LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

nifty gadget cathdiap :-)

i still have the impression that it's impossible to create a stent that won't migrate in and doesn't leave anything sticking out... i know it doesn't matter in 99.99% of circumstances (who's looking?) but for authenticity's sake, and to get through airport security :-) it would be nice!

• Like 1

nifty gadget cathdiap :-)

i still have the impression that it's impossible to create a stent that won't migrate in and doesn't leave anything sticking out... i know it doesn't matter in 99.99% of circumstances (who's looking?) but for authenticity's sake, and to get through airport security :-) it would be nice!

Inserting this stent isn't hard at all. I fold the loops at the top together so they are pointing upwards in the same line as the main tube. Pressed together these loops are allmost as thick as the red tube. When entering the bladder the loops unfold again keeping the top of the stent inside the bladder. I always insert the tube after peeing a little. The wet urethra allows the tube to enter more smoothly and less painfull.

Hi cathdiap.

All of us would be glad if you can post a tutorial how you made this unique device, what did you use to make it and how you put it all together etc.

Please add pictures of the process.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

i had that idea too, but i've noticed how, if i'm reinserting a silicone foley, if i leave the balloon inflated even a very small amount it will be too painful and difficult. :-( i gave up on the stent idea for now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well at the moment I am developing a new stent out of medical silicone tube and O-rings. I hope this new stent allows me to wear longer, as the stent I use at the moment starts hurting a little after two or three days.

As soon as I am finished I will post some pics of it and maybe even a short instruction video.