off, the poop had ooozed up the back and almost to the waistband! ? good thing I decided to change.....might have been a blow out in the making....... Sheesh!?

• Like 1

About 40 minutes ago.  I had to go out running errands and I was not diapered, although I planned to put on a diaper when I got home.  Half way through my shopping I felt the start of what would shortly become a bowel movement.  I had to finish my shopping and the feeling got more intense, but I was able to hold on.  I got home, brought in the packages not knowing if I was going to lose the fight before getting a diaper on.  I made it, but not by a whole lot!  Within 5 minutes of getting my diaper, plastic pants and onesie on, I felt it slowly head on out.  Slowly I say, but it was far from slow!  Within a few seconds I had such a massive load in my diaper that even Evelyn would be envious!  Thank God for Vaseline!  I was working on a project but there came a point where I had to sit down to work on it.  I'm surprised I don't have something oozing out all openings of my diaper, but the afternoon is still young! :69_EmoticonsHDcom:   

• Like 2

I just woke up with a massive load of soft poop in my overnight diaper. This load is so big that it squished all the way up the front of my diaper as I sat up in bed. I looked down the front of my diaper and my private parts are not even visible. This is going to be an enormous mess to clean up. My intestines are still rumbling so I know I am not finished pooping yet. It might be a while before I change out of this diaper.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

About 40 minutes ago.  I had to go out running errands and I was not diapered, although I planned to put on a diaper when I got home.  Half way through my shopping I felt the start of what would shortly become a bowel movement.  I had to finish my shopping and the feeling got more intense, but I was able to hold on.  I got home, brought in the packages not knowing if I was going to lose the fight before getting a diaper on.  I made it, but not by a whole lot!  Within 5 minutes of getting my diaper, plastic pants and onesie on, I felt it slowly head on out.  Slowly I say, but it was far from slow!  Within a few seconds I had such a massive load in my diaper that even Evelyn would be envious!  Thank God for Vaseline!  I was working on a project but there came a point where I had to sit down to work on it.  I'm surprised I don't have something oozing out all openings of my diaper, but the afternoon is still young! :69_EmoticonsHDcom:   

When I did change, yup!  Oozing out of my diaper!  I now have light blue plastic pants with large orange stains! 

I just loaded my overnight diaper with a massive load of diarrhea. I am not sure how much more is inside of me but my intestines are rumbling really bad so I think it's time for me to go stand in the tub for a while because I know this one is going to be a massive leaker. 

I just finished changing out of my second diarrhea filled diaper today. My overnight diaper earlier was a Dry 24/7 diaper and my last diaper as well as my current diaper are both Seni Super Plus diapers. Not sure how many more messy diapers I'll have today, but I am certain I am not finished with this diarrhea flare up yet.

Up this morning and my choice for my night diaper was an Abena M4 that is of course wet and messy, a kind of small poopy, but enough to let me know what I did in my diaper.  I'll change in about two hours after I exercise, yes-wearing this wet and messy diaper.  I have to go in the office today and have an Aww So Cute, purple print diaper already  out to change into for work.  I have a very busy day, hardly have time to breathe let alone use the bathroom, hence the utility. convenience, and warm pleasure of wetting my diaper during the day. I am also expecting a delivery from NorthShore today; case of MegaMax tye dyed size small diapers and two bags of Lites- one bag blue, the other purple, size medium. I wear mediums in all my different diapers except for Mega Max where the small size fit better (I have about a 33" waist for reference). A pretty full diaper day, wouldn't you agree?