LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Was able to make a stent with a scoubi string loop that went inside the penis (but not by more than 1-2 inches), but the whole thing was a little long and somewhat uncomfortable. Probably need to get closer to 5.5" on the stent part and 2-3" on the loop for it to go in far enough to be somewhat comfortable. Will give that a try tomorrow.

Safety first. A little knowledge in this area can be very dangerous.

Be sure you have a thorough working knowledge of all the risks before attempting anything found in this thread. At the very least a complete read of the thread would be minimum requirement.

A condensation of the thread would be appreciated. Tried to look up a detail the other day, and that took awhile.

I suggest retaining some of the unfortunate incident posts to illustrate the risks to people new to this activity.

Open question to the like minded.

Does anyone have access to a 3D printer. I think it should be easy to produce something like the metal permanent stent in plastic.

It would be cheap to make a number of different ball sizes and lengths to find the exact match for each individual.

If anyone's done work in this area, let us know.

Not directly experienced, but I've watched some other folks who've made 3D print stuff online. There are different plastics used and I do not know if any of them would be compatible for this usage. Plus all the stuff I've followed mentions that there is edge and surface roughness which has to be sanded, filed, or dremeled out to get things smooth :(These have all been "print for hire" jobs done at the economy-grade level so perhaps a high grade printer would work? Most shops who do this kind of work prefer 'blueprints' of what you want or they can draw them up for an additional charge. That makes it a lot easier for them to program the printer. If you had the 'prints' and used a common plastic this would cost under $50, probably less, and they can save the programming to make more with later on. Sizing could be easily changed if it is kept proportional :D A limited production run of say 20 of these would probably be near $10-15 each.

I have seen a few other items printed for medical applications, so there must be a plastic available that would work.

Experienced tradesman here, smoothing any roughness out, no problem.

I would suggest the right tools are a sharp razor knife, and 600 wet sandpaper.

I believe a 3D printed one could be made so retrieval is possible. With a bar printed across in the center hole, a retrieval thread could be attached.

Anyone have suggestions for design size?

Hello
I decided to take a Pezzer Catheter to have a Stent.
I cant take Photos from him now, because he is inside ;-)
Its a Pezzer CH12 9cm long with a ring of medical silicone at the end. (From the CH10 is the Mushroomhead to small, so the Bladder push it out.)
The Mushroomhead ist in the Bladder and the Ring of Silicone ist in the urethra. The Ring stopps the Catheter to go complete in the Bladder.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i had lost an entire stent in my bladder once :-( it was a modified rubber foley, never inflated, cut short and with a string attached. i drank a lot of water, waited until i had to go, and went outside behind my toolshed to pee on the ground. it felt like this: psssssfloobtsssss ;-) i was just lucky it didn't tie itself into a knot or something! :-D long retrieval strings are important!

I tie a plastic bead onto the end of the retrival string, which is just long enough, that the bead is a few mm from the tip of my penis when its erect. This minimises the risk quite a bit imho.

At the time of my accident I was using a 1/4" rubber O ring on the end of the line. It proved to be too soft and slipped right inside while erect. I tried to retrieve it for a while and then gave up and when to the ER.

Now the O ring is 1" or MORE!

Would love to see the result of your work. Is it possible to enclose a picture?

I need to clean it off... was in for 4 weeks! Then I'll post a pic...

The scoubi string made it semi-uncomfortable at times for me. Also the plastic aquarium tubing is a little too stiff maybe, made erections sometimes a bit painful (well, in combination with the scoubi string). I'm experimenting now with just a piece of catheter tubing which is a lot softer, feels much better and was way easier to insert.

Those stents look interesting indeed :thumbsup: The second link goes into great medical detail while the first is mostly diagrams. To self-administer these you would have to know exactly how far to insert it so it might need to be done by a Doctor to ensure it is placed properly. They also appear to be non-reversible once expanded so that you would have to wait till it biodegrades to end the experience, which would take many months which is totally unlike what has been discussed here so far. That irreversibility does have something of a special appeal to me :blush: but I think

Edited by Bettypooh

Its defiantly a new approach to this topic but I'm with Bettypooh on this one. Six months or longer can be a long time to wait for it to dissolve. Besides you will need to have trained medical help to place this stent or run the risk of damage if placed wrong.

I much prefer the easy in easy out stent many of us have designed despite the limited drawbacks some of us have experienced.

My new stent...... it is all about the curves and the narrowing for the outer sphincter. They keep the stent exactly at the right spot, not detectable, no discomfort, very good draining even when lying

My new stent...... it is all about the curves and the narrowing for the outer sphincter. They keep the stent exactly at the right spot, not detectable, no discomfort, very good draining even when lying

I was gonna try catheter today, but as I was trying to insert it, it hurt like hell inside the penis..

How to "remove" that feeling?

If no option I'll just abandon this project..

What size catheter were you working with? As a rule for someone just starting out with catheter play start with a 12 or 14FR and work your way up.

What lube were you using? I use a 5ml syringe filled (no needle)