LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Normal

I been a diaper lover all my life aka my name :smiley-baby-boy: These are just my feelings when im in a diaper i feel more normal than with out. I function more normal with it than with out it. When i mean function normal i mean just every day things. When i do wear underwear "my wife prefers" :roflmao: i feel out of place and constantly think of diapers and more grumpy and agitation. I guess im just addicted to diapers. So im just wondering if others feel similar?

Thanks

Diaper4life

• Like 1

I am more comfortable when I am diapered. So tend to wear diapers way more than I do underwear..... yek wait I can count on one hand how many times this week I wore underwear.....

Well this doesn't help us now, does it? Lol!

See this means you either wore normal underwear once this week...twice this week...thrice this week...four times this week...or five times this week. And five is on one hand, so that would mean you wore diapers twice this week. But if you wore normal once this week, that means you wore diapers six times this week!

Math is your friend...AND ENEMY.

Well this doesn't help us now, does it? Lol!

See this means you either wore normal underwear once this week...twice this week...thrice this week...four times this week...or five times this week. And five is on one hand, so that would mean you wore diapers twice this week. But if you wore normal once this week, that means you wore diapers six times this week!

Math is your friend...AND ENEMY.

... depends on the base he is counting in and the number of states his hand can represent. If he is using base 2 and only extended/bent digits from one orientation he can get up to 31 (2^5 - 1).

Double that (and technically +1 on top too) if he classes front/back hand as different states. Hell, assuming each digit can be in three states (bent in, part bent and extended) and you can view the hand from 2 sides (front and back) you can get 21 counting bits out of it. That gives you the capability to count from 0 to 2,097,151 on one hand (yes, if you have two hands you can count up to 4,398,046,511,103 with them, using the same system ... though why you would ever want to I don't know :P).

Anyway - I think they're saying "I've worn underwear less than 6 times this week". I don't get where your two figure comes from.

Still find it relaxing. I have always heard and believe, It's the normal people you have to watch out for, and the more normal they are, the darker their secret. Once they get to the point that they are so normal and righteous they are able to tell everyone else how to live... just watch the news, you'll see them leaving the sick wife and hiring some bimbo with our tax dollars.

This is my normal, I live my life, do my best, harm no one who doesn't deserve it. I also enjoy my diapers when I get the chance.

I tend to be calmer, sometimes when i get down on myself i get kinda reckless in a lot of ways but for some reason i never feel that way while i'm diapered.

Diaper4life, Ditto! I do not own any underwear myself and wear diapers 24/7 by choice all of my adult life. My wife had commented long ago that I was certainly in a much better mood when I was diapered, therefore the decison was easy and made perfect sense. Everything you said in your post I agree one hundred percent.

I think that I agree with what you are getting at OP. :) I feel that I am a happier person when I am a in my diapers. I am a calmer person and when I am in my diapers, I just feel like all is right in the world. I feel like when I put on my diapers and powder mah bottom I just feel like complete! I don't think the op literally means he feels normal like what the norm is but normal as in it just feels right! When I am not wearing, I do wish I had my diapers and when I am frustrated, I instantly wish I had my diapers. I guess I just love mah diapers! :wub: I sleep better at night with mah diapers, I think I am more confident when I am in my diapers and I even love just saying the word diapers! :wub: Which is why I said diapers so many times in this post! :wub: There just the most wonderful thing in the world from the second you put them on, the second you powder your bottom, to the second you go from dry to wet, to the minute you realize that your pretty soggy and your diaper is a little saggy to the final minute that you decide to change your pants. :P I think personally changing can kind of be re-assuring too. :wub:

Also, I want to add that I am in the middle of slowing condensing all my underwear down. I actually own a lot of undies but I am trying to convert to kids designed boxer briefs that I find at walmart. :P I currently have cookie monster, Elmo, batman..etc boxer briefs that just go perfectly with a nice thick diaper. the only thing is they cost 7.50 a pair and i know that is a lot but all the proceeds go to children programs like education and health programs for schools...etc so it is worth it. :) I would like to eventually get to a point where all the underwear that I own are tight boxer briefs that are kid themed. I currently do not wear 24/7 (mainly because I can not afford to) so for now I need to have underwear but to make up for it I am trying to make it so they are all kid designs. :P

... depends on the base he is counting in and the number of states his hand can represent. If he is using base 2 and only extended/bent digits from one orientation he can get up to 31 (2^5 - 1).

Double that (and technically +1 on top too) if he classes front/back hand as different states. Hell, assuming each digit can be in three states (bent in, part bent and extended) and you can view the hand from 2 sides (front and back) you can get 21 counting bits out of it. That gives you the capability to count from 0 to 2,097,151 on one hand (yes, if you have two hands you can count up to 4,398,046,511,103 with them, using the same system ... though why you would ever want to I don't know :P).

Anyway - I think they're saying "I've worn underwear less than 6 times this week". I don't get where your two figure comes from.

My brain just went to the blue screen of death and froze up after reading this :Crylol: