LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can'T Do This Anymore

I have been suffering unbearable depression for the past fourteen-plus years and I am uncertain of my future at the present. I have decided to leave the online ABDL world, as I no longer feel I fit in.

I am a very difficult person to get to know, I have a multitude of issues, and its clear to me that I put them on others and lean on others too much. The community has allowed me to see that in the wider world I am not alone, however, where I am right now, I am alone.

I would highly recommend that you seek professional help. There's nothing to be shamed about in seeking help with your problems. It just might help you a lot and get things sorted out in your head especially suffering from depression for a long time. It could be something that happened to you in your childhood that you need help with now as an adult. I hope you don't committ suicide as no problem is worth taking this drastic measure!

There is nothing wrong with seeking help, I have been through depression myself. I have not been going through it as long as you but I have called suicidal hotlines numerous times and I was on medication for it and I have talked to councilors. I have been at the bottom and I know how you feel. It can most definitely get better you just need to talk to someone like I did. There is no shame at all in talking to someone. There is so much beauty in life and there are a lot of great people on here to give up. I hope that things get better for you. You should most definitely call one of those numbers listed above. I think that was the greatest decision that I ever made! *huggles*

Mischa you are not alone, I think you should stay even though you don't know everyone you are among friends with the same problems.

No problem is too big or small that it can't be worked out, some problems just take longer than others to be resolved.

We are here for you.

Suicide means...letting your enemies get the last word. That's the only thing that's stopped me several times.

This has been part of my rally cry in life. the other half of that has been "I wish to live long enough to watch my enemies choke on their own venom!"

My problems in life are small. But I've always had a hard time leaning on anyone else - asking for the smallest thing.

I'm starting to learn - NOTHING is too big or too bad to share. Some won't know what to do with it. Some will hurt you, but there are lots of people here and elsewhere that care. Hell, other than from running into your posts or replies here and there, I have no idea who you are, but I know you're a person. You are worth getting to know and you're worth having people to lean on.

If you already have some professional help but it's not working, find someone else. If you aren't seeing someone, start - now! Save those number Curiositykilledthecat posted.

Keep the thoughts of others who've posted in mind as well. You are worth it.

Help only works when you follow the advice, there's only so much everyone else could for you. Adam has gotten help and is currently getting help, it's up to him to follow through on it at this point. Adam, I wish you the best right now bro and when you talk to your therapist be completely honest.