LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Relaxed...

For all kinds of reasons that are too long to get into here (but everyone is probably personally familiar with in their own lives) I haven't been diapered in a while. I'm actually going to rectify that by placing a new order, but for now I'm on a business trip and it's been rather stressful. I'm in a hotel, in a city where nobody knows me, so why not indulge? So I stopped by Walgreens. Not the best quality (I prefer an X-Plus, and I'm looking forward to trying Dry 24/7 soon) available, but I picked up a pack of Certainty with the velcro tabs. Checked in, came up to the room, got settled and pulled one out. 3 minutes later and I was fit properly... instant relief! Relaxation - enough that I'd sat down in a chair at the computer (to check on my flight home, and catch up on email, actually) and almost instantly needed to (and did) pee. Almost like my brain recognized my situation and simply let go.

I can't stress how much more relaxed I am. And, since I didn't flood, I'm actually not feeling "wet" - just snug with the swelling of the diaper. I'm looking forward to a shower, shave and change later tonight, and one of the best night's sleep I've had in a while.

I completely understand! It is Just the most wonderful feeling in the world isn't it? It is like the second you put that diaper on that is the second all your worries, and stress melts away. :wub: I do not know what I would do if I was in a situation where I could not wear when I needed to. (everyday :P a pup can not be trusted) Anyways, I hope you enjoy the moment. :) It is a special time. :)

I agree!!!:thumbsup:

2nded, but I don't wear when out(unless it's a fetish night/club) or when around my friends.

It definatly is very relaxing, as it's not 100% sexual for me, all the time.

The only downsides to wearing when wet is possible rash (I can live with a very mild rash afterwards) and pee smell (I don't wear out, unless it's a fetish night/club). I love the pee smell but others may not....

If I had to wear out, I'd get some no odor drops: http://www.emsmedicaldirect.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=39&product_id=77

And drink nothing but lots of water, and change much more often.

So woke up dry but very, very relaxed. Stress is melting away. One more night away tonight then I fly out in the morning...

This reminds me of a thread on here a while back about sleeping better when diapered. I don't wear 24/7, in fact I don't wear often - it really is a fetish for me, so not being a "normal" part of my routine is part of it - but I certainly think about it more than I do it. Not obsessively, just a reminder here and there.

And, FWIW, I'm pretty happy with the Certainty. Not the most secure thing around, but works well enough that's it's manageable. Definitely a one-wet diaper, though, if it happens to happen.

I'm sure that you are saying very little new, very little that hasn't already been said in many ways by many other people. That's not to belittle what you've said, but what you've said is not unique to you.

You provide little information on your profile about you, other than you've been a member for a year and a half. I'm sure you've read a whole lot of comments on a whole lot of threads.

Diapers seem to be a focal point for a great many of us here, AB, DL or incon. And, those diapers get a variety of use and create a variety of sensations to those "into" them. A great many try to understand why that is, and a great many try to and want to "compartmentalize" what we're into and those of us that are into varying segments of the "community" on the whole.

You're kind of preaching to the choir. But, it's good that you've found contentment and security. That's basically what all of us want. Many just don't know how to find it AND are pretty uptight about being "different" and different - from so-called "normal" society - the way that we, in "our community" are.

Yes. Everyone is welcome to share everything all the time - except out of control HNGs and Trolls - who nauseate even those with the hardiest of constitutions, or continue to dwell on a single aspect of diaper fetishism, or act like a totally self-absorbed, selfish infant, seemingly incapable of navigating in and being a productive member of "normal" society.

Apparently, what you read or what you derived from what you read was not what I said - which was positive, on the whole - and I merely pointed out several things.

What is tiresome is the whining and complaining people do. You have found a wonderful site, to find you are not alone, in your desires, feelings and experiences. It is a fellowship. It is a community, if you will, as it were. Also take the time to peruse all the forum categories, threads and comments - maybe look over a few blogs or profiles. BE a part of the community with some additional data about self, to aid others in getting to know the member, and maybe encouraging a new friendship.

If more people took a "chill pill" and helped make this community more of what it can be for so many others, they, too, would benefit. It's all "pay it forward". And, that's the way it should be. We can whine and "share", or we can be proactive and "just do it". There's all kinds of moral support for that, too....

So even if I don't fully appreciate tcc's tone, he's right. I'm not saying anything new... but that's really the point. I don't have a lot in my profile because I don't want to be identified. Too many problems with too many people knowing, especially since it's a choice/fetish and not a need-based thing for me. And, I don't consider it everyone's business... but I do enjoy sharing in a community of folks who have the same appreciation.

So, no, nothing new and revealing... but an appreciated venue of expression into a community that won't respond with "that's stupid, what are you, gay/impotent/<insert_derisive_statement_here>?" I'm luck enough to have an accepting wife who will sometimes participate (when she's not tired, and when her needs are being met reciprocally as well when she needs them met)... and a wife for whom I can interact outside the boundaries of this fetish to engage with her in her space, on her terms.

