LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Wii Game!

A little something I found while looking for cheap games, since I finally saved up enough to get a Wii. While Trixie's age is never exactly mentioned, she doesn't have a particularly childish voice, and is roughly the same in-game stature as Anubis from "Anubis II". She runs around in a pink bunny suit and carries a giant rattle, in a world comprised mainly of babyish toys. The enemies fit into this world, with them being stuff like toy blimps, clown heads, and ambulatory baby blocks. On the surface, it looks like it could just be a kid's game. But, the actual gameplay setup is complicated enough that it would need at least a teenager to manage the controls and tricky platforming properly. Because of what's either intentional or shoddy design, many of the blocks you're supposed to jump onto are a bit too high for a simple double-jump to reach. You have to figure out the proper angle to jump onto them and/or get onto them with a running double jump. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who gets impatient with games like that. But, if you want something silly to kill time with, pick up a copy.

I can't find anyone who has actually played this game, and I've never seen it in stores. Something tells me it sucks.

It's one of those "bargain bin" type of games. Conspiricy has a reputation of churning out low-rent games. If you take the time to get the game figured out and have the patience, the game is actually a fairly fun time-killer. But it's not one you'd want to try playing all the way through all at once. One level goes a long way. Play a level, shelf the game for a couple of days, return to game, repeat until game is finished. Or just keep it around to beat up the badguys. They aren't very tough, once you figure out how to do so without getting hurt. The main problem is the camera, but if you use the ranged attack targeting mode all the time, you can redirect the camera most of the time. If you do buy it, go with one of those lower than retail priced new or used ones.

If you want more of a challenge in terms of enemies, but less problems with platforming, check out Anubis II. It's basically the same game (one is a retooling of the other), but doesn't have the "the platforms are higher than your double jump" problem. Instead, there are just some tricky jumping areas, that require precise timing, and much more lethal enemies. Also, Trixie gets 5 health hearts per life, and Anubis gets 3. The enemies all drop hearts when they die, but the hearts try to fly away. The ones in Anubis II fly away much faster, making long-ranged attacks a bit of a trade-off, if you stumble onto an enemy in close quarters. Anubis's melee attacks don't really even hurt the weaker enemies. You have to rely on shooting them to kill them effectively. Or try to run away from them (some level areas prevent this from being a viable method of survival). Trixie's attacks aren't nerfed as much.

Looks cute. But no Wii :(

Don't be sad. Our Wii has been serving as a glorified NetFlix player for the past 2 years. We've got like 4 games for it and none of them are really all that entertaining. We keep thinking about selling it and getting a 2nd 360.

Ohhhhh i LOVE my wii, we got a new game recently called "Guilty Party" ... put out by disney of course.. but its like clue.. only instead of being in just one house you change locations each level,.... you can play with other plays or against pother players, as in you are racing to solve the mystery first, or you are working together..... and you are only allowed to many 'moves' before you lose the game and have to start over... but its WAY fun, if you like clue sort of games that are more thinking games, than action shoot em up games....

Only games i really like on wii are the dance games. But you can really cheat to win but they still fun and four can play at the same time.

One of the reasons i got kinect and xbox for dance central after playing dance games on wii. Far better I think because it's whole body not just hand movements but you get the same on wii really if you make the effort to follow the dance routines.

Makes me wanna buy it just for the bunny costume.. Then I can put mine on, and when my brother comes in an asks what I am doing I can say,.. See.. She's wearing one too.. So plbplbplb.. (raspberries)

Looks cute. But no Wii :(

Aww Di, you really ought to look into getting one. (I consider the Wii to be well worth the money.) The Wii is going for $150 new these days, and you could probably get one for significantly less if you considered a used system. Of course, Nintendo's announcing their new console at E3, so the price of the Wii will likely drop again at some point. (I'm hearing that the next Nintendo console could cost as much as $400 dollars, so it's possible that the Wii could stick around for awhile as a low-priced alternative to the new system.)

It's one of those "bargain bin" type of games. Conspiricy has a reputation of churning out low-rent games.

This applies to a big chunk of third-party Wii games really. Even though there's a huge install base I wonder if there's even a profit. This one here always cracks me up:

339280ps_500h.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I want one just for the New Super Mario Brothers. Maybe Smash Brothers also, probably would find others if I got one also. Funny got a 360 with kinect, but that is really the only thing I use it for, even though I am sure there are some good games on it, I tend to stick to PC games.

I want one just for the New Super Mario Brothers. Maybe Smash Brothers also, probably would find others if I got one also. Funny got a 360 with kinect, but that is really the only thing I use it for, even though I am sure there are some good games on it, I tend to stick to PC games.

Brawl is perty cool, once you get used to the new control scheme and unlock all of the characters. But the Subspace Emissary boss is HARD. Even with a team of 6 of the characters that you're best at playing the game with, even the Easy difficulty level will leave you cussing the programmers. Basically, you have to just pick your best group and keep continuing until you get lucky. He has an "instant kill" move that he likes to use before you can get to the ground (his previous attack either makes you multi-jump to avoid, or will knock you far enough off the stage that it's hard to recover). It is blockable, but only if you're on the ground, and covers the entire screen. Unlocking some of the bonus content and trophies can also be a bit of a pain, and they generally isn't really worth it. But there's a lot of fun to be had, both from single player and multiplayer modes. I like it better then Melee and have found a couple of the new characters preferable to some of my old favorites.

Mario Kart Wii is infuriating. It doesn't cheat quit as much as the origional, but it does cheat a lot more than Mario Kart 64. The computer players like to item juggle you from first place to 12th when you're an inch from the finish line.

I need to get New Super Mario Bros.

I've recently became addicted to Alien Syndrome. It's one of the few games I've found that has a real cheating capacity. Since you can import a character from an old save into a new game, or another saved game, you can farm items and proficiency points and max out your stats from level 1. I have yet to beat the game, because I keep finding nifty stuff that I need to make more of. Including an item that lets me carry more items (and yes, they are stackable [each weighs 2 lbs and gives 10 lbs of extra weight allowance). There are energy and health regeneration items, too, that can be stacked to effectively give you infinite energy and rapid enough health regeneration to effectively be an infinite health cheat. And yes, you can load multiple instances of the same character, thus doubling your inventory every time you do it.

I've also picked up Resident Evil 4, Wii edition. It is in fact nerfed, compared to the gamecube version. On the gamecube, a run without Action Replay codes would often result in around 50 deaths on the first round, and almost guarantees that you'll run out of ammo. The Wii version found me with 9 deaths (mostly from those stupid boulders and the Krauser quicktime knife fight), and I never once ran out of ammo. The classic controller isn't set up well for the game, though. The button placement will often cause anyone used to the gamecube controller to keep accessing the map while trying to aim or dodge. And the wider gap between the A and B buttons makes it harder to dodge when the quicktime stuff requires A+B dodging.