LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Crinkle Crinkle"

Wearing one of the 1995 Attends this morning and they are - without a doubt - the noisiest diapers ever made! I thought it was just me until Mom was walking behind me on our way to the kitchen and she started chanting "Crinkle...Crinkle...Crinkle" in time to my steps.

"You might want to wear panties over those when we go out!" She added. "Panties" means plastic pants :)

Heh, I remember putting on an entire bag of those at the same time back then. I loved those attends and how they fit. Shame they had to go and change.

I've got one bag of 24 (and 5 1985 Attends left) and then that will be it. Found good deals on those, but most of the "vintage" diaper sales go crazy expensive quick.

Your mom qwacks me up! :roflmao:

Not being an Attends type person, back in the 90's I found that Depend overnight ("extended ear" briefs were the loudest damn things on the planet. I went to a mausoleum to do some family research, and walking down the marble halls, the crinkle ECHOED :blush: as i moved. I was just glad there wasn't anyone else around..now THATS loud!

Scored a second bag of 24, so gonna wear and enjoy the first one, then conserve the second. Love the fit of the diapers of this time period. Full cut and comfy... Before they started trying to make diapers thin and form fitting. It's a diaper not a bikini!

Yea,.. Calling something from the 90's "vintage" REALLY makes me feel old.. Heh

Why are you complaining? What do you think it does to me? especially when it is the '60's or 70's? To hear Star Trek or Star Wars called "vintage" makes me laugh. What would you call Tom Corbett? or Rocky Jones? or HAVE GUN: WILL TRAVEL? Who would not want to be Linda in MAKE ROOM FOR DADDY that was 10 years before Angela Cartwright played Penny Robinson. Now I LOVE LUCY , OUR MISS BROOKS or TOPPER: THAT is vintage

Why are you complaining? What do you think it does to me? especially when it is the '60's or 70's? To hear Star Trek or Star Wars called "vintage" makes me laugh. What would you call Tom Corbett? or Rocky Jones? or HAVE GUN: WILL TRAVEL? Who would not want to be Linda in MAKE ROOM FOR DADDY that was 10 years before Angela Cartwright played Penny Robinson. Now I LOVE LUCY , OUR MISS BROOKS or TOPPER: THAT is vintage

lol, the first thing that comes to mind is in Lethal Weapon when Danny Glover says "I am gettin' too old for this shit."

I may be pretty young, but I think I have got to agree with Christine and say most of you still have many good years left.

Anyways, glad you found a diaper that crinkles loudly for you Dailydi. That also a characteristic I prefer.

lol, the first thing that comes to mind is in Lethal Weapon when Danny Glover says "I am gettin' too old for this shit."

That's what comes to my mind after I have been on my feet for 3-1/2 hours, being unable to drive and the bus system not really an advantage to getting to the shapping center some 2.5 miles away, I walk it both ways and in between those hikes I do my shopping, at a few of the stores there, often carrying home 15 to 20 pounds of goceries in my big backpack. Sooner or later, and it is getting to be sooner, I will not be able to do that.

Wearing one of the 1995 Attends this morning and they are - without a doubt - the noisiest diapers ever made! I thought it was just me until Mom was walking behind me on our way to the kitchen and she started chanting "Crinkle...Crinkle...Crinkle" in time to my steps.

"You might want to wear panties over those when we go out!" She added. "Panties" means plastic pants :)

I think if I got that kind of treatment, I would have to kill her, or kill myself in the most disgusting manner possible :(

My first thought was wow must be amazing to have an accepting parent. She was just trying to be helpful, so it was so noticeable when they went out.

ROFL, I have actually said the same thing on several occasions.

Well if they were Huggies Little Swimmers or Pampers Splashers, I suppose that you could pass them off for a bikini. :P (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :P)

As for the use of the term "vintage" itself, I think it's applied differently to different things, understandably and rightfully so. My Commodore 64, first introduced in 1982, is arguably a "vintage" computer. This is simply the result of how quickly computers age, and how quickly the technology inside of them changes. (While modern computers don't age as quickly as they did a decade or so ago, they still age rather quickly in the grand scheme of things.) I don't consider "Star Trek" or "Star Wars" to be vintage, although I can understand why some people do. However, I understand why people use "vintage" to describe the Kenner "Star Wars" toys, especially since Hasbro has reissued and updated a good deal of them, with numerous packaging variations at that. (The Mego 'Star Trek' toys from the '70s have been reissued, but the company that's producing them has been smart enough to refer to them as a 'retro line,' which keeps the use of the word "vintage" to a minimum when describing them.) Disposable diapers tend to change almost yearly, and when changes are as drastic as they've been over the past decade or so, that allows for the older ones to be considered "vintage" sooner then they would be otherwise. "Vintage" generally refers not just to the age of something, but to how much that thing (or those things) have changed since the thing in question was first released. (e.g. My Commodore 64.)

Your mom qwacks me up! :roflmao:

Not being an Attends type person, back in the 90's I found that Depend overnight ("extended ear" briefs were the loudest damn things on the planet. I went to a mausoleum to do some family research, and walking down the marble halls, the crinkle ECHOED :blush: as i moved. I was just glad there wasn't anyone else around..now THATS loud!

wow that is loud, duck lol. DD your mom has a great sense of humor:D