That's why being away, in a hotel, by myself, can be so comforting... and diapered moreso. Then again, I was stressed out from work this week, and last night diapered myself for the evening, etc. She was busy with her work (crunch week for her) so she never even noticed (that I know of), but there was still an instant relaxation and demeanor change.

So, tcc, you're right - no new news here. Just another thread where someone who's not as comfortable as others with their personal participation in this fetish is able to express himself more and more.

Thanks!

And, everybody worries about being identified, being discovered, being "outed".

It's diapers, for cripe's sake. They are legal and a viable product. If that's all the farther it goes, it's not much of a problem given the world of incontinence and its care. And, for most, "There, but for the Grace of God, go I..." were your diapers discovered ON YOU.

As far as the other aspects of the AB/DL world, that may be another thing. But, it's diapers!

We all worry way too much about too many things. The more comfortable we are with ourselves, the more comfortable we can become with other like-minded brothers and sisters in our "community", and to hell with what the rest of the world thinks! We can't control or change what other people think about us or what we do. We don't have to give 'em fodder for consumption and conversation, but otherwise, we can not care if they're uptight over what WE do, especially if it doesn't hurt them or impact them.

Like I usually say, we, of our community, seem to be our own worst enemies at times...

And, everybody worries about being identified, being discovered, being "outed".

We all worry way too much about too many things. The more comfortable we are with ourselves, the more comfortable we can become with other like-minded brothers and sisters in our "community", and to hell with what the rest of the world thinks! We can't control or change what other people think about us or what we do. We don't have to give 'em fodder for consumption and conversation, but otherwise, we can not care if they're uptight over what WE do, especially if it doesn't hurt them or impact them.

Like I usually say, we, of our community, seem to be our own worst enemies at times...

Except that I work in a community that would, in fact, shun this, and it would negatively affect my ability to perform effectively at work. I also don't particularly want the "weird" label from family, etc. and the BS that goes along with that when I can avoid it by keeping private things private.

tcc, what is your problem here. If notababy wants to express how he feels about wearing diapers in a DL forum, what is wrong with that. I can't understand why you need to flame him.

Notababy's comments are in an appropriate place and shared by many other members including myself.

tcc, what is your problem here. If notababy wants to express how he feels about wearing diapers in a DL forum, what is wrong with that. I can't understand why you need to flame him.

Notababy's comments are in an appropriate place and shared by many other members including myself.

I didn't take it as a flame as it wasn't strongly personal against me, per se, just against this type of thread. I appreciate your jumping to my side and you echo my point - each of us is at a different place in terms of comfort, and exists in a different social situation. In a perfect world nobody would ever know because I'd have no need or reason to tell them. In the real world, I coexist with others, and even at work we find ourselves in various states of dress/undress at any given time... so even if I wanted to (I don't), I wouldn't wear at work... and I don't talk about it with people I work with because discussing our closed-door fetishes of any kind simply isn't a conversation topic, nor one we'd likely want to encroach on anyway because we need a strong trust relationship not distractions.

Be that as it may, I'm glad this community exists.

I didn't take it as a flame as it wasn't strongly personal against me, per se, just against this type of thread. I appreciate your jumping to my side and you echo my point - each of us is at a different place in terms of comfort, and exists in a different social situation. In a perfect world nobody would ever know because I'd have no need or reason to tell them. In the real world, I coexist with others, and even at work we find ourselves in various states of dress/undress at any given time... so even if I wanted to (I don't), I wouldn't wear at work... and I don't talk about it with people I work with because discussing our closed-door fetishes of any kind simply isn't a conversation topic, nor one we'd likely want to encroach on anyway because we need a strong trust relationship not distractions.

Be that as it may, I'm glad this community exists.

I just wanted to jump in and say that I am in the same boat. I have very little in my profile and will keep it that way for all the same reasons. I don't know if I've even posted on these boards yet (been a while since I've been on) and I'm not entirely sure what a troll is but I can say with certainty I'm not one :) Anyway.. just wanted to state that I LOVED the post. I enjoy reading comments from people that validate my own feelings on diapers. Hearing them find the much needed stress relief and relaxation that everyone in this world needs. So, while yes, it was nothing new, it was very much enjoyed none the less so thank you for the post :)

• Like 1

So I'd never tried Dry 24/7 and I was out of X-Plus, so I ordered a sample pack of each from XP Medical. They came yesterday. I'm interviewing for new jobs this week and doing some press interviews for articles I expect to see published this month, so it's been hectic and stressful in a different way. I mentioned my higher stress level to my wife and she said "we'll have to fix that," to which I replied "we can... the new sample packs came today!" She grinned and we were good to go later that night. Not to get too off-topic, but it's not a week that she's interested in sexual activity, so there was no "interference" with our normal sex life, etc. I got a shower, dried off, and we pulled out the box. Even she could immediately see and appreciate the size difference (thickness) of the Dry 24/7's, and pulling one out commented that they were spongy with a giggle. She laid it out, I laid down on it, she powdered me up, pointed me down and taped me up.

