LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Craigslist Ad I Posted...

Guest neo52450

yeah definitely have to agree with annie here, I would post on craigs list. I'd use the meeting place forum here. I haven't gotten up the courage to go out to one of the events yet buuuut I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later.

its fun sometimes.. go to your local craigslist, go to personals, then in the search type in diapers, or dl or ab... you'd be surprised everyone once in a while theres an ad up there...

once i posted some of hte ones i saw on here...

and it ended up being some members add... at least i'm assuming so judging by how upset a certain member got when i posted a certain add i saw.....

but yeah you can sometimes find that sort of thing on craigslist... also ageplayers have ads up there too... not diapers but like mother son, father daughter type age playing.

...WOW! I got to be honest, posting a get together on Craigslist seems like a seriously dangerous thing to do! I mean, not only are you posting to the entire general public but I mean to me that just seems like an invitation for some crazy rapist serial killer or something. On top of that, I am for certain that police officers check that site for suspicious ads and to me that just screams for attention. It just seems extremely dangerous to advertise your ab/dl ...ness. I don't know but Maybe this pup is just a sissy scaredy pup. :unsure:

its fun sometimes.. go to your local craigslist, go to personals, then in the search type in diapers, or dl or ab... you'd be surprised everyone once in a while theres an ad up there...

once i posted some of hte ones i saw on here...

and it ended up being some members add... at least i'm assuming so judging by how upset a certain member got when i posted a certain add i saw.....

but yeah you can sometimes find that sort of thing on craigslist... also ageplayers have ads up there too... not diapers but like mother son, father daughter type age playing.

So I looked, sure enough:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/m4m/2301769062.html

http://columbus.craigslist.org/m4m/2300851092.html

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cas/2357324245.html

...WOW! I got to be honest, posting a get together on Craigslist seems like a seriously dangerous thing to do! I mean, not only are you posting to the entire general public but I mean to me that just seems like an invitation for some crazy rapist serial killer or something. On top of that, I am for certain that police officers check that site for suspicious ads and to me that just screams for attention. It just seems extremely dangerous to advertise your ab/dl ...ness. I don't know but Maybe this pup is just a sissy scaredy pup. :unsure:

runs the same risk as fetlife, diapermates, diaperspace, your local coffee shop, meeting someone at university or the public library.. you never know who is hte serial killer, the rapist etc...

and its not illegal to post an add looking for a hook up... its illegal to pay or be paid for that sex.....

...wow that is something! I guess i would never trust someone over craigslist! I mean that just seems incredibly dangerous! I mean you could end up as someone's personal diapered sex slave and sold to someone or something. Maybe that is a bit over board but I guess I am just a sissy when it comes to things like that.

*edited post cause of another post read afterward*

Well I personally do not have a diaper mates account, face book account, fetlife account...etc. I mean in a coffee shop your not advertising yourself like you are on craigslist. and there is at least monitoring on places like dailydiapers.com Well, I guess I just do not trust craigslist.

Mommie and I use Craigslist to find friends and playmates. You have to learn how to weed through all the BS and find a real person, but it is possible. We've met some great people from CL and had fun.