LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unplanned Public Messing

Whilst I do enjoy messing in public, I only do it when I am in control of the situation. I need to make sure I have all my cleaning supplies and a change, and either I know where the suitable public toilets are, or I am close to home for a thorough clean-up.

Also, when I am wearing a suit or good casual clothes, I make sure I am well protected with a spare pair of underpants over my diaper and then good plastic pants.

Last night I had quite a traumatic experience.

I was wearing Depends Super-Plus pull ups with a Huggies as a booster, and had wet myself at work a few times that afternoon as I hadno time to go to the bathroom between phone calls. Before I left work I changed my Huggies booster and thought that I was all set for my trip home. As I was going home (where I have plenty more diapers), I had cleaning supplies in my bag, and a change of underwear (which is always there but not often needed), but no spare diapers. Shortly after I left work, I started to feel cramps start, which was unexpected as I had been fine all day. As I walked towards the train station (about 10 minute walk though the city) the cramps got worse with each step. Then suddenly any without any chance to do anything about it, my bowels just let go. I felt the poop exploding into my diaper and just keep on coming. The cramps continued as did the poop. I could feel the mess spreading from my butt to my crotch and thighs, and with every step I could feel it uncomfortably on my legs pushing against the leg cuffs of my plastic pants.

I was about a block from the closest disabled toilet (I knew I would need the space and privacy of a disabled bathroom, not to mention the nappy disposal bins for this clean-up), and despite being in a crowded city at evening peak hour, I walked steadily and with growing discomfort towards this toilet. As I walked, I felt sicker and more uncomfortable. My insides were churning and all I wanted to do was to get myself cleaned up as soon as possible. When I arrived at the closest toilet, it was already occupied. I was devastated. After waiting a short time, I decided to move on, so I had to walk another block in steadily growing discomfort to the next closest toilet. Fortunately this one was available.

When I stripped off my suit, I knew that this was no ordinary messing. Standing naked except for my diaper and plastic pants in the disabled toilet, I was so thankful for those plastic pants. The mess was loose in its consistency and whilst still largely in the Depends, but had spread to soak the underpants (which I had to throw away with the diaper) and coat a large part of the plastic pants. Fortunately I had been shopping the day before and bought a large baby wipes refill and had topped up my wipes holder, as I used almost all the wipes I had to clean myself up (not to mention the floor). I then had to try and wash my plastic pants in the small sink available (not an easy task). It took me almost 15 minutes to get myself back to a state where I could put on the spare underpants I had and get dressed again. Thankfully there was a nappy disposal bin available for me to deposit the diaper bags with the wet and messy diapers and a third bag full of the wipes that I went through in the clean-up.

Leaving the toilet I felt very glad to be clean again, but with my insides still feeling unwell, and not having any diaper or plastic pant protection for the train journey home, I was most nervous. With a lot of willpower and continuing unease, I made it home without incident.

Since last night's incident, my confidence in the Depends Super-Plus pull ups has been shaken, and even though they are nice and discreet (whilst still quite effective), I have gone back into my Molicare Super Pluses as I know that they are secure and will protect me. Whilst they are a lot more bulky and less discrete than the Depends, I feel that I need that reassurance.

So far today, whenever I feel the slightest bowel twinges, I rush to the toilet as soon as possible, and had so far managed to avoid any more disasters like last night, but I am still shaken by the experience.

I understand that these things can happen when planned using laxatives etc, but to have it happen unplanned makes me so pleased that I wear diapers all day, but it also is very disconcerting.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Dude you have quite the calm and control to have handled that situation.

I'm familiar with the city and depending where you are there aren't many places you can easily duck away for a discreet and uninterupted change.

Hope the experience hasn't deterred you.

Cheers,

Thanks Stickman.

I haven't messed in the city too many times since, and whenever I feel a "stirring" in my bowels that I might not be able to control, I start to move towards one of my safe areas where I know there are suitable toilets nearby.

I had an accident on Saturday and almost made it to the potty. I just could not get my clothes down in time and out it came anyway. I was semi-disgusted. Anyway, the diaper caught it. No outer clothes were soiled. I cleaned up some and then went on home to cleanup in the shower. I am thankful that poopy accidents do not happen often.

I had an accident on Saturday and almost made it to the potty. I just could not get my clothes down in time and out it came anyway. I was semi-disgusted. Anyway, the diaper caught it. No outer clothes were soiled. I cleaned up some and then went on home to cleanup in the shower. I am thankful that poopy accidents do not happen often.

Messing is always 20x more disgusting when it's accidental.

I had an accident yesterday. I was actually at home and my wife had gone out, but our cleaner was still there. I was preparing dinner and speaking to the cleaner, when suddenly I lost all control and filled my diaper with a large load of soft poop. I tried to get her out of the house as soon as I could (it was time for her to leave anyway) so that I could get into the shower and get myself cleaned up. It felt very naughty and was stressful pooping around someone who doesn't know that I wear diapers.

I had an accident yesterday. I was actually at home and my wife had gone out, but our cleaner was still there. I was preparing dinner and speaking to the cleaner, when suddenly I lost all control and filled my diaper with a large load of soft poop. I tried to get her out of the house as soon as I could (it was time for her to leave anyway) so that I could get into the shower and get myself cleaned up. It felt very naughty and was stressful pooping around someone who doesn't know that I wear diapers.

Well, she probably knows now!

I do hate it when I get that feeling... I tend to get the urge to go and not get a lot of time to get to a toilet. I hate it. I have messed myself accidently a few times and its absolutely horrible