LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

the next day, my nut was the size of an orange. pain and swelling lasted for weeks!

the timing isn't obvious, but my logic is good: i did unusual things with my bladder, then i got an unusual infection. :-( shame, it was fun while it lasted! was not worth it.

Epididimytis. Not that unusual an infection, but probably an unusual cause.

Been there myself once of twice over the years.

G

Well Cathdiap, I was wondering that one could make the end of the stent rounded getting closed, by that I mean, not like the one you made that is rounded but opening, sort of closed, for that you need to melt and close the tube on the flame and then you suck in air slightly from the other end so it rounds up on the inside andmake a hole, I used burning hot needle. If that is the case, i wonder if it would irritate the prostate, as that will be nice and smooth, and cylindrical like the tube. I guess it would be interesting! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow.. I just finished reading this entire thread.. 30 pages, from 2011 to today. And still going strong. I find it interesting that you use a leather punch to place the hole in the cath. We do similar modifications in the hospital and we just fold over the cath and snip the corner at the fold. It makes a nice smooth hole much like the manufactured lumens.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I have gone with the modified catheter a few times, even ordered a fresh supply of 14 and 16FR caths and the caps that are uses after you cut and seal off the catheter as it slips back up inside leaving only string for removal. The modified cath is cool but takes on average 5-10 minutes to safely put in place. Also this is a onetime device as the end is removed and replaced with the cap.

When the modified PVC or fish-tank airline tubing was first introduced I swore I would not/never do this, just too scary. As time whet on more and more post were read the lure was getting greater and greater until I was recent in the local big box store and picked up some air line tubing.

OK, I have gone with the modified catheter a few times, even ordered a fresh supply of 14 and 16FR caths and the caps that are uses after you cut and seal off the catheter as it slips back up inside leaving only string for removal. The modified cath is cool but takes on average 5-10 minutes to safely put in place. Also this is a onetime device as the end is removed and replaced with the cap.

When the modified PVC or fish-tank airline tubing was first introduced I swore I would not/never do this, just too scary. As time whet on more and more post were read the lure was getting greater and greater until I was recent in the local big box store and picked up some air line tubing.

Though it's a long thread, it's a very informative one so I suggest that you read it all to learn more about it ;) That way you can learn the techniques uses, the best places to source the materials used, and to avoid the problems which have been discovered as well as make a far better assessment of whether you're willing to accept the risks involved; while seemingly minimal they are there and only by reading the thread will you fully understand all this well enough to make an informed decision. I know of nowhere else that this has been discussed and experimented with in the depth you'll find here so it does make for great reading!

I bought a crochet hook, some thick line for a retrieval cord, and some fish tank air tubing today. Now to read over all these posts again about how to form the tube properly.

Fakename

I don’t see a rubber cath being flexible enough to stretch over a bead of some sort. That’s why I worked in vinyl airline tubing. Heating did the trick to allow the brass compress fitting to slide inside. I just modified my version by placing a dimple below the bead. Also shorted

i just have to put in a good word for silicone foleys :-D i recommend sticking with the 5cc balloon so there's less extra material to pull out, and i also recommend cutting off the outlet port so it drains closer to your body. i never did figure out how to create an internal hidden cath that i can trust not to lose, but the silicone foley gave me the closest approximation yet.

Fakename

I don’t see a rubber cath being flexible enough to stretch over a bead of some sort. That’s why I worked in vinyl airline tubing. Heating did the trick to allow the brass compress fitting to slide inside. I just modified my version by placing a dimple below the bead. Also shorted

• 2 weeks later...

I have a triclosan based sex toy spray that would probably work as well or better than the antibacterial soap. Most are made with triclosan anyway. I never use the stuff, because triclosan is awful, but pervasive these days. I thought the spray was just alcohol when my wife bought it.