LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avoiding The Waddle

Is there a good way to minimize the waddle when wearing larger diapers (abena x-plus, dry 24/7, etc)? I've noticed I tend to be almost unable to walk normally while wearing them. Also, I notice that sometimes my fit is a bit off with diapers leading to the tapes being difficult to place in a position where they won't snap off after wetting them for a bit. Am I going with a size too large? I have 35" hips so I usually go for a medium size but they tend not to be quite as snug as I would like them to be.

Yuppers, I think the waddle is inevitable! Do not fight it, just embrace it! embrace the thick waddley goodness! ... You know, now that I think about it... Is that why cowboys in the old westerns walked like that? they had on really thick diapers! :D Now I want to be a cowboy! :P Do cowboy pups exist? :P

Before you put the diaper on, try gently folding it lengthways in half to create a valley shape through the crotch area of the diaper. That should help the diaper occupy a narrower space between your legs (at the expense of hanging down a bit further). But really, if you wear thick diapers on a 35" waist, you're gonna waddle. You have to either get used to it (with time you should learn how to walk normally, thick diaper or not) or use something a little more discreet. Those diapers you mentioned are about a third to half an inch thick through the padding. It's gotta go somewhere...

Yup, all of the above will help, but basically if you are going to be wearing something like an abena X, you either have to get used to walking normally, or go with a less bulky product.

I do like the idea of folding it down the middle length wise....great idea! :thumbsup: that will help a LOT!

Waddle.....lol. I call it my diaper stumble. But, becareful. I have always wore thick diapers and now have foot and leg problems because of compensation for the diaper. I have braces they have me wear at night now to help line my knees and ankles up. I also pronate now when I walk. So, watch how you walk. It could be effected like in my case.

The wetter I get the more I waddle because of the swelled SAP's :whistling: I don't want to squeeze out what my diaper is holding and create a leak :angel_not: I saw my boss noticing my waddle one time when I was soaked to the point of leaking at the end of a work day :o when he showed up unexpectedly :glare: He rarely does that anymore which is another reason I think he knows :rolleyes: Since I'm going to wear diapers anyway it doesn't bother me though I would be somewhat embarrassed to talk about it with most people :blush: So I wear diapers- isn't that better than wearing wet pants? :roflmao: So there :P

Bettypooh

You can "cover up" the waddle to make it look like it's your bulky clothing doing it instead.

Very baggy jeans with a belt to keep them up, or a long wide skirt down to your ankles, will make you waddle. Ok I don't wear skirts,lol, but the women I seen wearing very long skirts do waddle a bit in them as the material gets in the way of their legs.

Very baggy "gangster style" jeans I have worn once in the past with a thick wet diaper when going to a fetish club and they disguised the diaper very well.

Anyone who saw me waddling would think it's definatly because of the very baggy jeans making it hard to walk.

I have always wore thick diapers and now have foot and leg problems because of compensation for the diaper.

I seriously doubt your foot/leg problems are caused by your choice of undergarment. It's not like you are riding a horse all day every day.

• Like 1

You wear diapers and you waddle? It goes with the territory, enjoy the ride. Put your diaper on and waddle through life and enjoy it. Most people won't notice and if they do you might just get a stare or two, no one will say anything to you. If you are so concerned about it take the advise of others comments already stated. Otherwise get on with your life. I am sure you have so much more going for you than the mere fact that you wear diapers. In addition, like was mentioned before the waddle is cute especially from a girl.

You wear diapers and you waddle? It goes with the territory, enjoy the ride. Put your diaper on and waddle through life and enjoy it. Most people won't notice and if they do you might just get a stare or two, no one will say anything to you. If you are so concerned about it take the advise of others comments already stated. Otherwise get on with your life. I am sure you have so much more going for you than the mere fact that you wear diapers. In addition, like was mentioned before the waddle is cute especially from a girl.

Come on!

You've chosen to wear and use diapers. If it causes a waddle, SO WHAT?

And, if you don't want to "waddle", how about experimenting with various brands and "packages" to allow you successful diaper usage without leaking OR a "waddle".

I guess I don't understand it. If a person chooses "A", then "B" happens. Why that is such a problem is beyond me.

Now, if you want only to wear cloth diapers and not disposables, you've got a number of issues to deal with. It's the experimentation that is a fabulous part of what we are into and the journey we're on. We are all "different", to be sure, but I really like being "special", which I think we all are. There are a lot of "normals" out there that can't even deal with being "normal"! :roflmao:

Guest Diaperdragon

That is so funny :roflmao: You want to wear diapers but want to avoid the waddle. Face it. Waddling comes with the territory of wearing diapers and waddling is part of wearing diapers. Everyone who wears Diapers knows that everyone waddles in their diaper and some like me love to waddle in their diaper and love the thicker diapers that make us Waddle.

• 3 weeks later...

Avoiding the waddle, simple.....

Wear baggy jeans or a long skirt for the ladies/ts/tg/tv crowd.

Or buy some Molicare super nappies (NOT the super plus as those are MUCH thicker). The Molicare super are thin, quiet, but hold ALOT( as much as an Abena Super does) but don't seem to swell up alot, so don't get that bulky. They have mostly SAP content.

Pretty much my only issue with the waddle is just when I have to duck out of my room for a moment and i'm afraid that people will notice the waddle and get the gist. Otherwise, I don't have too much issue with it. It's more of a "don't want to get caught" thing.