LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wont Let Me Sign In

...wait, you've logged in to post this message, so that doesn't make sense (unless you've used a different browser or computer etc.).

If that's the case, it sounds like you might have cookies turned off on the browser you were trying.

same issue i have im logged in but it wont let me look at the pic's when i click it. it says u must login first type in the same password and it wont take it. did notice they changed the picture area must be something set up wrong. as much as programmers get paid u think they would get there job right.

...wait, you've logged in to post this message, so that doesn't make sense (unless you've used a different browser or computer etc.).

If that's the case, it sounds like you might have cookies turned off on the browser you were trying.

I stayed logged in on this part but on the other Photo seccion It will not take my login info either. Looks like it is set-up alittle different too.

same issue i have im logged in but it wont let me look at the pic's when i click it. it says u must login first type in the same password and it wont take it. did notice they changed the picture area must be something set up wrong. as much as programmers get paid u think they would get there job right.

THATS EXACTLY MY PROBLEM. MY PASSWORD HAS REMAINED THE SAME FOR YEARS. I CANT ACCESS THE PICS SECTION BECAUSE OF THIS. IF YOU FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Ummmm what? In over two years you made one post? I'm still lost. :huh:

YOU NEED TO READ AGAIN!! MY PROBLEM IS I CANT ACCESS THE PIC SECTION. I CAN SIGN IN ON THE MAIN BOARD WITH NO PROBLEMS ------ I HARDLY EVER POST, SO THATS NOT MY PROBLEM, ACCESSING THE PIC SECTION IS.......

Currently the bridge that allows you to login to MegaPics using your board info is down. You will need to register for MegaPics specifically until this is corrected.