Holy crap! The Dry 24/7 is THICK. Between the thickness, the amount of coverage and the inside/outside leg gathers, it's incredibly secure. I laid there in bed, pretty much unable to close my legs (I could if I forced it) just reveling in the soft, wrapped, surrounded feeling.

I normally twitch as I fall asleep, generally one or two twitches and I'm off... then I tend to snore loudly (no sleep apnea - I've been through a sleep study and they determined that I don't stop breathing, I just rotate through snore patterns). Last night, though, I drifted off to sleep much more slowly. My wife and I had a chance for some pillow-talk as I fell asleep, and she thought it was cute how relaxed I seemed to be getting... and compared my amusement with the thickness between my legs with her disdain for big pads, which she compared to diapers. I commented on the difference of diapers being snug and hugging you vs. just being between your legs and she agreed that was a difference (but indicates that if she wears again, it'll likely be something thinner that she'd appreciate more). And, she snuggled up against me - normally, since I move in my sleep she sleeps with a body pillow between us to prevent getting rolled over on, etc... but not last night. Anyway, I drifted off to sleep in spurts, waking up once and asking if I was snoring. She said yes, but very lightly, which she appreciated, and told me that my whole body had been twitching lightly in different phases - feet, then hands, then arms, then legs, etc. Not violent, not seizure-like, just light, as if my body was relaxing bit by bit.

Next thing I remember is partially waking up (hours later, much darker outside) needing to pee. I don't ever do anything to make myself pee - drink extra water, etc - I just wear for comfort but neither of us mind if I do wet since it's held in and not messy... and, well, it's a diaper... that's what it's made for! I remember thinking that I needed to pee, then just going... and going... and going. I think I started to panic about the volume, but being tired, I'm not sure if it was as much as I might have thought it was... then again, maybe it was (these Dry 24/7 are THIRSTY!). I fell back asleep while I was wetting.

I think I woke up once more wetting, but that might have been a dream since I had already wet (though I didn't feel wet). The next morning, though, I woke up and needed to pee again, so I rolled over on my back and just did. It sucked it right up and felt very relaxing to just be able to do what I needed to do, and I think it helped that the diaper was already partially wet because it wasn't one of those "wake up dry, need to pee, do it to not waste a dry diaper kind of pees. I don't think I've ever wet a diaper that much (I have no physical need for diapers, and on the occasion I need to pee while I'm asleep, I wake up 99% of the time and go). It speaks a lot to the level of relaxation and naturalness, and a lot of that comes from relaxed acceptance from my wife, too, and her understanding. Of course by the time I woke up she's already gone to work, but still... the cuddling was something special and unexpected and I'm going to make sure she knows that.

Love this!! I'll have to try these diapers out :) thank you for the post!

So I'm less than thrilled with the tapes and will probably stick with the Abena's until I've lost the weight I want to properly fit a Bambino.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to jump in and say that I am in the same boat. I have very little in my profile and will keep it that way for all the same reasons. I don't know if I've even posted on these boards yet (been a while since I've been on) and I'm not entirely sure what a troll is but I can say with certainty I'm not one :) Anyway.. just wanted to state that I LOVED the post. I enjoy reading comments from people that validate my own feelings on diapers. Hearing them find the much needed stress relief and relaxation that everyone in this world needs. So, while yes, it was nothing new, it was very much enjoyed none the less so thank you for the post :)

Thats just about how I would say it too. I work in a situation where wearing is impossible without someone knowing. Its not a need, its my form of kink or relaxation, so I dont wear at work. It is nobody elses business why I like it, why I do it, or who knows, other than my own. I also thank you both for posting, and Im also glad this place exists.

i like the op's post ! if you are a wearer who needs it then find a hiding place i did and as far as i know i never got caught ! .But i think my mom had her suspisions ! the thing is i started to wear when i was 12 yrs old and i think kept it a secret ! .If this what you want to do get creative and quit complaining lol im now in my 40's ! Yaeah im old get over it !

As nappies are an essential part of my life, I find chocolate is a great stress reliever!

Woke up this morning in a dry Dry 24/7 left over from a sample pack. Was 8 minutes late for a team conference call. Hurriedly waddled to the home office, dialed into the call... and peed. I had to go SO bad! Now I'm an hour in to the call, have gone from warm and wet to the bulky but dry-to-the-skin feeling, and I'm looking at another two hours of conference calls. I wouldn't have peed myself without them on, but I'd have been miserable and would've been looking for a few minutes to slip out to the bathroom (which I haven't had yet). Yay! for functional!

Oh, and apparently after heading to bed last night, I snored louder and longer than I've ever snored before - even a paci didn't stop it, as once I was asleep it dropped out and I snored and snored and snored.