LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Well, I was referring to surgical stainless which most people don't react to afaik. My mother has a pretty strong reaction to nickel in anything, but surgical stainless is fine for piercings and jewelry, idk about actual surgical situations.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been pretty hard to write, and it’s taken a while to actually put words down on paper, so to speak.

I’ve been playing with catheters since I was fourteen years old. I’ve had a couple of bladder infections of course, but nothing serious.

This stent concept has been the holy grail of what I’m looking for. Absolutely no control, but without having the catheter sticking out of my penis. The bump and fishing line concept worked well enough, but the bump would never keep the catheter in place.

Inflating the balloon as per usual and then cutting the catheter and plugging the inflation tube was awesome. However having the fishing line sticking out was bothersome.

So I posted how magnets were a perfect solution. It worked well until I went to bed. At around three in the morning I work up feeling a bit of pain in my bladder, kinda like when you first put the catheter in place. I felt for the catheter tube and to my dismay and terror really the tube was gone! I jumped out of bed to further examine the situation and sure enough the catheter had gone completely into the bladder! Oh f**k!

I tried to remove the catheter a couple different ways myself. Needless to say, nothing worked. Finally after a couple of days I went to the emergency room at the hospital and faced the music.

After explaining the situation to the triage nurse, the ER nurse, the ultrasound tech, the next nurse and finally the resident doc they figured they would book my in for the next day to remove it.... yep another freaking trip back, like I wasn’t embarrassed enough already lol!

So next day I’m back in the hospital, legs up in stir ups and having a resident and another doc probing up my urethra with a flexible cystoscopy tool. Guess what doesn’t work? The flexible one was not capable of pulling out the cath. In goes the rigid cystoscopy, yes that’s right, a solid steel rod in through the cock and straight through to the bladder. The pain was something horrible.

Finally the catheter was removed and after the flexible goes back in to check around I’m done.

I do have to say everyone at the hospital was very professional. The resident urologist was very understanding and respectful, never laughing or making me feel like I was an idiot for this (which I was of course).

So why am I sharing this? Well I shared with enthusiasm my ideas, it’s only right to share the consequences of such risky behaviour. Would I do it again? Of course, but you need to know the risks and what happens when something goes bad. I’ve played with catheters since, but not in the stent capacity.

• Like 2

InD, hats off to you buddy, I have thought about doing the cut of cath thing and figured what happened to you could & would happen to me so I have not tried it. After reading your post I’m less likely to give it a try so thanks for sharing your rather painful and embarrassing ordeal with us.

ITS SOLID INFORMATION LIKE THIS THAT’S HELPS TO MAKE THIS BOARD A GREAT PLACE.

As for bladder infections I had earlier this year that got ugly for a bit. I went to the docs who was all concerned about why I had UTI, Wanted flow testing and all that crap. I did not spill the beans but I never did the follow up testing. Hell, I know why I got a UTI, something wasn’t clean dummy!

Stay wet and play safe.

Have you gotten a bill for it yet? I know another DL who did something simular, got part of a cath stuck in his bladder... When the insurance company found out what happened, they would not cover the bill because he caused it..

Ouch, that would suck. No bill, I live in a country that provides medical coverage to all. Actually that was one thing I said to the guy at the end was I was sorry for wasting resources, and I did make a small donation to the hospital's Urology Research fund.

I pay over 60,000 a year in taxes so I don't feel as if I was screwing the system. ;-) It's no different than the smoker who smokes a pack a day then ends up using massive amounts of health care, we're both there for being stupid ;-)

Did they ask you why you wanted to simulate incontinence?

Amazingly no, no judgement at all. I did explain why I was doing it up front and exactly what I had done. I even brought in a "copy" of what was inside of me to help them understand what they were working with.

InD, hats off to buddy, I have thought about doing the cut of cath thing and figured what happened to you could & would happen to me so I have not tried it. After reading your post I’m less likely to give it a try so thanks for sharing your rather painful and embarrassing ordeal with us.

ITS SOLID INFORMATION LIKE THIS THAT’S HELPS TO MAKE THIS BOARD A GREAT PLACE.

As for bladder infections I had earlier this year that got ugly for a bit. I went to the docs who was all concerned about why I had UTI, Wanted flow testing and all that crap. I did not spill the beans but I never did the follow up testing. Hell, I know why I got a UTI, something wasn’t clean dummy!

Stay wet and play safe.

Thank you very much. This board has given me much over the years, I felt it only right to share in return.

• 1 month later...

So I also got my modified catheter stuck in my bladder. I spent the whole day worrying about it but luckily I pissed it out tonight. It got stuck from sleeping with it in too. I highly recommend never sleeping with it in. I ended up drinking a lot of water so I had to pee often which I think opened up my urethra. It must have adjusted in my bladder and was in the right position to leave the bladder. I am very lucky! I was going to go to the hospital tomorrow which I narrowly avoided. Please be very careful with modified catheters!

• 3 weeks later...

And just how the heck is that going to promote a leaky dickey. Not that I don’t think its cool and all but its never going reach far enough inside.

If he can push it down inside his penis far enough to bridge his sphincters, it will work... Of course, I don't know how he'd ever get it out without surgery. If he's thinking of using a magnet to get it out, magnets don't work with many kinds of stainless steel.

No UTI's... actually since the urine is constantly passing over the foley it is not bad at all... other than the occasional re-adjustment you kinda forget its there. One thing though... be prepared to wake up drenched... even with molicares best.... its not enough to stop the leaks. I have fun the last couple weeks, I guess one of the benefits of being single and unemployed... oh... one more thing... if you go to change in a public rr take a ziplock bag with you to place over your leaking plumbing.... this will stop the stream you create from bending and movind from getting all over your pants/shoes. Works good for me... enjoy.

