LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Easter Baskets

I got my basket for free from Build a Bear when Daddy bought me my Baby Bear. The Easter Bunny did a good job filling it. And I found a ton off eggs filled with more candy, too.

• Like 2

i got a gift card to the book store, and daddy got a gift card to a restaurant, (well really we shared a basket, so they were for both of us)... and chocolate covered peanut butter egg, and an chocolate

easter bunny.

The Easter bunny brought me a basket but I don't have pictures. I got a Little People toy and an American girl Magazine plus candy. I just wish the Easter Bunny had brought my daddy/husband home. No such luck and I will just have to wait another two weeks to see him. At least daddy will not be traveling on my birthday.

Haven't done baskets for years now, but I got an M&M egg...needless to say it was filled with M&M's. But money is kind of tight, so I really didn't expect anything, meaning the little egg was really kind of my mother. I haven't been much of an easter fan since my surrogate grandparents were alive.

I gotteds two chocolates bunnies one milk chocolates and one white chocolates and thens some robin eggs and some cadbury eggs and a Lego Batman game for the Wii :)