LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Sick Of Being A "Looser"

Guest Amphetamenace

Guest Amphetamenace

I am quite infuriated. Its been months since Ive been diapered, and Im trying to enjoy the rest of my youth as a teenager. I smoke, I drink, and these things will keep me from getting in the military, but they're so much damn fun!!

The only thing that is missing in my life is diapers. Know what?? I ordered them THREE WEEKS ago!

I ordered from Bambino, almost a month ago today, a 90 dollar purchase. Phew. I had it sent to a friends house, who lives 2 hours away (that converts to 3 days in USPS terms), and I have been waiting. And waiting. And waiting. I called them Thursday. No luck. Couldn't call Friday... I was at Dover Downs... called them Saturday, wasn't open. Now it's Sunday... I'm going to call tomorrow and BLOW UP if theyre not there.

Im so sick of spending my nights undiapered!! I refrain from drinking and smoking because when I'm fucked up I am ACHING to be diapered. Last night, in a panicked frenzy, I folded up sheets and made a kite diaper fold. I powdered myself and pinned it together and cut a white garbage bag and taped it over. I was loving the feeling, till I woke up wet and cold. The feeling of a makeshift cloth diaper from hard fabric is a two, where as a disposable, which I grew up with, are solid nines out of 10.

I can think of many long car rides where I wish I was diapered. I've freaked out in bathrooms, where I have to choose a pissy seat over a seat with shit all over it.

Diapers help me to quit smoking (just cigarettes) and I HATE smoking cigarettes. The feeling of putting a diaper on is 10 x greater than lighting up a cigarette. That paired with my pacifier and I should be able to quit rather painlessly. But no. I keep prolonging this. It sucks...

As a matter of fact, I am pissed and there's even some shame involved. I'm ashamed everytime I walk out of a bathroom, and everytime I come on here, everyone's having one big diapered party. Nobody offers any. Nobody. I don't ask, and one time I visited the free cycle and gave someone an offer, they fucked me over.

This is no fun, and it sucks. I'm bidding on some Abenas now, in hopes that they can arrive sooner.

I'll give it a month. If Bambino doesn't show up on my doorstep I'm never ordering from them again!

Miss Kelly -

Number one, you are NOT a loser. You never have been. And, just because you're irritated because you're not getting your diaper "fix" doesn't make you a loser!

Number two, you are simply impatient. So, a lot of the world is impatient.

Number three, a lot of people can relate to having urges that can't be satiated at a given time for a given reason.

Number four, you, of many of the members, have a lot of moral support from others. Myself being one of them.

I would say, "Hang in there, Kiddo.", but that would be insulting to you. Being able to vent is it's own reward, as those in A.A. do with their sponsors.

You've ordered a specific brand for a specific reason. If you don't mind a suggestion, I will offer this:

Try some other brands just to see what they're like, and enjoy the thrill of trying them and see how well they work. And, you might want to try - feeling embarassed or sheepish or whatever - checking out thrift stores like Goodwill, or Salvation Army, and buying diapers in person, at a much reduced price, like even $6 for a package of 12, and getting diapers at a good price, AND a rush by buying them in person, and not letting on that those diapers are for YOU. Of course, were anyone to see your embarassment or seeming humiliation, unless it's a true idiot of a sales associate, it wouldn't matter and nobody would say a word!

Just my two cents, Little Missy! Good luck. I know how wonderful it feels to be diapered and be diapered often, even if I do it privately and discreetly, which makes it even MORE decadent and fun!

Number two, you are simply impatient. So, a lot of the world is impatient.

Impatient? That long of wait is ridiculous if they were in stock. I have ordered from Bambino before and it took only a few days to a week. After three weeks, I would ask for something in return of the long wait like my money back or at least a discount. Get in Bambino's face about this and do not let them off scot-free.

you are sure the 90$ actually was taken out of your bakn account? i only ask because while it may say you paid, if the money was never taken from your account then the transaction never technically went through, a technical glitch... i've had this happen before with other companies, i was send the automated payment confirmation email, never recieved the product, and chcekd and the money was never taken from my bank account, thus the company never got paid, so the product was never shipped...

you are sure the 90$ actually was taken out of your bakn account? i only ask because while it may say you paid, if the money was never taken from your account then the transaction never technically went through, a technical glitch... i've had this happen before with other companies, i was send the automated payment confirmation email, never recieved the product, and chcekd and the money was never taken from my bank account, thus the company never got paid, so the product was never shipped...

Good point. Go online and check your bank account.

If you want diapers that bad, why not go to your local pharmacy or walmart or a place llike that and just buy some diapers? II know it will be though, but if you want them bad enough, you will get them.

You're not a loser- very few people are ;) Life can leave you feeling empty sometimes. Things don't always happen the way you want them to. When that happens you have to get up and make things happen :D Just be sensible about doing that and you'll end up winning :girl_happy:

Life doesn't always go how you want it to, and sometimes the best you can do is compromise. Do as others have suggested; go and get yourself some diapers locally, or from a store distant enough so that you won't see anyone you know B) But don't just sit there feeling bad- do something about it! One of the things which affects depression adversely is inactivity :unsure: Physical movement makes you feel better, especially when you're doing something for yourself that you will like when it's done ^_^ Give yourself some effort because you're worth the effort, then enjoy the results :) You may not feel like doing it but believe me- it works and it's worth it. Nobody can control their depression completely, but you can manage it and in doing that you- and not the depression- will win Go get yourself some diapers and let us know when you do. We're here cheering you on!

:groupwave:

Bettypooh

Guest Amphetamenace

Good point. Go online and check your bank account.

It was uploaded to a greendot card. Not a bank account. Its technically impossible for Bambi to fuck this up.

Tsk tsk, never let your diapers to run out.

Seriously speaking, you need to do something. =/ Three weeks is waaaay too long. If you do manage to call them, tell them that I said "FUCK YOU!". =^.^=

And what's all this loser bullshit? Huh? >=I Never say something like that again. >=I

It was uploaded to a greendot card. Not a bank account. Its technically impossible for Bambi to fuck this up.

Check your account ;) I haven't bought from Bambino's with it, but mine has been rejected by automated check-out systems a couple times :bash: I had to contact customer service to get it straight :( Sometimes it will not go through as a debit card- have them try it as a credit card then it will work. It will show on your "Transaction History" page if the money has been moved :D

Bettypooh

You must have missed my post above that I was trying to contact you privately since you haven't seemed to take the time to contact me. This means you missed an opportunity to get a bag of diapers free because I felt your pain.

Hugs,

freta

Guest Amphetamenace

You must have missed my post above that I was trying to contact you privately since you haven't seemed to take the time to contact me. This means you missed an opportunity to get a bag of diapers free because I felt your pain.

Hugs,

freta

Freta, I apologize. But it turns out that the diapers I attempted to order were dropped at a neighbor's side porch, left, and lost. I also ordered additional diapers on ebay, but I need to purchase ANOTHER greendot card, costing me a minumum $20 dollars. I have no such money. I asked my father if I could borrow some, but he will not let me.

I REFUSE TO ORDER DIAPERS EVER AGAIN.

I am quite upset and I accept the fact that I will remain undiapered and generally unhappy.