LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problems With Diaperspace

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the admin at DiaperSpace? I have been trying to register on their site for a month but I cannot get a response and whenever I try to login there I get a message stating that "account is not activated". Can anyone help?

thanks!

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the admin at DiaperSpace? I have been trying to register on their site for a month but I cannot get a response and whenever I try to login there I get a message stating that "account is not activated". Can anyone help?

thanks!

Like luvsgurl and babyfergster said dont bother.And thay are a bunch snobs there.Just stay here.

While I do believe that Daily Diapers is the best site with the smartest and best quality people, Diaperspace does have some good people on there. Like anywhere, you have to be perceptive and smart enough to recognize the fakes and spammers. When you weed through them, you can find some good people. Sure, Diaperspace has some creeps, but has everyone here already forgot about Wetnmessy247? Diaperbrownie?

im not sure why u cant get in .... they could be having trouble with their software in allowing new members to sign up .... unfortunately i do not know who you would email to find out ... i would say keep trying maybe try signing up using a different login id and different email acct ..... if u share you internet connection like an apt or dorm it could be someone else was blocked from there and so therefore no one else can get on that site