Here's a tip from an incontinent. To speed change in a public restroom, place the new diaper between your legs below the current diaper. Undo the tapes and pull forward. Dips will fall into the new diaper. Ball up the old, posistion the new and fasten the tapes. With little practice, you can do this without any drops on your clothes or anywhere else.

• Like 1

Here's a tip from an incontinent. To speed change in a public restroom, place the new diaper between your legs below the current diaper. Undo the tapes and pull forward. Dips will fall into the new diaper. Ball up the old, posistion the new and fasten the tapes. With little practice, you can do this without any drops on your clothes or anywhere else.

I've been doing this for years (well only when I'm using catheters- which I currently am). I always just figured it made sense to do it this way. Oh, and my Molicare Super L-4's actually are enough to hold my overnight wetting. Well usually, sometimes they do fail either from drinking too much water/alcohol or from a bad catheter tip placement.

I finished reading this thread and have a question. Why not try a Spanner stent http://www.thespanner.com/ that is sized to extend past the external sphincter? Sound safer than trying it yourself.

Couple reasons.

1. "The Spanner is intended for temporary use (up to 30 days) to maintain urine flow and allow voluntary urination". In other words, it only bypasses the prostate, so you maintain bladder control. The purpose of this "project" is to remove control.

2. Availability and costs. I can buy catheters very easily. I've yet to find a way to purchase this, and I'll bet you it's way more than a standard catheter.

I was looking at this as a possible temp solution instead of getting 2 Urolume stents installed, one to make sure the exterior sphincter stayed open. I figure it may be possible to get the Spanner sized to extend past the sphincter, not just the prostate. The intended use of the Spanner is to treat BPH, but I'm hoping it could help with my DESD by having it sized longer. For BPH, it is only sized for the prostate.

Getting one for private use may be tricky as you suggest. I'm going to see what my urologist can do instead on the stents. I'll see if I can find out the cost as well. I may have to cover the costs myself as HR may messed up my insurance paperwork.

Ideally if you're fortunate enough to be sized for the shortest spanner than the longest one they make might go past the external sphincter. There is still the cost and actually finding a Urologist to do the work.

Another update... the thread that will not die ;)

Good news / bad news situation here guys. Good news, think I found a safe / workable solution Bad news is, you need a hole in your cock for it to work...

Here is what has been working for me.

1. Use a foley catheter as per usual.

2. Pull the tube out as far as possible / push back penis as far as possible and clamp catheter tube.

3. Cut catheter at this point and sew in retrieval lines. I use two as I like the redundancy in cause one does not work.

4. Loop lines around my PA piercing captive bead ring. This prevents the catheter from sliding back into the catheter, and line line can stay tucked into the penis, attached to the ring.

5. Cap the foley balloon line. 1.7mm trimmer line is perfectly round and fits very nicely.

The end. I feel this is nearly as safe as possible. The only thing I'd like to incorporate is a line to the balloon plug. This would be idea so the balloon could be deflated by pulling the plug out (ala the spanner above).

So far this has worked very well for me. Lots of field testing with no issues.

Good news / bad news situation here guys. Good news, think I found a safe / workable solution Bad news is, you need a hole in your cock for it to work...

Here is what has been working for me.

1. Use a foley catheter as per usual.

2. Pull the tube out as far as possible / push back penis as far as possible and clamp catheter tube.

3. Cut catheter at this point and sew in retrieval lines. I use two as I like the redundancy in cause one does not work.

4. Loop lines around my PA piercing captive bead ring. This prevents the catheter from sliding back into the catheter, and line line can stay tucked into the penis, attached to the ring.

5. Cap the foley balloon line. 1.7mm trimmer line is perfectly round and fits very nicely.

The end. I feel this is nearly as safe as possible. The only thing I'd like to incorporate is a line to the balloon plug. This would be idea so the balloon could be deflated by pulling the plug out (ala the spanner above).

So far this has worked very well for me. Lots of field testing with no issues.

I think this is a great idea!

Can you upload photos of your modifications?

I'm confused... I already have a hole in my cock... pee pee comes out of it!! You mean I need ANOTHER hole? :roflmao:

Yeah, he probably should have specified you need an EXTRA hole. lol I recall someone posting that he used a loose rubber band (just snug enough) around the glans and under his foreskin, to hold an intermittent cath in place. That might work for some.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm Austmo, and I know some of you have been discussing me and my device here. Thought it is about time to pop out and tell you some about my life. sorry I have't said much about it befor, I'm a bit afraid to talk too much about it with strangers. I've experimented with a catheter for 20 some years, and the thought of being incontinent. I also made ​​some arrangements of catheters, with anchor balls at both ends, that has served as a kind of stent. This makes the passage from the bladder and the outside of tte sphincters open, urine flows freely without me being able to prevent it. After much research on this I finally desided about the shape and size and I got this device made ​​by a guy in Canada. I promised not to reveal the source, as this is a special thing to make for him. He specializes in implants and made ​​this in titanium. The ends are just small enough to pass through the urethra, and positioning the device, so that one bead sits within the inner sphincter inside the bladder and the other just outside the outer sphincter outside the prostate. It then provides a permanent incontinence. I use diapers or condom catheter bag to collect urine. Got this last December 2010

Hope this excplane a bit more how this works, and how I got it.