LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 3 hours ago in a diarrhea soaked cloth Babykins diaper. It is now in the washer. Hopefully it will come out clean. I might need to use bleach on it to make it white again. My diarrhea flare up started yesterday afternoon and I thought it wa over when I went to bed but it clearly wasn't over and I had another major accident in my sleep.

About 30 min ago I messed my diaper while out doing a little work in the yard. My wife looked down the back of my diaper cause she said she smelt something. I'm going to stay in my wet and messy diaper for about 30 more min, cause my bathtime is 8:00pm.

Just a few minutes ago I was sitting in my chair watching tv and got a poop contraction. As I stood up to head into the bathroom, I completely filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. At least the diarrhea from yesterday and this morning is finally over.

Just now, this little pony woke up in my Rearz Barnyard and soaked the poor thing, then dropped a big stinky load! Waiting on family to leave for work so I can change my little pony behind! 

Had to come back and edit: I had a few more urges and I have to say, I have LOADED this Barnyard! (Smells like one too!)

This morning I did another quick doodoo in a wet pull-up that I used yesterday. It was mostly firm and I took some time to squish my poo log up front where I teetee. It felt really good there and I squirted a bit more teetee on my doodoo before I rubbed well, then got cleaned up. I am looking forward to the weekend so I will have more time to play with my doodoo.

• Like 1

I messed my tranquilty atn diaper after I got home from work. I was sitting on my deck with my wife, and we were having a couple of drinks. By the time my wife took me in to change me it was starting to seep out around the legs of my diaper. 

I need to doodoo in my diaper now, but trying to hold it until after I leave work and finish grocery shopping. I may have to push some out when I get to my vehicle and then sit in my doodoo as I drive home. One hour to go, then the fun begins. 

• Like 1

I got up about an hour ago, and while having my coffee I messed my super dry kids diaper. After I messed my wife got up, and she went to do a diaper check, and looked down the back of my diaper and she said I thought I smelled something. 

I woke up about 30 minutes ago in a soaked diaper. 5 minutes ago as I was getting out of bed, the diaper started filling up with a large load of soft poop. I am sitting on the couch now with a changing pad underneath me. I will change in about 30 minutes. I just want to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

40 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 30 minutes ago in a soaked diaper. 5 minutes ago as I was getting out of bed, the diaper started filling up with a large load of soft poop. I am sitting on the couch now with a changing pad underneath me. I will change in about 30 minutes. I just want to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

A very good idea, as I dropped another large load of very soft poo into my diaper as I got out of my car when I got home a few minutes ago.

Now sitting in a very messy diaper hopefully not leaking.

Similar for me.  Got up about an hour ago in a wet Better Dry and promptly soiled my diaper that I am continuing to enjoy.  I don't like to change right away because I want to enjoy the emotional and physical sensations of my messy diaper.

I was sitting at my desk about 10 minutes ago and got a poop contraction. As I stood up, I started filling my diaper with a load of soft poop. Now I am sitting on the couch waiting to make sure I am finished pooping before I change. There is still plenty of wetting capacity left in this diaper so I might keep it on for a while to get the full capacity out of this diaper.

Yesterday morning I messed my diaper while at my desk. About an hour afterwards, the second wave of poop hit the diaper. At that point, it was pretty full so I changed and went to bed. When I woke up last night, there was another small load in my overnight diaper. Since I woke up and changed last night, I have been clean. I know sometime during my next sleep time, there will be another full diaper. Hopefully I will  wake up when it is happening so I can change. Whenever I sleep through a pooping accident, I wake up with a bad diaper rash no matter how much rash cream I am wearing.

I went to bed about 4 hours ago in a nice clean and dry Seni Quatro diaper. I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was flooding it with pee. I sat up in bed to let the pee flow down into the crotch area and felt the very familiar squish of a load of poop spreading forward between my legs. Apparently sometime during my sleep, i loaded my diaper again. I am too tired to change now and don't think I am finished pooping yet so it's back to sleep I go. I will change when I wake up later.